Five years after their marriage, Harry and Ginny encounter new and disturbing challenges to their marriage and their happiness. Molly shows him just how much she does. This can be read individually x. Harry potter has always been abused by his so called "relatives". Which leads back to my answer. Sometimes, I want to go all the way, and wear actual nappies. I like wearing nappies. What should Harry do to sate their curiosity? There's naturally a lot of friction and drama between them because of the forced nature of it. Sometimes Dobby takes care of me., You are not a freak, Harry responded the witch. This was different from usual, as Hermione and Harry generally slept in the same bed, with Luna in a connecting room. You can use the bathroom now, Hermione, said Luna. Other times, I want to pretend that I am a potty-training toddler, and I wear Pull-Ups. Ive wanted to be a mummy and have children ever since I. a child. His aunt and uncle being abusive to him, then finding out he was a famous wizard at the mere age of 11 Going on to fight for good He never really had much of a childhood, until one person decides to throw everything aside to give him what he needs most. She walked out of the bathroom to find that both Luna and Harry now had their pyjamas on and were ready to play board games. The trick was concentrating on the proper target age. Angered at his disinterest, she proceeds to rape him. All three of them loved it. Hermione couldnt help it. 11 year old Harry Potter blearily opened his eyes. Ill change your nappy in a little while.. Now, you be a good boy, and finish packing your things, and mummy will be right back, okay?. Hence, why the Ministry attempts to control so-called Legacy Wands. His clothes felt strange, he looked down and despite how blurry everything was; he could tell he was wearing, what seemed like, a baby's onesie! una Joven Molly se enamora de Harrison Prevell quien no sabe que hacer con sus recientes nuevos sentimientos. Winner. Also, Mrs Weasley wouldnt let him.. One particular work of fan fiction has exploded over the last several years. Enjoy Chapter Four Chapter Four: Back in diapers Harry and Ron stood uneasily in the middle of the room, both getting more anxious every minute passing. left kudos on this work! As their marriages fall apart, Hermione creates a way for the men to satisfy them by using a Harry Potter as a host. There is no way that it can be put back on. That wasnt really blue, was it? asked Hermione, who was still the size of a seven year old child. I do not own H.P., J.K. Rowling does. i really loved this story and i would love if you continued it! Now you have it! What type of nappies do you wear? Severus shook the boy. Sorry it's not identical to what you want for this challenge, I found it after starting to write my Sirius/Harry Daddykink fic. She pointed out the paragraph describing the spell. The Drynites was quite clearly wet, but didnt feel all that bad. Its not that far of a stretch from that. Please consider turning it on! Next Radar provides up-to-date coverage of all tech things. . 100 on the items, she walked back to Grimmauld Place. I'll write lots and get it posted as soon as I can ;3. Online since 1995, here for your office equipment needs! 290 Likes, TikTok video from Esme (@lunaxi.i): "time travel is easily my favorite trope. She decides to play a game with Harry. I wouldnt have offered if I didnt want to do it. El tro de Oro viaja al pasado y se arma una locura. Unfortunately, Hermiones body started to work of its own accord. Harry looked into Hermione's eyes. When she got there, she headed towards the baby aisle, where she got a couple cases of nappies, training pants, and Drynites (pyjama pants for bedwetters), along with nappy rash cream, talcum powder, dummies, They decided to summon the milk and the cereal, but quickly learned that this was a mistake, and the cereal and milk hit Harry in the head, which Luna and Hermione laughed at. Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone (1997), Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (1998), Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (1999), Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2000), Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2003), Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2005), Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (2007). From your letters, and the way you talk about him when your at home. Ice Cream by Andrius They unloaded their car, and went into the house. This one looked a lot better. She pulled him over her knee, and gave a couple quick swats to his wet behind. EWE. He was unprepared when he found himself sucking an oversized dummy. It was a perfect fit. Likes: 600. Harry, you have to wake up! said Hermione. A grown woman lived with her mum, her dad, and her granddad. or let a potions accident show ur arch enemy ur past and the truth Since Hermione-Mummy bought all that stuff for us, Ill try it, he thought. This meant that the Drynites came off, and they were in the shower very quickly after they finished eating breakfast. He immediately got on his hands and knees to crawl after him. Please consider turning it on! I didnt know this stuff was this expensive, commented Harry as they walked out to the car. 5 classifications: submissive, dominant, neutral, caregiver and little. Hermione nodded her assent as Luna tore open the sides of the Drynites. For all grieving parents and anyone else who has lost a loved one. The majority of the rest of the holiday, Hermione had spent with her parents, only coming to Grimmauld Place on nights and weekends to be with her boyfriend, Harry Potter. 47.9K 1K 54. Then, Harry saw one that suited himsimilar to Lunas, but with blue highlights. Certain situations demand dramatic music. The story of XLQ, THE fashion magazine for the Larger Man. Its much safer for the child., I like that one! said Luna. 137 guests though he never knew what it actually was Harry Potter is being severely abused. You take care, right?" Perhaps, this is why they thought they were in love. My column with tips on promoting your Public Portfolio URL! These had the most variation: Hermione would always act as the mother, but Luna could range anywhere from adult, down to a toddler. Harry, Hermione, and Luna had sleepovers every couple of weeks after Hermione announced that she wanted to act like a child sometimes, the same as the others, just a bit older. make an addition! Weasley pulled open the nappy, and without recoiling, she set to work. "I have to get you some trousers, and then we can go to the toy store. With his mother stuck in a hospital and constantly being moved between families and his social worker, the Two boys lost, wondering what will happen in their future. Little Hermione Some smut stories with the boy who lived with Milfs and young girls. (Super slow updates!). Ill wear the Pull-Ups, as long as you can charm them so nobody notices the difference, he said. let read about harry potter in diaper you know you what to This is an interactive story containing 121 chapters. Heck, he even paid for the damages. Why take our precious water for granted? Luna knew not to use any of the phrases that Hermione wouldve used, as Luna knew that Hermione didnt like this. A very fat 18 year old Pete moves to California. Hermione had found a couple of slutty witch costumes in a muggle shop and thought it would be perfect for their private party. Harry Potter blinked curiously as Hermione set up silencing and privacy charms on the abandoned classroom she had dragged him into. Soon, she was the same height as Harry. She tried the door, but realised that it was locked. Did you go poopy in your nappy? she asked him. She got Harrys credit card, and they left for the local toy store, where they literally bought thousands of pounds worth of toys. Luciana Black-LeStrange and Darcy Potter-Malfoy are first year Hogwarts students. He is a classified Little and afraid of what will happen when others find out. She pulled a cleaning cloth from her purse and began wiping Ginny down, occasionally pausing to say scourgify to clean the wipe. He was hers, and the fear that she might not be his in return shook him to his core. Your previous content has been restored. The wizarding population is dwindling, and Magic has decided to take matters into her own hands. A/N: Happens after book 7, not all of Deathly Hallows is relevant (i.e. No bath! Harry shouted as Hermione dragged him to the bathroom, and shut the door. Otherwise we may get an Underage Notification., The Trace is off your wand, said Hermione. Do you have to go potty? asked Hermione. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. "Love does not hurt; it heals. Summary: Clear editor. Harry Potter FanFiction All of the best novel length Harry Potter FanFiction stories. She cleaned the other girl quickly, but thoroughly. 88 guests Would you like Drynites or panties? asked Luna. Due to a small misunderstanding, Hermiones family expects her to bring her girlfriend to the Grangers Christmas family gathering. She ran her hand over it. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Harry's Snape realized that Harry is being abused by the Dursley's. After half a minute of silence, Molly shares a smile with Andromeda. * Harry kept his poker face, yet his emerald eyes gave his nervousness away. as well as What other baby things do you use?, Harry, you listen to me, said Hermione. Ronald est perdidamente enamora de Bellatriz Black quien le esta demostrando lo que es ser una persona astuta. flag All Votes Add Books To This List Previous 1 2 3 4 Next Sleepovers (Alternate Version) After a quick bath, they went to bed until the next morning, 1 September. It was past their usual dinner time, so Hermione quickly put the chicken nuggets in the oven, and waited until they were done, about fifteen minutes later. Display as a link instead, They also purchased things that theyd forgotten at Asda, such as popcorn and soft drinks. They then headed to the clothing store down the street, where they bought another thousand pounds worth of baby clothes and accessories. Work Search: while a boy is staring blankly at the seals that put his soul in a diaper so he can make all the world into adult babies one orgasm at a time. Sorry, this work doesn't allow non-Archive users to comment. SMUT Lemons Harry/Multi. We also need somewhere for you to sit. Let me know if you do, she said sternly. Harry Potter has always had to be more adult than he really is. After a terrible beating on his fifteenth birthday, Harry goes into an early creature inheritance inorder to survive. Nervously he looked around and saw blurry whitish bars surrounding . Recent Additions, let read about harry potter in diaper you know you what to. The problem is Hermione doesnt have a girlfriend. His clothes felt strange, he looked down and despite how blurry everything was; he could tell he was wearing, what seemed like, a baby's onesie! You can however still leave Kudos! Followers 0. This will be a lot easier then.. The final battle had been won the previous May, but with heavy losses, including Lupin, Tonks, and both of the Creevey Brothers. It has pink on it.. It was after a couple of months of this routine that Hermione looked at the book that contained what they called The Spell, and realised that it could be customised to other ages as well. You will see never-ending fanfiction unfold as Harry and friends struggle against the dark wizard Lord Voldemort and encounter new and unusual friends and foes along the way. Harry, could you do the spell? she asked. She felt her poop leave her body and enter the Drynites. AB/DL, . Harry had no idea on what was happening and had so many questions he wanted to have answered. September 22, 2011 in Harry Potter, i love were sirius black first see harry when his runing away from home sirius is messed up from azaban so he kidnapps him and start to treat harry like a baby. Luna, what about personal space? asked Hermione. Well, hurry up, said Hermione. Powered by Invision Community. Notes: Minerva will have to intervene to help James and Lily's son survive and win the Triwizard Tournament, and on the road she will guide him to become a better wizard like his parents, of course, under her methods. # 2051055 When Harry finds himself losing control of his bowels, he begins to expect foul play. This work could have adult content. It's been 2 years since Fred's death, but George still isn't coping. Harry said calmly. Luna Lovegood There is a fevered camaraderie in old grudges and half-formed sneers, and Sirius is unpredictable at best. In a school much like Hogwarts, there is a young girl who barely knows her family. Hermione looked up at Harry's face. Upload or insert images from URL. The reason that these sleepovers were as organised as they were, is that the trio had to find some way to differentiate it from their normal lives, as they all lived in the same house. As they were heading back to their house, she pointed out a very familiar box on the side of the road near the Earls Court Tube station. No, this was much worse. A Harry Potter raised by his mother, aunts and grandmother grows up knowing about magic and his heritage. When they got home, Harry had an announcement. Were not exempting you tonight of all nights. And Harrys four-year-old car seat wouldnt fit a seven year old child.. Discription: Harry Potter is a trouble maker. Harry defeated Voldemort, yada, yada, yada. (This takes place in Harry Potter's Fifth Year) Snape was furious at Dumbledore. That is until they discover Harry got left behind and was still asleep in Ron's room. They quickly found what they were looking for. Told from Minerva McGonagall's perspective, this story shows how Harry settles back into teaching, and back into life after the war. Harry, what's that in your bag? asked Hermione, as she spotted a white plastic object in his bag. He was pouting that Daddy put him down. Harry, do you have to go potty? she asked again. Its time to get up already?, Yes, Harry, said Hermione. Harry and Luna woke up fifteen minutes later. Clear editor. And now, on top of, POTTER got himself into trouble AGAIN and guess who has to supervise his detention? Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. Advertise your own items in our BidClick System for pennies per click! Im not ashamed of you and your desires, Harry, she said in response. 2. No, I just dont want you to be embarrassed. Chapter 1. It was a slimy feeling, and dirty. I thought that we went over this., But see, Hermione, nothing bad happened, said Luna, going over to Hermiones sleeping bag. "Okay let's go find you a Guardian" he walked into another room where Minerva and Poppy were waiting for them as they knew Harry was classified as a Little because Severus had sent them a Patronus. I guess that you arent ready for big-boy pants just yet, Harry, she said. and bottles. Your link has been automatically embedded. Luna came over and put her hand down Hermiones pants and felt the Drynites. Fanfiction based on the Harry Potter book/movie series! Everyone gets tested and classified at the age of seventeen, except Harry Potter. Pictures included. Let's keep it! Hi, sorry it took me so long to post this but I couldn't post a single thing on the site until the wonderful Mod's had a look at it for me. Its okay, Hermione, said Luna patting Hermione on the back. Harry, look at this, she said. This was one of the more daring things shed done. Get more feedback! Explicit Rape/Non-Con, Underage M/M, F/M, Multi Work in Progress The wizarding population is dwindling, and Magic has decided to take matters into her own hands. After the movie was over (with Luna and Harry exclaiming that they wanted to watch Empire Strikes Back the next night), Hermione and the others first went to the bathroom (Hermione was hoping this would be enough to prevent her having an accident), and then went into the bedroom, got in their sleeping bags, and started to tell scary stories. Tiffany hated everyone in that house. Let's keep it. The milk is at the top of the fridge.. Dobby is really good at it., I could take care of you, suggested Hermione. But before the sun comes up, Harry will get his revenge. little!Harry daddy!louis Harry wishes people didn't forget he's the youngest of the band. At least one of us should be de-aged so that we can make sure we get the right size., We need to get more child seats then, said Hermione, the only one of them with an actual Driving Licence. By the time he made it to the kitchen, he knew why he was made to walk or crawl. Harry/Hermione. "Pleasetell me." Harry said, looking worried. Improvements Hermione cast the spell, and found that both Luna and Harry were at the median height and weight for the age group: both were very close to 3 stone 8 lbs, 48 inches, and obviously would need car-seats. I know that I shouldnt be surprised, though., About you being able to find everything you wanted in the library, said Harry, now noticing that Hermione was smirking. All the Harry Potter Books: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (1997) Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (1998 . Maddam Pomfrey is about to take off Ginny's soiled panties when Ginny begins to pee her pants. Hermione noted that one of the neighbours a couple of streets over was a bit strange. Things Get Started She jumped and hugged Harry, almost knocking him to the ground. `Lily was all chaos and passion, Scorpius was always in control, and somehow they made it work. Occasionally, she would still watch the reruns when they aired, and was looking to find some tapes compatible with her VCR machine. Harry looked so cute with his nappy on. He couldn't see much, signaling he didn't have his glasses on. By Sleepovers. Chapter 1: Sleepovers (Alternate Version) Nappies for Hermione, Chapter 1 Desires, Chapter 4 (alternate) Sleepovers Harry, Hermione, and Luna had 'sleepovers' every couple of weeks after Hermione announced that she wanted to act like a child sometimes, the same as the others, just a bit older. It was bearable for her until she changed later. Well, except for Final Fantasy XIV 1.0. Paste as plain text instead, There were red curtains obscuring the view around him so he could not tell what the noise was. 3. A poem written after the passing of my mother. "Give it a try. Will he use this power for good? You trust us that much with that spell? What good had they ever done for.And wanted Tiffany. Mummy is very cross with you.. We can play nights after our homework is done., Harry woke up, and noticed what Hermione was holding. I never had any friends at school, because I was a lot smarter than them, and they knew it. His aunt and uncle being abusive to him, then finding out he was a famous wizard at the mere age of 11 Going on to fight for good He never really had much of a childhood, until one person decides to throw everything aside to give him what he needs most. Ron pulls a slight face at the word nappy, but when Andromeda holds the baby out to him, he doesn't hesitate to take him from her. Harry, you just had an accident! Warnings will be at the beginning of each oneshot One whiff is too much. Please consider turning it on! J.K Rowlings Harry Potter series has found immense popularity and critical acclaim worldwide, achieving heights of becoming the best-selling book series in history and having been translated into eighty languages. This is part of my "You Finish It" series. Sirius starts to treat Harry as a baby, dressing him up in nappies and baby clothes but Sirius also pleasures Harry sexually. Adult-fanfiction.org No slo Harry descubre nuevos sentimientos Hermione callo enamorado de los Hermanos gemelos de Molly quienes actan de una manera confusa. Goodreads allows fanfiction if they are completed, self-published, and book-length. . Why didnt you tell me you needed to go? asked Hermione. Unconsciously, he put his arm around her. They put the sleeping bags and the car-seats in their trolley, and went to the grocery section to buy various items, such as milk, chicken nuggets, Drynites, cereal, and a couple of other groceries, and went to the checkout, where the total came to just under 400. With luck I hope you like my Sirius/Harry Daddykink fic too, hope I don't let anyone down. You cannot paste images directly. It's called All the Young Dudes, and it's a 526,969-word fic that currently has a whopping 7.5 million hits on the fanfiction site, Archive of Our Own. thought Harry. Mobile apps to spark your creativity! This story by gedsparrowhawk disregards J. K. Rowling's canon fate for Harry as an Auror. I hope you like it, sorry about the wait and thank you Lissa, hope you enjoy it. Hermione! he said. Poll your family and friends with the baby names that you're considering for your baby. The story describes Joyie's excitement at the start of her school summer vacation. In the unlikely case that we meet someone we know, then we are shopping for Teddy., She noted the look on his face. By Guest Rachel October 14, 2014 in Harry Potter. Hermione had seen it before, but only on the original version. Sequel to The Hog's Head. I've not posted it yet but if your interested in it let me know. Minerva McGonagall was sick and tired of seeing how the son of her two best students turned out to be a complete disappointment.. Now, with Harry Potter's life at risk once again. Harry has had the little space since he can remember. is relevant (i.e. A couple of streets in the other direction was a cute little girl with a Blackpool accent. Snape couldn't help but smile at Harry's childish acts and stepped back letting poppy change harry into a nappy and colorful pajamas and cute fuzzy socks. Sorry it's not identical to what you want for this challenge, I found it after starting to write my Sirius/Harry Daddykink fic. Not a half-hour later, when Hermione and Harry were at the kitchen table, she noticed him After all, he and Hermione were just friends, no matter how cute he found the way she was . Sarcasm_and_Grace, MWkillkenny84, lkatz, darknesse2, undyne_supremacy07, gutterbunny, qwerty_cake_is_amazing, FranPCLove, SBL139, booklover81, Ginny9160, brokenandblindsoul, Worldreader18, ArwenScamander, Dopplerdee, Aki666, KaterineBlack, anthonytheboy, 9lunala_lovegood9, and Biffo2016 Not a half-hour later, when Hermione and Harry were at the kitchen table, she noticed him. Harry told Hermione to calm down and tell him what's wrong. What other baby things do you use?, It really depends on my mood, said Harry. 4. Follow other beloved characters including Dumbledore, Hagrid, Sirius Snape and Draco Malfoy in new and exciting fanfiction as imagined by our best authors, keeping the magic of J.K Rowlings Harry Potter series alive. . When the boys find out that Harry has a bit of an issue on getting to the toilet on time, also having another 'lit Sequel to 'This Will Work Out' She was confident that Harry would love to see Molly and her in the outfits. mentionsofphysicalabuse; severussnape; nappies . Kicked out of the house for being gay, he lived on the streets for months. No, we need to find a multi-storey car park, and then we can do the switch. Alright, I'm taking part in Camp NaNoWriMo this month so it'll be up some time at the end or start of next month depending on what happens with Camp NaNoWriMo. A good well written story is always worth the wait. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. After spending well over fanfiction harry potter doesn t forgive anyone after the first task daphne rm yv Unfortunately for The-Boy-Who-Lost, . She wished that she didnt have to use them though. Daddy Draco Little Harry. What about when I said one time only? asked Hermione. 100 on the items, she walked back to Grimmauld Place. There was one change that she did not like, however, and that was Greedo shooting at Han. Separated by circumstance & a responsibility to family, Draco & Pansy cling to their love for each other and define themselves in the process. Harry looked so cute with his nappy on. I just realised that you have no toys to play with when youre little like this, said Hermione. Whilst they were there, Harry had quite a number of beverages, as he was hoping that the game would continue. He heard a small hissing sound and felt Harry's bottom become a little warm. Perhaps unconsciously, Hermione had been thinking of the children as four years old when she had cast the spell before. At this age, Harry and Luna were more willing to bathe/take showers than they were as smaller children. Hermione could feel herself shrinking, which was quite an odd feeling when it wasnt accompanied by fur sprouting from her. Pasted as rich text. Read nappy and parents from the story little harry potter by thewordlessnerd (Kayla Needham) with 15,051 reads. what will Every 7 year must go through a classification test. Harry "Raven" Lupin is a little and Draco Malfoy is his caregiver. Poll your family and friends with the baby names that you're considering for your baby. Go to your room. Ron and Ginny were at the Burrow with the other Weasleys. Hermione had no further accidents that weekend (except for a wet Drynites in the morning), and soon it was time to re-age her. Lets go to Asdas and buy sleeping bags., I have a better idea, said Luna. One of the best views of Regulus Black I have ever read! You cannot paste images directly. Mummy will be very cross if you have an accident.. You can advertise on Writing.Com for pennies per click. (Published in Danse Macabre magazine). Luna, hurry up, I have to go!. He wanted carried! After they were finished with their shopping, they stopped at a hamburger restaurant to have a bite to eat. If we do it wrong, then it will be a long time before I have a proper Hermione back., Yes, I trust you, said Hermione. By If you like slash, speedytomato has a daddy kink one with a bit of nappies mentioned, preventative measures here on aff. Lie down on the bed.. While you've been gone, I've wanted to let go of my life, forget what it is to be me. It's only one chapter in a story of various scat scenarios. some times all u can do is fake ur ok till u actually r They had milk with their nuggets (something that Hermione insisted on, given what they were going to be drinking later). Ive wanted to be a mummy and have children ever since I was a child. Harry Styles was not used to be loved. 5. Hermione finds a certain object in Harry's bag before they go back to Hogwarts. October 14, 2014 in Harry Potter, I'm looking for any fics that have Harry wearing and using diapers/nappies. Share More sharing options. Shed just returned from a fundraiser for The Potter Foundation. Peggy Lestrange never really had much control in her life until Cedric Diggory came along. Work Search: a drarry fan fic bc y not. freshly picked diaper bag. Work Search: I'm not sure about continuing it. Years later the massively wealthy Count of Montefeltro arrives to shake things up. The Drynites, as always, were very comfortable on her. That is, wands owned by an ancestor or other relative.. Hermione broke the hug. Harry can't believe any adult figure could ever love him. While he's having nightmares, everyone else's lives seem to be improving. No waking up with wet sheets in the middle of the night. Hermione and Harry had gone to Australia to find her parents, and had brought them back to England with restored memories. Both Harry and Hermione nodded. Maybe Ill start potty-training you again tomorrow, she said. In this Fanfic the doorway in the department of mysterys predates Hogwarts and Salazar knowing about it and that it leads somewhere what it would if instead of leading to death like many think, what if it lead to another world as in his .