In our article, youll find out how to get in touch with the Turkish Airlines Lost and Found department and find your lost item as effortlessly as possible. Cheaper than you think. Hasan Alhameedi, money can not buy entrance to Turkish Airlines lounges. There's no shortage of reasons you may need to contact customer support. A: If you need to make flight changes, you can do it online by visiting the Manage Booking page. ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. Have a different type of problem? STEP 4: Wait for the payment to be credited back to you. ** That means the Phone number is associated with Flycoair travel agency, not with any other organisation. We do not own any travel services or We are not the airlines, hotel, cruise, and car rental as well as we are not associated with any of them. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. 15-19, 12277 Berlin / Phone: Hamburger Allee 2-4, 60486 Frankfurt am Main / Phone: Turkish Airlines Inc., Guerickestrasse 25/1, Floor D-80805, Mnchen / Phone: Turkish Airlines Inc., Room 1703, Jublee Center 18, Fenwck Street, Wancha, Hong Kong / Phone: Turkish Airlines Inc., Prudential Tower, 19th fl, Jl. However, if you encounter a problem, you will most likely need assistance from the customer care team. Turkish Airlines has resolved 15 complaints. Every time I try to search I get the following error: "You can issue the first ticket only to your name in order to verify your membership. There are times when the airline simply wont answer your calls. Use our free Compensation Calculator to find out much you are owed and to start your Turkish Airlines claim. A: To contact Turkish Airlines call center in Australia call the phone number 61 2 92 55 99 00. Press 2 for Ticket and reservation. The monthly number of . If your flight is canceled due to bad weather or for any other reason, Turkish Airlines will provide an alternative means of getting you to your destination. A: To contact Turkish Airlines frequent flyer program Miles and Smiles call (+) 90 212 463 63 63. Yes. Yours R.A.D. Johannesburg O.R. You may find yourself talking to a bot at the beginning, but there is also a real operator waiting on the other side to help customers solve non-obvious issues. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 3 at the first prompt, then say "speak to the representative" and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 3-6 minutes). No: 860, Mc Lean VA 22102, Washington DC / Phone: Turkish Airlines Inc., Room 506, 5th Floor, HCO Building, 44B Ly Thuong Kiet, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi / Phone: Turkish Airlines Inc., Room 4, 19th Floor, AB Tower, 76A Le Lai, Ben Thanh Ward, Dist 1, HCMC / Phone: Jeddah King Abdulaziz International Airport. February 6, 2023 Los Angeles international airport (LAX) arriving 18:25 Tuesday February 7 at Istanbul (Turkey) and then continuing connection to other Turkish Airlines flight TK 760 to Dubai (1 hour 30 min layover) and Hello. This is also the system that puts you on hold if the lines are busy but rest assured that on the other side there is always a human operator you can talk to. Try typing talk to human, live agent, or something similar to tell the chatbot that your problem requires contact with a real person. Use our free Compensation Calculator to find out much you are owed and to start your Turkish Airlines claim. Turkish Airlines team will often notice it immediately, ask you for a direct message, and respond privately. How to redeem United Airlines Travel Voucher? Turkish airlines booking can be cancelled within 24 hours of making the reservation, and this type of cancellation is eligible for a full refund. I need a refund and compensation for my cancelled flight Istanbul to Birmingham 28th may 2021. Please let me know is there any chance for refund. ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Turkish Airlines Customer Service. For check-in & baggage, press 3. Call Turkish Airlines customer service faster with GetHuman 800-874-8875 Customer service Current Wait: 7 mins (2m avg) Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 1:45pm Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up! Alternative methods to contact Turkish Airlines, Turkish Airlines call center phone numbers (by country), Customer care for Miles and Smiles members. I bought nine airline tickets via Turkish Airlines but I did not receive my email. You should call Turkish Airlines for a refund. I spoke with a man named Jordan who clearly said I can have a full refund or switch my flight I told him the exact flights we wanted to be on and he changed it in seconds No annoying questions/ offers etc. We made the mistake of booking a trip with a notoriously fraudulent company. Get in Touch With Turkish Airlines Customer Support Using DoNotPay Here's how you can use DoNotPay to skip Turkish Airlines phone queue: Open your web browser and sign up for DoNotPay. Since October 21 we have requested for Refund thru phone calls and many times in writing to your Customer Service Representative. We are doing work that matters - connecting customers with businesses around the world and help them resolve issues and be heard. A: The main Turkish Airlines customer care is open 24/7. Top Turkish Airlines Employees Bilal Eki CEO and Member of the Board. A: To contact Turkish Airlines call center in Singapore call the phone number 65 67324556 or +90 850 333 0 849 (available languages: English and Turkish). A: Turkish Airlines provides toll-free phone numbers for its call centers in some countries (for example theres a toll-free number in Dubai, UAE: 8000 3570 43 43). The Turkish number is 1 (850) 828-2070. If you hate dealing with airlines customer care, consider using a travel agent to book your flights. Please call 1800-874-8875 for further details. In the top-right corner, click Sign In and log into your Miles&Smiles account. This flight will not connect with my flight TK 1951 from Istambul to Schipol Amsterdam 28th April departure 07:20. the airline usually puts more resources into customer service. Turkish airlines local office address Edinburgh: Turkish Airlines, 3/79, 2nd Floor, Terminal Building, Edinburgh Airport, Edinburgh, EH12 9DN, UK. Got extension in tickets till March 22 but in the meantime our visas expired. Turkish Airlines [ (810) 270-0075] Reservation Number Looking for a Turkish AIRLINES Change RESERVATION number? Turkish Airlines, Room Number: 12-14 Level 5, Terminal 1, Manchester Airport, M90 3AL, UK. 2301, Sao Paulo / Phone: Turkish Airlines Inc., 1250 Ren-Lvesque Blvd, W. Suite 4540, Montral QC H3B 4W8 / Phone: Turkish Airlines Inc., Suite No. You can opt out anytime. How to Contact Emirates at Chicago O'Hare Airport? Use the app to contact: And thats not all you can do with the app. Dont forget to leave your contact information so the customer service can contact you in case your belongings turn up. Our product is simple to use, and it will facilitate your search. You can also use this number to change or cancel a reservation, check in for your flight, or get help with any other issue you may have with your travel plans. Is It Legitimate and Safe to Use? Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Turkish Airlines. A: To contact Turkish Airlines call center in Canada call the phone number 1 800 874 8875 (Toronto) or +1 514 935 0849 (Montreal). If you need assistance, call the main customer service phone number: (+) 90 212 463 63 63 pr the phone number dedicated to flight changes and refunds: +90 850 333 0 849. The latest complaint turkish airline borg el arab was resolved on Oct 25, 2019. Turkish Airlines operates 14 return flights between South Africa and Istanbul a week. STEP 2: Contact your agency, the call center, or a Turkish airline sales office. Turkey (Turkish: Trkiye Turkish pronunciation: ), officially the Republic of Trkiye (Turkish: Trkiye Cumhuriyeti [tycije dumhuijeti] ()), is a transcontinental country located mainly on the Anatolian Peninsula in Western Asia, with a small portion on the Balkan Peninsula in Southeast Europe.It borders the Black Sea to the north; Georgia to the northeast; Armenia, Azerbaijan . iPad Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later. Here are some tips to help you avoid losing your belongings when flying: You should also consider writing your name and contact info wherever possible so youre informed as soon as someone finds your lost item. If it is urgent, open the 'parallel communication channels' in the same time - especially try Twitter DM and Facebook Messenger to see which of them is currently less busy and the operator is available to talk about your emergency situation. Product shipment, payment, communication, billing, and any kind of service-related complaint about Turkish Airlines can be filed via the specific Turkish Airlines complaint section. He was very arrogant and cannot provide any information I need. If you have any doubt related to our services then you can drop your queries or concern at feedback@flycoair.com, Is Turkish airlines a good and safe airline. 426 Turkish Airlines doesnt provide a separate phone number for Miles and Smiles program members. Claim it and get a lot of features. Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. I booked flight ticket from IST to Milan. No one is helping to get my refund. Frequent flyers can make general inquiries to the main call center at +90 850 333 0 849. Then, depending on the nature of your inquiry, you may contact Turkish Airlines in one of the following ways: Experienced travelers always use self-service options online or through the airline app first to see whether the problem can be solved without the help of an agent over the phone. Turkish Airlines is the national flag carrier airline of Turkey, headquartered at the Turkish Airlines General Management Building on the grounds of Atatrk Airport in Yeilky, Bakrky, Istanbul. 34149 Havaalan, Cad. No customer care at all. Harassment and mistreatment by Turkish Airlines at Istanbul, Turkey. Paulista, 2073 Conjunto Nacional Horsa II, conj. It also generates standardized legal documents and gets them notarized or faxed with zero fuss! The address: Turkish Airlines General Management Building, Ataturk Airport, Yesilkoy 34149 Istanbul, Turkey. You can also use this number to change or cancel a reservation, check in for your flight, or get help with any other issue you may have with your travel plans. Whereas, we have provided every evidence and calculations of amount but still no refund instead of asking unnecessary questions. Click to reveal Turkish Airlines has a supportive team of people who provides the proper assistance to the people about the various services they provide. The good news is that the situation isnt as dire as it may seem because DoNotPay has developed a tool to help you with your search! Once the company's representative answers, you should explain your situation and describe your missing item in detail. Its a method we recommend if your issue is particularly urgent. Airline offices answer significantly fewer calls than the main call center, so they can provide their customers direct assistance over the phone, without waiting times. Ticket# U5KRTW. To contact someone from Turkish Airlines, Please follow IVR audio instructions. We are delighted to assist our passengers. During the course of our customer-oriented passenger transport operations, Turkish Airlines provides communication channels to help customers pass on their views, complaints, suggestions, and appreciation. Talking about the airport and its headquarters, you can go to the Turkish Airlines General Management Building, Ataturk Airport, Yesilkoy 34149 Istanbul, Turkey. A: To contact Turkish Airlines Twitter support visit twitter.com/tk_helpdesk and send a direct message (DM) to customer support staff. Sudirman Kav. I had questions and I wants to talk with some one Very disappointed I m flying next wk and I m worry about it. This month I booked flights through their website and 2 days after they changed the schedule and then after a week they canceled one of my flights. To summarize, the Turkish Airlines booking number is 1-8706444400. Find the cheapest possible airfares to Turkey. I have send mail as well but no response. We're proud to partner with a selection of domestic and international airlines to extend the number of destinations we offerenhancing your travel experience with world-class service that spans the globe. Contact | Istanbul Airport Istanbul Airport Contact page offers the passengers both Global and Turkish the detailed info about Istanbul airport address, contact form, the customer care. I will come from Libya then I will travel to Srilanka. But they havd cancelled the flight. I have bought a ticket ftkm Turkish airlines. Travelers report that the Turkish Airlines helpline in the UK (+44 0844 800 66 66 / +44 0203 991 1993) has much shorter wait times - sometimes just a few minutes. Pl sort out this matter and refund us. International customer service can handle your booking just the same as the main call center. We booked our return trip by Turkish Airlines for our travel trip from Los Angeles to Dubai leaving 18:25 Monday. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Agency* we are entirely acting as an agent, Our aim is to create a connection between travellers and suppliers of travel services. According to the latest report, Turkish Airlines has generated US$ 12.855 billion (2018) and net income being US$ 753 million (2018). M F Gogan, I have flight in 45 days on 2d January. Turkish Airlines Headquarters Info: Phone: +90 212 463 63 63 &Fax: +90 212 465 21 21, Turkish Airlines Email Support: web customer@thy.com, To Check the Feedback status: 0850 333 0 849/0850 333 2 538. When it comes to Twitter theres one more trick to get in touch with the airline faster: mention @TK_HelpDesk or @TurkishAirlines in a tweet about your issue. Find the list of addresses for Turkish airline's local offices, check suitable ones, and drop your letter at that particular address. When you call this number, you'll be connected with a customer service representative who can help you with all your needs. After you make payment, the link to download your e-Visa will be e-mailed to you. Here are a few of the most commonly used services at DoNotPay. If you need to contact a live person in Turkish Airlines customer service you need to dial 1-844-822-0538. Turkish Airlines ' reservation number is +1850-970-1200. 400, 170 University Ave, On, M5H 3B3, Toronto / Phone: Turkish Airlines Inc., Kitzingstr. I am trying to contact Karachi Office. He told me I cannot visit UK now even I have valid Visa which is completely rubbish. They are probably sleeping now ? Before contacting Turkish Airlines its always a good idea to check their support pages such as: or problem-specific pages with answers to the most common questions you may have: Basically, youll be talking to a real person every time you call one of Turkish Airlines phone numbers. You can also call the feedback line +90 850 333 0 849 in Turkey. Chicago OHare Airport Lost and FoundHow To Contact Them in Case of Item Loss? Pl note that my son booked our two tickets from Dubai from his Credit Card travelling from Karachi to Birmingham UK. Not only can our app help you find missing items or track your luggage, but we can also assist you in getting compensation for canceled or delayed flights from any airline. You can call on this number to seek the assistance of the executives by calling on this number. Contacting the Turkish Airlines Lost and Found Office Made Easy With DoNotPay. Alternatively, send a direct message to Turkish Airlines Support on Twitter or via Facebook Messenger. Reservation U22VHA Flight TK 0182 Cuidad de Mexico 27 April 2021 departure date has been changed 4 times: departure now 27th. There, you'll find answers and solutions to curiosities such as: You'll even find a search tab at the top of the page to make sifting through all of the questions as easy as possible. We have helped over 300,000 people with their problems. 2F, 2-7-19, Hamamatsucho, Minato-Ku, Tokyo / Phone: Turkish Airlines Inc., 1 Jalan Pinang, Menara Prestige, 20-3, 50450 Kuala Lumpur / Phone: 1st floor, Hiti Sadan Durbar Marg, Kathmandu / Phone: Turkish Airlines Inc., Atlas Tower, Al. If there is more than one person on a reservation, a separate e-ticket invoice will be issued for each individual. In total, there are 2 ways to get in touch with them. A: In case of delayed, damaged or lost baggage you should apply to the Turkish Airlines Lost and Found Office at the arrival airport. A separate e-ticket invoice will be issued for each passenger. We can help you with our experience and expertise to make good decisions throughout the buying . This phone number can be used to book Airlines and manage existing s. If you have any questions about your booking or need help with a flight change or cancellation, this customer service line is available 24/7 for your convenience. are some of the issues you may want to complain about to Turkish Airlines. Search for the company you'd like to call. I need help to know how I can confirm this change. Kathmandu Tribhuvan International Airport, szgsales@thy.com / salzburglostfound@thy.com, bru.sales@thy.com / bru.airport@thy.com / bru.group@thy.com, gru@thy.com / customer.br@thy.com / groups@thy.com, yulinfo@thy.com / yulbag@thy.com / yyz.passengerservices@thy.com / yvr.info@thy.com, pekops@thy.com / bjssales@thy.com / cantkt@thy.com / shastation@thy.com / shasales@thy.com, thy.cdg@thy.com / info.bod@thy.com / groupes.bod@thy.com / helpdesk.bod@thy.com / nceinfo@thy.com, sales.ber@thy.com / sales.fra@thy.com / bag.fra@thy.com / fraops@thy.com / airport.hammg@thy.com / sales.ham@thy.com / sales.muc@thy.com / mucbag@thy.com / customer.muc@thy.com, delops@thy.com / delreservation@thy.com / delsales@thy.com / bomops@thy.com / bomreservation@thy.com, cgkops@thy.com / jakarta@thy.com / reservationdps@thy.com. Like many airlines, Turkish Airlines provides around-the-clock, 24/7 customer support to ensure your travel experience is as smooth as possible. at 10:05, arrival 28th 0945. A: According to our tests, the average wait time for the Turkish Airlines call center was above 15 minutes (morning and early afternoon) and up to 50 minutes (late afternoon and evening). A: To contact Turkish Airlines customer service in South Africa, call the phone number 0860 666 828 (Cape Town airport), 0027 32 436 6683 (Durban airport), 27 10 020 3501 (Johannesburg airport), or 27 10 020 3500 (Johannesburg office). To file a complaint, go to the Turkish Airlines website and fill out the online form. Then, you must select the appropriate options for connecting to its live person. A: Turkish Airline Taksim sales office is located in Talimhane - Taksim, Kocatepe Mah. Here are the steps you can follow to book a Turkish Airlines business class flight using Turkish Airlines miles: Visit TurkishAirlines.com. STEP 3: Provide your flight details as well as the reason why you want to get a refund for your flight. You can contact Turkish Airlines Support Number (24 X 7). Dear sir, I have the ticket to fly on the 20th of May from IST to CMB. Open your web browser and sign up for DoNotPay. Remember that you are required to keep your baggage tag and boarding pass with you for further procedures until the baggage is returned to you. Children under seven years of age are not allowed to travel unless accompanied by an adult. Turkish Airlines contacts and offices in Turkey (Istanbul, Ankara, Antalya, zmir, Rize, Artvin, Tekirda) UK (London, Heathrow and Gatwick airport, Hammersmith, Birmingham, Manchester) Canada (Vancouver, Ottawa, Quebec) Australia (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth) New Zealand (Auckland, Christchurch, Queenstown, Wellington) Macedonia (Skopje) Israel (Tel Aviv), Greece (Athens) Jordan (Amman) Indonesia (Jakarta, Bali) Singapore Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur KLIA) Malta Nepal (Kathamandu) South Africa (Johannesburg, Cape Town) France (Paris, Nice) Czech (Prague) Belgium (Brussels) Germany (Frankfurt) South Korea (Seoul) Spain (Barcelona, Bilbao, Madrid) Sweden (Stockholm) Switzerland (Zurich) Tanzania (Zanzibar) USA (Los Angeles, New York, Dallas, Houston, SFO, JFK, LAX airport, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Seattle) and more. Contact Philadelphia Airports Lost and Found Department Effortlessly, Aer Lingus Missing BaggageHow To Report It Without Breaking a Sweat, Get the Best Tips and Tricks for a Simpler Southwest Lost Baggage Claim Submission, The Best Way To Contact the Sea-Tac Airport Lost and Found Office, How To Get Help With Contacting the Cleveland Airport Lost and Found, Getting Familiar With the Basics of DFW Lost and Found, A Supreme Guide to Reaching the Tampa International Airport Lost and Found With Zero Effort, The Fastest Way To Contact the Miami INTL Airport Lost and Found Office, New Orleans Airport Lost and Found OfficeHow To Find Your Lost Items, How to Pay Your Houston Water Bills Online Hassle-Free, How to Remove My Case From The Internet Instantly, How to Recover Your Forgotten Workday Password Hassle-Free, How to Stay In Touch With Inmates at Clements Unit, Sending Money to an Inmate Has Never Been Easier, Take a person or company to small claims court, Get in touch with government representatives, applying for various types of financial aid, Provide a detailed description of your item in the, A list of the items youre missing and their prices (you can provide invoices or receipts). College expenses can be quite a burden for the entire family. Turkish Airlines makes connections between Turkey and the rest of the world. Unfortunately, no one answered my phone and request to solve this problem. Turkish Airlines Inc., Carlos Pellegrini 635, 7th floor, Capital Federal, Buenos Aires / Phone: Turkish Airlines Inc., Suite 1.03, Level 1, 56 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000 / Phone: Turkish Airlines Inc., Opernring 3-5, 1010 Vienna / Phone: Turkish Airlines Inc., 21 Avenue du Boulevard, Bolwerklaan 21, 1210 Brussels / Phone: Turkish Airlines Inc., Av. More details about the services and facilities available for the Turkish Airlines customers are precisely given below: Turkish Airlines offers the best low-fare services to the customer via its website, airport ticket counter, and a reservation support number. Turn on more accessible mode Turkish Airlines has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 426 reviews. From their incredible route network to their cuisine, their world-class lounges to their base in one of the largest aviation hubs in the world -Istanbul Airport (IST . , Mar 3, 2023. First of all, find the customer service number according to your area code on the Turkish Airlines website, After that, dial the Turkish airline's phone number 1 (800) 874-8875 (USA/CANADA) of Turkish Airlines and wait until your call connects, Then, you will get computerized voice instructions that you need to follow to connect to a live agent.