You lined up at a booth, and youd get two random photocards. animalcrossinglifeee 10 days ago I also was active in the t/s community on Discord but my account got hacked, so I switched over to Instagram and I use eBay since very recently (December). $13. At its core, photocard collecting as a hobby has always been rooted in community and fan spirit, most felt at on-ground events like concerts and fan meetings. Photo: Courtesy of Grace. Again, I'd recommend selling them through an auction so you don't have to worry about calculating the correct price. On Twitter and Facebook, there are several Filipino shops that cater to numerous K-pop groups. i really like twitter, because you can use more specific keywords to find what you want, /kpopforsale subreddit, pay as G&S but I mainly only shop from other users that have verified trades next to their name so I know they're reputable sellers. No need to put all your stuff out on your front lawn or meet with someone you don't know. Chong, the YouTuber, makes videos documenting how he organizes his collection of SEVENTEEN, NCT, and TWICE photocards. most of the photocards are bought from yangdo, mercari, and singapore so pls no low bowling @17MarketPH @SVTMerchRTPH help rt pls 25 Jan 2023 08:10:28 50 Likes, TikTok video from justice (@httpsjoylvr): "instagram on my profile has a link to mercari! I never knew sorry. As soon as the items are listed by the seller, you can find them on Neokyo. I found a bunch of rare cards easily. I usually sell photocards on ebay, Depop, or IG, and never with tracking. Any advice from sellers / buyers / collectors of photocards is very appreciated!. how to sell photocards on mercari 23 Aug. how to sell photocards on mercari. I have a small collection of duplicate photocards from the last few releases that I was hoping to sell and I thought eBay could be a good place to do it. If you want to get rid of many cards in one go, you can also consider selling them as bundles. By signing up, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy & to receive electronic communications from Vice Media Group, which may include marketing promotions, advertisements and sponsored content. Prints Photography Painting . 33 sold 33 sold 33 sold. Twitter is a popular platform for collectors in Asia, while Instagram is common in the United States and United Kingdom. wts lfb seventeen wonwoo album photocards strictly selling as set QYOP + 3500 (see tweet below) prio payo no to sensitive buyers!! Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. haze.lee) - http://y2u.be/tQrMuDKeaNs - happy ending lofi version | seventeen chill hip hop by elzish two - http://y2u.be/gza5-kXcoqU- seventeen - fallin' flower []. With Neokyo search bar, you can shop on : This website uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. )+ Low effort. Ill go to a post office but I thought Id check in to ask if anyone has any experience with this. Press J to jump to the feed. Mercari or eBay, Photocard loaders and that's really all you need. On the other end of the spectrum, boy group VICTON recently chose to go for a more environmentally conscious route. If you are looking for a specific item to add to your collection, your search takes you here. Here are some terms that youll often see from these shops: It might seem like there are too many things to consider, but once you get the hang of it, your collecting journey will be pretty fun. When you sell the cards, would you rather send them packed up w/ package shipping? I'm selling some Kpop things, mostly photo cards but also some albums. Although they mail photocards in hard thin plastic things called top loaders. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Looking for this member! It's still something that I look back on fondly., A group of fans trading photocards at a K-pop convention in Manila, Philippines in 2019. Though she had been a K-pop stan since 2017, being stuck at home and seeing more of her offline and online friends post about their collections on social media drew her in. Everyone says Its just a piece of printed paper, you shouldnt spend hundreds of dollars just for one, which I agree with to some extent, said Brad Chong, 20, a fan of multiple groups who runs the YouTube channel 8raddy. Mercari is available via the Mercari app (iOS and Android) or through their website. Popular member pcs are more expensive so be careful in putting price cause sometimes it could ruin the market price if you sell it to expensive or too cheap. Learn more, Another NAIA security officer arrested for theft | The wRap, WINNERs Mino to enlist in military in March, Persons of interest identified in alleged Adamson hazing-killing incident | The wRap, Sandara Park teases first solo album since 2NE1 debut, Rocky leaves ASTRO, label Fantagio Entertainment. Its not always fun and rainbows in the K-pop buy-and-sell community. Caitlin, a fan who creates photocard templates (collector guides that show all the possible cards one can pull from certain albums) under the account @oopsyhyuck, said shes noticed K-pop companies adding photocards to all merch items they release, including clothing and accessories. I think you'd just list what you have and ship it when you get a sale. Value-wise, the image on the card also matters a lotselfie cards are all the rage, but more unique cards, like a photo of Red Velvet member Irenes shadow from their ReVe Festival: Day 2 mini-album, or LOONA member Hyunjin holding a hash brown from their 12:00 EP are even more coveted. Nico, an 18-year-old college student, added that they also decided to collect because of the sparks and kilig they got from the photocards. If you got new fitness equipment recently and now your old set of dumbbells is collecting dust, you can sell them on Mercari Local and skip the shipping. The PCs in this caption refers to K-pop photocards, also known as pcs and pocas in K-pop merchandise spaces. I mostly buy and sell photocards and sometimes other K-pop items on eBay. I used to sell skz, seventeen and Ab6ix really well on ebay, though. He asked to be identified only by his first name to protect his privacy. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. For a limited time, those who ordered Chronograph would only be mailed the photocard and sent a code for the digital album. You've received a lot of good suggestions and advice so far! I think being part of such a vast community and the aspect of owning and working on a collection that would never end is whats really appealing, and to be a part of something so fun and different is what intrigues people, said Chong, who has witnessed this firsthand as a YouTuber and also while working at KPOP Republic, a store in California. I got suspended after listing items for the first time in my life, and with covid, US customer support is terrible and not willing to listen to me. We have an active user community. Its not worth being so broke over; manage your expenses to avoid overspending, Nico said. Choose from over 10 different holographic foils to fully customize your selected photocard. [Credits: To OG owners of pfp and sig.]. If I were to sell them, what would be the best and quickest way to go about this? Here's some additional food for thought: mailing supplies/packaging. Fans also transact on e-commerce and secondhand marketplaces like Mercari, Bunjang, Carousell, Shopee, eBay, and Xianyu. Its also helpful to watch unboxing videos of sealed albums and merchandise so that buyers and collectors can know the specific physical characteristics of real photocards. So I was wondering what sites people here found to be most efficient for selling and collecting? What matters is the love, dedication, and support that you give your favorite artists. Rappler.com. PHOTOCARDS ORIGINALES PHOTOCARDS 127 Producto (s) Ordenar productos ITZY - CHECKMATE SOUNDWAVE FANCALL LIMITED PHOTOCARD $9.990 CLP Impuestos Incluidos ITZY - CHECKMATE SOUNDWAVE PHOTOCARD TYPE POLAROID $9.990 CLP Impuestos Incluidos ITZY - CHECKMATE SOUNDWAVE LUCKY DRAW B $9.990 CLP Impuestos Incluidos ITZY - CHECKMATE SOUNDWAVE LUCKY DRAW A I chose to use my own shipping. But I'm still waiting for my 1st and 2nd batches to arrive so We'll see lol. i recently made the switch to yangdo for buying (after strictly using ebay/ig for a while) and its been going amazing!! I am super scared to trade though. Find many guides, tips and tricks on the Neokyo Blog ! Each photocard measures approximately 3.5 x 2.3 and have a glossy finish. Posted at 06:48h in 26x2 6 mountain bike tire by jk 2 door aluminum highland platform. That would make it so much easier to find since on insta, the wtt tags are always bloated with things that aren't what you're looking for. If you have questions about selling on IG, you can always fire me a chat here. 3. Instagram and twitter can also be good options. BUYEE tutorial how to buy kpop photocards on mercari japan & yahoo auction 1,745 views Feb 3, 2022 61 Dislike Share Save moonroad 1.35K subscribers get 2,000 yen off your first BUYEE order:. Dont have an account yet? sign up using this link and get 2000 yen off your first order through ANY STORE! A secure system for buying and selling. For ebay they've semi-recently added a "tracked" stamp option but it can be a bit tricky to actually get it to show up when you're listing. Buying, trading and selling photocards is very common so it should not be that hard to find the photocard you want as long it's not very limited. Its like youre a kid who received a gift or whose parents bought you your favorite toy. It feels good when youre able to get your priority photocard, especially if its in demand and a lot of other fans are looking for it, too.). Last time I calculated, I spent $11,400 on all my photocard collection, she told VICE. I just feel like its a bit dangerous and most people that do stamped shipping are very cautious about who they trust since its easier to get scammed. Since the items here are already unsealed, collectors know which member theyre buying. If you do please let us know! If any of your cards are for Seventeen, BTS, or Stray Kids, please feel free to DM me because I would love to check them out! at kpopmusictownla.com BUYEE: sign up using this link and get 2000 yen off your first order with mercari japan! But that said, if you're in the US and have anything from Mamamoo, I would very interested in discussing a purchase. I want to save money so I've decided to trade for my bias this time. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, The first and only subreddit for Mercari, a fast growing marketplace for buying and selling online. She bought it for almost $610. I guess this has to do with the seller thinking theyll price it low since its older and maybe not many people are looking for it or [the] seller realizing there arent many for sale [and then] putting up the price, he added. Since Im new I dont have many trusted buyers. Since live concerts arent happening now, fans instead show their support for their idols by purchasing their merchandise. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Mercari provides its users with an environment where they can trade safely and securely . By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. #kpop #redvelvet #twice #stayc #leserrafim #bts #blackpink #selling #trading #kpoptrade #kpopsell #fyp". DANCER NOZE IN A MESS FOR SELLING NFT. This thread is archived . For all your physical K-Pop album needs - show off, ask for help to find a rare item and take part in our monthly collection round-up threads. short silver dress with long sleeves; raid mosquito plug how does it work; fully funded scholarship in israel Privacy Policy. It started with just one to three purchases, and then suddenly, theyre checking out other platforms to look for certain items to complete their collection. Whether I pull them from albums or when the PC I bought or traded online gets delivered, it truly feels like they are coming home to you. Pcs selling bussiness nowdays are very intense. After you purchase your products, you get a 45 days free storage period per item. Jungkook | @bts_bighit/Twitter 1. Trivia : When a company keeps on releasing new collectibles but you havent even completed the first collection; when the reselling prices for each member vary just because one is a member of a kilabot line and the other isnt; when youre transacting with a seller who cant even honor your initial agreement because another buyer offered a much higher price; or when you find out that what you thought was a steal purchase was actually a scam your patience will be tested one way or the other. 243. She asked to be identified only by her first name to protect her privacy. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Usually, replicas are of poorer quality and there are physical indicators like color saturation, texture, stem cuts, etc. https://bit.ly/2ITkZoq IBENTOY*: click this link and use code \"BCHONG\" for 10% off your first order! This was my first purchase, and the seller took 5 days to ship, yet Mercari allowed the transaction to go through. Already have Rappler+? I bought some sleeves a while back but they have like holographic sort of stars on them and are kind of thin, do you think those would do or should I go out and buy some of those heavy-duty football card sleeves? // lo-fi ver. Photo: Courtesy of Brad Chong. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. ), K-pop fans go-to sites are KTown4U, Weverse, and Yes24. For buying these days I mostly use Instagram and Mercari. Magic Shop This is where online communities, like the NCT Merchandise Group, come in. Heavy, bulky items. Another option depending on your groups is Mercari JP via buyee. I'd suggest selling them on Twitter using hastags of the group/idol and kpop selling tags or here on r/kpopforsale. They give it to you face down, so you check your cards after getting out of the line, she said. Here, you can buy second-hand items in great condition from the best sellers in Japan. physical gift cards no e-codes. Since these cards are meant to be free inclusions, prices are usually dictated by the Korean and Japanese online markets such as Bunjang and Mercari, where the card collecting culture originated. P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!! Jaes drive to collect is a feeling many others have described. Para kang bata na nakatanggap ng regalo or nabili ng magulang mo yung gusto mong laruan. I used them a lot in the beginning because its much easier than buying from Korean sellers but can definitely be cheaper than here! I now see I have to ship with tracking it seems in order to get paid? It's just so expensive here and I can't really go back to buying here when I know I can get a more fair price from sellers in Korea. You can use a shipping cost estimator available in our help section. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. 01 Feb 2023 10:49:40 you will get $2 credits if you sign up with my code, and as will I. I'm selling some Kpop things, mostly photo cards but also some albums. I would try Twitter for sure! Thank you for the information 1 more reply Another option depending on your groups is Mercari JP via buyee. I use to use Twitter and Instagram a LOT . Normally, I ship them by stamped mail and choose the "ship on your own" option and put n/a when it asks for the tracking information. I mostly sell on Mercari and IG. It's incredibly frustrating that Instagram removed the option to sort tags by most recent though, definitely makes it almost impossible to search for anything. lightweight summer shift dresses; round tablecloth overlays. I would prefer to sell on IG only but people seem to prefer Mercari. It's very straightforward and quick. He's meticulous about packing and shipping on time and he's open to trades as well, collects johnny and jaehyun, so message him or buy from him!! ago. Thanks to this, you can pay using the payment method of your choice. If you have any of my interest, I would totally take any if you can't find any sellers!! To top it off, Mercari has products from brands like Nike, Apple, Louis Vuitton, among others. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Try reinstalling the app because they only tested removing it but it should've been back a while ago. Just make sure to be accurate in your descriptions and show in pictures if there's any damages. While the house-and-lot was eventually sold to someone outside the NCT fan group, Sys listing illustrates the thriving community of photocard collectors.