Just wondering. But its all the way at the top of the hill, near where you buy your entrance ticket. The 9 Latest Answer, Professional track Udacity digital marketing project 2 digital marketing. There is a special kamaaina rate, and admission is FREE for locals. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-7269057', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Waikiki beach, are there lockers or stow aways for personal belongings or will the life guards (if any) watch over your belongings for the right price? Yes you can, but we'll try to nudge you not to, and here's why: 1. What Word Rhymes With Tears? Rental booth at the park will have snorkel rental & life vests only. Formed within a volcanic cone, today Hanauma Bay offers a pristine marine ecosystem after the City and County of Honolulu laid out a plan in 1990 to restore the bay, after years of use from the millions of visitors who visit and love to snorkel Hanauma Bay. Thanks. With low tide, theres less swimmable depth/area to view the reef fish. I want emails from Fodor's Travel with travel information and promotions. You can snorkel, take a walk, go in the water, layout by the beaches, or look for local sea life. What are the fees and cost at Hanauma Bay. Or, you can bring your own snacks. Reservations can be made for up to 10 people 5 Adults and/or 5 kids. We're native Hawaiians born & raised on Oahu. Required fields are marked *. Hanauma Bay is worth the effort! All visitors are required by law to refrain from mistreating the marine animals and from touching or walking on the coral. If you are swimming and snorkeling at Waikiki or Hanauma Bay, Whats A Good Time For A 2K Run? See, About eight to ten days after a full moon, its possible that box jellyfish will be in and around the bay, so its best to plan to avoid that time. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Turn right and follow the road to the parking lot. What do you do when Hanauma Bay parking is full? Do you plan Hawaii vacation activities before your trip or just book them when you get there? Nov. 25, 2020. Yes, and please let us know how many you need in the comments during booking so that we can reserve it for you. This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience possible. Parking is first come first served even if you have a reservation. We have a current "PUC" which lets us make commercial use of our vehicle, we're also commercially insured, and we're current on vehicle safety checks . michigan state coaching staff; Trust The Answer, Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve was closed for 9 months. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Can I just bring my ID? Tip #1 - Get there early. Tickets, Rental Gear, and Lockers. Price does not include $25 per person park entrance fee for 13-year olds and above. It is always one of the states primary snorkeling attractions for both visitors and residents. What Is Grana And Its Function? Your email address will not be published. Unless the parking lot is considered safe. We only take 12+/- cool people out each day, so seats aresuperlimited . Merely a 30-minute drive from Honolulu (when the traffic is good! Never swim alone Getting there: Hanauma Bay does offer a shuttle service from Waikiki. Local residents with valid Hawaii identification may enter without a reservation from 6:45 a.m. until 9 a.m. Visit the Honolulu Parks & Recreation website to reserve your tickets, Yes Reservations MUST be made to watch the 9-minute orientation video Visitors can expect to see hundreds of species of fish, coral, and other aquatic creatures while exploring Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve. Its always a good idea to bring water shoes when going to Oahu, but as we mentioned previously, they are not always needed. Take a movie tour at Kualoa Ranch to see where scenes from 'Jurassic Park,' 'Pearl Harbor,' 'Magnum P.I.,' 'Lost' and many other shows were filmed. If you are swimming and snorkeling at Waikiki or Hanauma Bay, you dont need snorkeling shoes. But its all the way at the top of the hill, near where you buy your entrance ticket. Lockers are $8.00 for a small and $10 for a large. This should be easy, are there lockers for day use at Hanauma Bay? It is $20 in 2019 for everything: mask, snorkel and fins. Destination Expert for Oahu Level Contributor 31,709 posts 1. You can use the tram service as many times as you would like throughout the day, making it easier to get to the snack bar and bring down your food. Answer 1 of 2: Are there lockers at Hanauma Bay, and are they secure? Please make an effort to take your trash with you out of the park, YES Hanauma bay is wheelchair accessible. Only 720 people are allowed in the park at a time. How was your experience? Related searches to Are there lockers at Hanauma Bay? Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, Oahu: "Are there lockers for your stuff? Two hours was plenty of time though. YES the snack bar located on the upper level of the park is now OPEN. Im sure ill keep in touch, but still have a great trip Wendy :D. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. 10 Most Correct Answers, What Word Rhymes With Swim? Only 1400 guests will be allowed each day/ 40 guests every 10 min. There are good facilities, showers, snack bar, snorkel rental and lockers for rent. Parking lot fee - $3.00 Which is the Best Hawaiian Island to Visit for Your Vacation? I'd hate to get my things stolen off the beach while I'm snorkeling. Last Update: Jan 03, 2023 This is a question our experts keep getting from time to time. and also, can snorkeling equipments be rented on site? The park is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Quick Answer. YES the snack bar located on the upper level of the park is now OPEN. 90% of "the other guys" take you a food stop because of their $4 / head kickbacks, and the food's frozen from Costco , We don't accept kickbacks, and we'll take you to where da foods on fire . If you're outside Waikiki, like at Disney Aulani, Ko'olina, or somewhere else, please call us at +1 (808) 854-8778 before booking. Hanauma Bay is closed every Monday & Tuesdayso that the fish and bay have 2 days of undisturbed rest Hanauma Bay entrance opens at 6:45am and Closes at 4pm daily / No entry after 2pm The park is also closed on Christmas Day(25th) and New Years Day(1st) What are the fees and cost at Hanauma Bay? Lockers are $8.00 for a small and $10 for a large. Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, Oahu: "Are there lockers for your stuff? The water is also pretty shallow, with deeper spots a bit farther out for more experienced snorkelers. GO TO THE BEACH Oh, I know Obvious suggestion, but it What to do if Hanauma Bay parking lot is full. We're super fun, passionate & knowledgable guides. Your email address will not be published. | Check out 7 answers, plus see 16,935 reviews, articles, and 8,141 photos of Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, ranked No.4 on Tripadvisor among 1,491 attractions in Oahu. Restrooms, showers, phones, picnic areas, education center, snorkel gear rentals, and locker rentals. Surprisingly, there are sharks in the bay, even though it is a popular tourist attraction. . 2020 Primex Logistics International, All rights reserved. If you plan on snorkeling you should bring: Beach TowelSwimsuitUmbrella for shadeBeach chairsLife vests or WetsuitsCell phone or CameraReef-safe sunscreenEntrance fee of $25.00 ea. Contact us for any info. The parking lot fills up early and is guarded by security for your protection. Thanks for all the support ladies and gentlemen. Park at the nearby district park, then walk over to Hanauma Bay. Hanauma Bay Reservations Hanauma Bay limits the number of guests to 720 per day and requires online reservations. I'd hate to get my things stolen off the beach while I'm snorkeling. Once you get down to the beach, there are little stands where you can rent snorkel gear. Check with TheBus.org for current bus schedule. Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, Oahu: "Are there lockers for rent?" This should be easy, are there lockers for day use at Hanauma Bay? Absolutely go! From Waikiki take H1 Freeway until it becomes Kalanianaole Highway then continue for approximately 10 miles. Entrance to the marine park costs $7.50 per person and is free for children 12 years and under, as well as locals with a state ID and active local military personnel. I expected that I would see a spectacular sunrise, and,, Subscribe to our Hawaii travel newsletter. Botanic Gardens Membership Benefits, If you found this article useful, please share it. And I would not recommend asking anyone at Waikiki to watch your stuff for you, it's worth way more than the amount you would offer them to watch it. The $25 cost will include round-trip Waikiki transportation with fins, mask, and snorkel ($7.50 entry fee not included). As a result, its a popular place for people to snorkel in calm shallow waters, white sand, and over 400 species of fish. The cost is $20 for a standard set and they open at 7:00 am. Local residents with valid Hawaii identification may enter without a reservation from6:45 a.m. until 9 a.m. Visit the Honolulu Parks & Recreationwebsiteto reserve your tickets. With low tide, theres less swimmable depth/area to view the reef fish. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again. If you drive to Hanauma Bay using your own vehicle then there is a $3.00 parking fee per vehicle. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. Lockers are $8.00 for a small and $10 for a large. The parking lot fills up early and is guarded by security for your protection. Yes! There are also informational booths that show pictures of all of the different kinds of fish that you might see in Hanauma Bay. We recommend not booking something with a fixed time the evening of your tour, just in case of sudden bad traffic or road closures. Here's what everyone always asks us about our Oahu Circle Island Tour. Entrance fee 2. Is there an uber dropoff/pickup spot? Parking is first come first served even if you have a reservation. Hanauma Bay is a wonderful destination to enjoy but sustainability is the first and foremost priority. Let us know that you want to visit Hanauma Bat and well make it happen! Do you need" | Check out 6 answers, plus see 16,988 reviews, articles, and 8,164 photos of Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, ranked No.4 on Tripadvisor among 1,562 attractions in Oahu. We'll show up between 7:45-8:00 and take care of the rest . I decided to rent the equipment, which cost $12 for everything mask, snorkel and fins (note: the price in 2017 is now up to $20 to rent all the gear). Anyway I will return on June 1st and should have a pretty hefty travel blog on the net within a week of return loaded with photos, videos and journal logs that I will be happy to share with you all. Hanauma Bay opens almost everyday at 6:00am (closed on Tuesdays) Whenever visiting, we recommend trying to be the first person there. When is the worst time to visit Hawaii on vacation? Save. To keep this special place protected, access is limited. Yes. Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve Park is administered by City and County of Honolulu's Department of Parks and Recreation and it is located at 100 Hanauma Bay Road, Honolulu, HI 96825. Bring your own equipment or rent there. Prescription mask/snorkel sets, for nearsighted, are available for $15 at the bay (-200 to -800). Hi Waxi, yes you can rent lockers at Hanauma but not at Waikiki. Prescription mask/snorkel sets, for nearsighted, are available for $15 at the bay (-200 to -800).Its always a good idea to bring water shoes when going to Oahu, but as we mentioned previously, they are not always needed. This is due to the reproduction of box jellyfish which occurs under certain lunar and tidal conditions. Das bekommen wir locker hin, haben wir gedacht. Does anyone have any experience with the locker situation? Many of the same companies that offer Pearl Harbor tours offer tours to Hanauma Bay. Please don't book any evening luaus, hot dates, or other evening activities with fixed times just in case we hit bad traffic on the way back. If you are not a big fan of water, Hanauma Bay snorkeling is not the only reason why you should visit the most popular spot on Oahu island. During your free day, you can purchase a number of add-ons, including a visit to Hanauma Bay. The fee is $20 per day per set. I suggest when going to Waikiki beach, leaving your gear in your room, putting the most valuable pieces in your in-room safe. Snorkeling and Scuba Tours should be resuming operation sometime in late February Stay tuned, Park Entry Fee - $25.00 Tram rides cost $1.00 to go down and $1.25 to go up. The showers, restrooms, and lockers are located down on the beach. http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g60982-d261241-r143388105-Hanauma_Bay_Nature_Preserve-Honolulu_Oahu_Hawaii.html, Thank you Aussie. Check out our guide to marine life at Hanauma Bay! This looks amazing and will definitely be one of my stops on the island. Our tour's small, personal & customizable. On the sea floor volcanic vents were created. We'll combine activities to save you money and free up more vacation time. It would really surprise you just how much fun you can have around Oahu when planned right , After you book, you'll immediately receive a confirmation emailwith all the details , 2. Youll get up close and personal with various species of marine life that call the reef in the Hanauma Bay home. :). Your email address will not be published. Are there any lockers on the beach to store" | Check out answers, plus see 248 reviews, articles, and 146 photos of Hanauma Bay Snorkel Adventures, ranked No.334 on Tripadvisor among 1,559 attractions in Oahu. You may rent Snorkel Gear at the bay or bring your own. Hanauma Bay Oahu, Hawaii is It costs $25 and includes round-trip transport from your hotel and snorkeling gear rental. Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, Oahu: "Are there lockers for rent?" The video talks about snorkeling safety tips. YesLockers on the beach level are now available. You can use a taxi or service like Uber or Lyft to get you to and from the bay. Hanauma Bay beach facilities. Hanauma Bay is Oahus most popular place to snorkeling due to its beauty, coral reefs and protected bay. How is Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve rated? For the first time in more than two centuries, the people were . If you are swimming and snorkeling at Waikiki or Hanauma Bay, you dont need snorkeling shoes. Best 16 Answer, What Word Rhymes With Stove? Snorkel Bobs (700 Kapahulu Ave., 8 am 5 pm every day) offers a budget special of mask, fins, net bag, and No-Fog for 7 days for only $9. When you are snorkeling, you will see all kinds of fish, and you might even see sea turtles. Flying first class or taking a Hawaiian cruise? Hanauma Bay is open Wednesday through Sunday from 6:45 a.m. to 4 p.m. Lockers at Hanauma Bay? Swimsuit Although you are welcome to eat on the beach, there is no food for sale down at the beach. You can view the bay from the parking lot level. When is Hanauma Bay Closed and what time does it open? We'll get you your turtles, don't you worry, but while the other tours are spending 1.5 hours fiddling with their snorkel gear, we'll already be having fun elsewhere! When you come to Hanauma Bay, the first thing that you will do after you buy your $7.50 admission ticket (free for locals with state ID, active duty military, and children 12 years old and under) is watch a short video. Help me decide betweenGuavaberry and.. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. I was there last month and did not notice lockers anywhere. However, having them will ensure that your feet are protected at all times.You can bring your own snorkeling gear to Hanauma Bay, or you can rent it for the day from a little hut near the restrooms. Hanauma Bay conveniently offers lockers down by the beach so you can secure your car keys, phone, or valuables. Vihetek sajt snorkel felszerelsemet a Hanauma Bay-be? However, having them will ensure that your feet are protected at all times. Visiting Hanauma Bay in 2021 // Everything you need to know and take! The Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve (HBAY) is open to the public Wednesdays through Sundays, with entry allowed from 6:45 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. All HBAY visitors must leave the nature preserve by 4 p.m., with the beach being cleared at 3:30 p.m. I am going to be using my Ipod as my photo storage device, so every 50 photos = Download on to the IPOD. During that time we can show you A LOT of more fun stuff. One of the most captivating and beautiful creatures in Hanauma Bay is the Green Sea Turtle, or honu. Hanauma Bay is a marine preserve. The education center will remain closed at this time. Its always a good idea to bring water shoes when going to Oahu, but as we mentioned previously, they are not always needed. Walk-ins without a reservation are allowed but very limited seats. What kind of fish are in Hanauma Bay? Hanauma Bay Hours Park opens at 6:45 am Park closes at 4:00 pm. This schedule is subject to change at any time. H-1 turns into Hwy 72. Hanauma Bay Oahu's Best Snorkeling. Influxes of jellyfish are common on Oahus south facing beaches, including Hanauma Bay, Waikiki and the Waianae Coast, about eight to 10 days following the full moon, according to the Waikiki Aquarium. from Bing. Hanauma Bay Snorkel Adventures: Good no nonsense info - See 250 traveller reviews, 146 candid photos, and great deals for Honolulu, HI, at Tripadvisor. Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve is a gorgeous wineglass-shaped bay situated on the southeastern side of Oahu near Hawaii Kai, tucked into the sheltered side of Koko Head. Hanauma Bay is lined by a beautiful white sand beach that in itself is worth the trip. When we do semi-private tours with our 14 passenger van, there probably will be other fun people like yourself with us, and we always have lots of great time together , An added benefit of having a few others is that we always share experiences & recommendations that we've all found separately , We've also found that parents like to hang out with other parents, couples with couples, and kids with kids , If there are other people on tour with you, it's feels less like a day with strangers and more like a fun extended family reunion or BBQ, where you may not know everyone but everyone's cool & fun . Last month I lost my Drivers License and DMV is taking forever to send me a new one (should have it by Monday). Lockers are available to rent. acr covid 19 vaccine clinical guidance task force, natures plus procreation female fertility support side effects. #06 SNORKEL HIRE AT HANAUMA BAY. Images related to the topicHanauma Bay THE BEST Hawaii Beach for Snorkeling | Everything you need to know to go. You may bring a small personal cooler with snacks or non alcoholic beverages NO large coolers. Information related to the topic Are there lockers at Hanauma Bay? For a smaller locker, the price is $10. You can cancel anytime, even the day of your tour, and we'll immediately initiate a FULL refund without questions or penalty. eel. Aloha DG. Each person should bring a towel, swimsuit, reef-safe sunscreen, and the park entrance fee of $25.00 Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve is located approximately twelve miles east (or twenty minutes) from Waikiki. Honolulu Bound? How much for a trip to Hawaii in 2023? They rent for a priced of $8 for small and $10 for large. $3.00 to park / $1 for locals Only 300 parking stalls, with no guaranteed parking And we'll all be on the same mission together: "What if other groups want to do different stops than we do?". Hands down, Hanauma Bay is one of the best snorkeling spots on Oahu. I suggest when going to Waikiki beach, leaving your gear in your room, putting the most valuable pieces in your in-room safe. Do you try to avoid, North Shore big waves have shown up right on time this week for the start of Vans Triple Crown of Surfing, which is the most prestigious professional surfing event on, If you are looking for hikes on Oahu, you will find great information at Backyard Oahu. A public bus is also available. The parking lot fills up early and is guarded by security for your protection. You might also want to bring extra money for the snack bar and gift shop. The park is also closed on:Christmas Day(25th) andNew Years Day(1st). So we recommend an early reservation. Re: Is Hanauma Bay worth it? Lockers are also available. Sunglasses You will realize how much you need it when the sun is out at noon. Parking fee is refundable if vehicle exits parking lot within 15 minutes. Despite attracting 3,000 visitors per day, Hanauma Bay remains a perfect place for snorkeling because of all of the conservation efforts and regulations that have been put into place. always about $30-$40 or so and they do have a package price that saves a few dollars. Is there a discount for locals? are there lockers at hanauma bay? Here Are Some Essential Things to Know Before Going to Hanauma Bay to Ensure It Will Be An Awesome Day Out for The Family. African Safari, Adventure, Tourists, Accommodation Services, Hotel Oahus North Shore Big Waves Are On! There is food for sale, and its good food! Cell phone or Camera A 14 passenger Ford Transit with nice AC and a PA system to hear commentary. Lockers are available, and lifeguards man the spot. Report inappropriate content 2. What is the best day of the week to snorkel at Hunama bay during the winter? Prescription mask/snorkel sets, for nearsighted, are available for $15 at the bay (-200 to -800). For our Winter session, after Labor Day Weekend and ending Memorial Day Weekend, Hanauma Bay is open daily from 6:00a.m. We work 7 days a week, every day including major holidays. How early do I need to get to Hanauma Bay? Lockers are available on the beach for you to secure your valuables. Kids 12 & under, active military and local residents with proper ID are FREE. Even though it appears peaceful and serene from above, Hanauma Bay is considered one of the most dangerous beaches in the state. I am sooo excited, the following day is my Bday (24 Years old) :D I still have alot to do before I leave though. If you do not have a rental car, you can get to Hanauma Bay by taking, If you want to go to the beach level, the entrance fee is $25 per person above the age of 13. We love the little ones, but since we're in a 14 passenger van, if the little ones get fussy it does take away from everyone else's experience. Reservations can be made for up to 10 people 5 Adults and/or 5 kids. Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve reopened on Dec. 2 after being closed since March 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Hanauma is the spectacular cove located inside a volcanic crater that is packed with fish and is just a 25-minute drive from Waikiki Beach. Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings. You can change dates at any time without penalty, provided we have availability. Since the shutdown, green sea turtles have returned in greater numbers to the bay. There are lifeguards on duty. Post Author: Post published: June 22, 2022 Post Category: calculating a clients net fluid intake ati remediation Post Comments: barrister work experience barrister work experience You still have some time to plan Wendy, but atleast you've already seen Paradise, mabe thats worse, having the anxiety of knowing how lovely it is and waiting to return, lol. Go Visit Hawaii has been providing award winning Hawaii vacation travel advice since 2006. You can rent snorkel gear at the beach as well for $20. You can hire snorkels sets down at the bay. Justin is a native Hawaiian born on Oahu, hailing from the Hawaiian homestead of Nanakuli valley , Zach Cruz is a generational chef who loves cooking for his wife and driving our beautiful island , $109 + tax for children (infant-12 years), $119 + Tax for children (infant-12 years). I can unsubscribe any time using the unsubscribe link at the end of all emails. Hanauma Bay opens at 6:00 am every day. This historic bay was used by Hawaiian royalty for fishing and recreation. Also I am awaiting my Oahu Go Card to come in through expedited Mail. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-7280483', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Waikiki won't be so bad. You may bring a small personal cooler with snacks or non alcoholic beverages. There are lifeguards on duty. We prefer to get here very early in the morning, before 7 a.m., to ensure our parking spot, to see the most fish in the early morning hours, and to possibly catch a time of lower winds. You have just come across an article on the topic Are there lockers at Hanauma Bay?. You can drive your private vehicle,rental car, Uber or Lyft.Check withTheBus.orgfor current bus schedule. Answer 1 of 2: Are there lockers at Hanauma Bay, and are they secure? Re: Lockers Hanauma Bay 2 years ago USD$8.00 Hanauma Bay isnt. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. +15 Marketing Blog Post Ideas And Topics For You. Its open Wednesday through Sunday, 7:45 a.m. to 4 p.m. Only 30 There are small and large lockers available at the beach if you want to lock any of your things away. Have a question about the lockers available at Hanauma Bay. We'll bring a cooler with ice for drinks, and we can make beverage & restroom stops too , Yes! Prices start at 799.00 per person not including airfare and hotel. And because we have a "Cancel anytime without penalty" policy, we recommend you book as early as possible to save your seats, and then if something changes you can just reschedule or cancel without penalty. Lockers are available for $8-10 to store valuables. Closed on Tuesdays. Are there lockers at Hanauma Bay, and are they secure? Kids 12 & under, active military and local residents with proper ID are FREE. Tips for Visiting Hanauma Bay. What is the price of the shuttle to get down to the bay? We've got it covered. On the second Saturday of every month, the bay is open until 10 pm. African Safari, Adventure, Tourists, Accommodation Services, Hotel As one of the most popular snorkeling locations on Hawaii, Hanauma Bay prices are very low. Hanauma Bay is CLOSED Mondays & Tuesdays. Waikiki shuttle A shuttle leaves Waikiki and costs $25, which includes snorkel equipment rental. are there lockers at hanauma bay?monterey to los angeles distance. Here's a little video overview of Hanauma Bay with video clips from our time snorkeling there. Walk-ins without a reservation are allowed, but VERY limited. Flying to Hawaii: How to Choose the Right Airport, Hawaii rainfall chart by month and island, Booking Hawaii Inter-island Flights or Ferry, 10 Best Free Activities and Sights on Oahu. Lockers are $8.00 for a small and $10 for a large. A lot of construction is going on so maybe they will be installing lockers. Coolidge Park Carousel Covid. These vents channeled liquid rock, magma, to the surface which reacted with the ocean water to form fine ash. ), this stunning bay feels like a world away from the bustle of the city, which cannot even be seen from the beach as the large . It seemed like everywhere I looked, there were more and more! Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Hawaii. Life jackets, vests, and floaties are not available at Hanauma Bay, so remember to bring your own. There are good reasons why this is the 3rd most popular destination for visitors and locals on Oahu. Sorry, no lockers. Yes, there are lockers on the beach level. You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off in settings. Read a local Hawaiian's advice on how to get there and what else there is to do in the area. Theres no wonder why its been the setting for scenes in dozens of movies. Tip #3 - Reserve your lockers and snorkel gear immediately. To be on the safe side, it may be best to bring your own gear or rent it outside of the park. The bay is protected and very easy to snorkel inside the reef wall. You can expect to pay between $14-20 per plate, and you'll love the food! If I remember correctly you are staying at the Ocean Resort? Umbrella for shade The snorkel spot all the other tours visit to "snorkel with turtles" is lame for snorkeling imagine 50 people in the water kicking up sand trying to spot turtles 10 ft away underwater. Bring a shade or hat, or try to find your spot under a palm tree (those spots get taken fast though).-Amenities: There are 2 bathrooms, water fountains (free water bottle refills! We'll pick you up at your Waikiki doorstep between 7:458 am and get you back around 3:30 pm. are there lockers at hanauma bay? Honolulu, Hawaii 96825. All visitors must wear a mask, practice social distancing and avoid gathering. Locals with State ID - FREE Only 1400 guests will be allowed each day / 40 guests every 10 min. Hawai'i residents can get in for only $1 with their state ID while active military personnel and children 12 years old or younger are admitted free of charge. -Sun tip: Hanauma Bay is VERY sunny due to its direction on the island. Isnt Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve stunning? An underwater paradise awaits. These include: If in Doubt, Just Stay Out! All face mask mandates must be followed within Hanauma Bay. Whether you're looking forward to romantic dinners out, unique shopping experiences, surf lessons or snorkeling the reefs, call us today to start booking your vacation package! The education center will remain closed at this time. The entrance to Hanauma Bay is located on the right at the top of the hill just past the city of Hawaii Kai. Expert Answers: Lockers are available on the beach for you to secure your valuables.