Who knows if they ever will, but Jordyn looks like shes doing just fine without them. The news of Woods alleged rendezvous with Thompson, 27, who co-parents daughter True with Khlo Kardashian, has been especially hard for Jenner. With those loyal people in her life, Jenner has less of a need for Woods being her ultimate best friend. Jordyn moved out of Kylies house and the best friends grew apart. We couldnt believe it. Jordyn later claimed she and the professional athlete only kissed without tongue or passion during a March 2019 appearance on Jada Pinkett Smiths Red Table Talk. Despite being cut off from the Kardashian clan, Jordyn appeared to hint that shes still friends with Kylie, 24, by sharing four wolf emojis on Twitter in early February. The Los Angeles native graduated from the University of Southern California and has appeared on Extra!, The Talk, Access Hollywood and Good Morning America. Kylie Jenner and Jordyn Woods friendship. Something Khloe said at the reunion show about she personally wasn't talking to Jordyn, which made me think others in the family maybe still do?. What Berlin Is Like! She said what she had to say., The insider explains that Jordyn is too concentrated on her career to worry about the drama. The outlet described it as just an acquaintanceship, actually, so it's been very downgraded. Details at l, CONBRATS!!! "I have told Kylie intimately that I would genuinely not care whatsoever if Kylie wants to be her friend again," Khloe said. Is Kylie Jenner still friends with Jordyn Woods? She is an adult, who can do whatever she wants to do. StyleCaster is a part of Penske Media Corporation. WebSeason 16 of Keeping Up With The Kardashians went out with an a mighty crack, the sound of which was Kylie Jenner and Jordyn Woods' friendship totally breaking apart. Related: The Truth About Jordyn Woods Relationship With Her Mom. The Wolves singer and the Kardashian/Jenner family seemed to be trying to mend the supposed rift with the help of the younger generation. Some of Woods' followers speculated that she was shading Jenner,who ended their friendship after she was caught kissing her sister Khloe Kardashian's then-boyfriend Tristan Thompson in 2019. Nothing like a romantic getaway to Pariswith your BFF, of course. Kylie was going for a full incognito look with a pink wig and oversized sunglasses, while Jordyn kept it more low-key with blonde hair and teeny tinted sunglasses. Jordyn, of course. Her family is aware that she is in contact with Jordyn. Revealed: The new '23' number plates the DVLA deems offensive and has banned including EU23 OFF and GO23 HEL, The secret WhatsApp mode that lets you EDIT texts after you've sent them. They quickly became best friends, and by 2014 the plus-size model was fully immersed in the Kardashian clan. But she still had a ton of sweet things to say about her bestie. Following the scandal, Jordyn and Kylie kept their distance in person and on social media. (Woods later unliked the photo.). Kylie is still in contact with Jordyn occasionally, but they are never going to be best friends ever again, the source explained. This has been an awful week & I know everyone is sick of hearing about it all (as am I). No passion, no nothing, on the way out. Jordyn Woods Opened Up About The Tristan Thompson Incident In 2019, Kylie Jenner Talked About Jordyn In The 'KUWTK' Finale In 2021. After all, the makeup mogul and the up-and-coming actress had been inseparable for years. Does this mean that the pair was in contact at some point? See Shakira's Hottest Bikini Pictures, Shes a Genie in a Bikini! In February 2019, Kardashian-Jenner fans everywhere were shaken to the core after news broke that Kylie Jenners best friend Jordyn Woods hooked up with Khlo Kardashians then-boyfriend, Tristan Thompson, after a night of partying at SHOREbar in Santa Monica. Blame it on Tyga?? "I vow to always be there for you, through thick and thin, in this life and after," Woods told Kylie. Jordyn Woods has seemingly weighed in on the alleged drama between Selena Gomez, Kylie Jenner and Hailey Bieber (ne Baldwin). Will El Salvador's new mega-prison turn into a bloodbath? In August of 2016, the Kylie Cosmetics founder even launched a lip kit collection to honor her beloved bestie. Kylie is still in contact with Jordyn occasionally, but they are never going to be best friends ever again, the source explained. Im so sick and tired of this narrative that I control my sister, or I dictate who she chooses to surround herself with. Interactive map reveals when you may see SNOW. Kylie didnt reveal the little ones name to the world until several days later! On the season finale of Life of Kylie, Jordyn and Kylie decided to make the ultimate commitment: marriage! Revealed: The top 10 fastest-growing destinations for UK pensioners retiring overseas. Where Selena Gomez & Hailey Bieber's Drama Now Involves Are Joey & Kariselle Still Together From Perfect Match All 'The Bachelor' Spoilers About Zach's Winner, Who Are Chloe & Shayne Still Together From 'The Perfect We know that Khlo Kardashian and Tristan Thompson are beyond done after he cheated on her with her little sisters (former) best friend. Khlo Kardashian is once again speaking out about Tristan Thompson 's past scandal with former family friend Jordyn Woods . All Rights Reserved. Kylie commented, 'This is reaching. Kylie Jenner's ex-BFF, Jordyn Woods, showed support for Selena Gomez's makeup brand, Rare Beauty, amid the alleged 'feud' between the reality star and actress.. I never was trying to steal someones man., Shortly after Woods interview was posted online, Kardashian slammed the model, tweeting, Why are you lying @jordynwoods ?? Kylie Jenner isnt celebrating Jordyn Woods golden birthday with her this year. We may earn commission on some of the items you choose to buy. Cosmopolitan, Part of the Hearst UK Fashion & Beauty Network. ', Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group. During an appearance on Red Table Talk in March 2019, Jordyn vehemently denied sleeping with the 30-year-old basketball player claiming that he kissed her and it was not reciprocated. Jordyn's most recent appearance on Kylie's Instagram was last month, when the two took a beach vacay together with Stormi. As fans may recall, Kylie, 24, stopped being friends with Jordyn, also 24, in 2019 after she was caught making out with Khloe Kardashian's then-boyfriend, Tristan And since Jordyn was her BFF, it only made sense that she was a big part of the show. However, multiple users pointed out the fact that it may have been about her boyfriend Karl-Anthony Towns, who plays for the Minnesota Timberwolves: Yea or she could have posted the wolf emojis because her boyfriend plays for the timber wolves, Im 90% positive that its for her bf. Jordyn Woods (@jordynwoods) February 2, 2022. Details at link in bio, link in S. The Toronto Raptors Deleted Their TERRIBLE Women's History Month Video -- Watch & See Why! The Truth About Jordyn Woods Relationship With Her Mom, Kylie is still blaming Jordyn, but not Tristan, The Muddy Truth About Kylie Jenner's Billionaire Status In 2022, shared photos of the PR package on her Instagram, Jordyn Woods might have been present when Kylie Jenner hung out with Megan Thee Stallio, Jordyn Woods Throws Shade At Khlo Kardashian For Trying To 'Cancel Her', Elvis Presley's Wife Revealed Some Absolutely Terrible Things About The Music Icon, Cooper Hefner Knows The Exact Moment His Dad Hugh Stopped Being Friends With Donald Trump, Marla Maples Surprisingly Thanked Donald Trump During A Speech At Their Daughter Tiffany's Wedding. Selena's younger singer Gracie, nine, joined with Kylie's niece, North West, nine, to make some homemade pasta in a series of four TikTok videos. Now, pretty much a year later, and it doesnt look like the Kardashians are ready to welcome Jordyn back into the fam. Since then, its likely the Los Angeles natives have crossed paths. The former BFFs ended their friendship when Jordyn, 24, was accused of cheating with Khloe Kardashians baby daddy Tristan Thompson, 30. In an interview on Facebook Watchs Red Table Talk, Jordyn claimed that Tristan kissed her (not the other way around) and that it wasnt a make out. Two years after the cheating scandal, Kris Jenner sent Jordyn Woods a PR package from Safely her line of eco-friendly cleaning products with Chrissy Teigen. As of 2022, they still dont follow each other on Instagram. ", Saving Private Ryan star Tom Sizemore dies aged 61 after suffering brain aneurysm, Kim Kardashian shows off her real hips and butt in unedited new pics, Inside Josh Duggar's lonely 35th birthday in prison solitary confinement, Honey Boo Boo, 17, & boyfriend, 21, found with gun & drugs in car in arrest, 2020 THE SUN, US, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP, Fans think Kylie Jenner and Jordyn Woods might still be friends, KUWTK viewers spotted a clue the two might be speaking, Jordyn seemed to hint at Kylie's baby name by sharing wolf emojis, Wolf was born around the same time as the tweet, Jordyn was accused of cheating with Khloe's ex Tristan. 's source explained. Jordyn's parents were/are friends with Will and Jada Smith and grew up with Jaden. It was a kiss on the lips. It's not surprising then, that some are saying Kylie and Jordyn's friendship isn't truly over. One poster wrote, 'My wife said to follow you so here we arehusband duties. Seemed pretty clear the makeup mogul was done with her ex-bestie for good. Selena's follow count surpassed Kylie's on February 22, making her the most followed woman in the worldbut Kylie now appears to be losing followers. Im a fan of Kylie!'. Oh, no, the Instagram influencer, 24, said when she was asked about whether she still stays in touch with Woods, 24, during the Wednesday, April 13, episode of the Call Her Daddy On the way out he just kissed me. Whoa! So have Kylie and Jordyn reconciled since then? The next image she shared was one of Hailey Bieber's brows. As fans may recall, Kylie, 24, infamously stopped being friends with Jordyn after Khloe Kardashian s ex Tristan Thompson, 30, kissed the then-22-year-old at a house party in 2019. Kylie Jenner once said that Jordyn Woods and Jaden Smith were still best friends after all these years. How so? Jordan kept her grounded.. Fans recently spotted Jordyns Twitter post and seemed to connect the dots that the former friends might have reconciled. See Jordyn Woods' Amazing Transformation Through the Years, From Reality Kid to Makeup Mogul: See How Kylie Jenner Has Transformed. I hope everything falls into place and that we can all grow and build our relationships with our family and God and come back together one day and be stronger and happier.". [Image via Kylie Jenner/Instagram, Jordyn Woods/Instagram], Copyright 2023 PerezHilton.com | All Rights Reserved. In 2019, she guest-starred on Freeforms Grown-ish in her acting debut. A recent video promoting her Rare Beauty brand on Selena's Instagram account is full of positive comments. Neither she, Kylie or Jordyn have said anything regarding the situation. Recently the internet has been theorising there is drama between Hailey Bieber and Selena Gomez following a number of Instagram posts and TikToks. Nude Selfies! Who knows when Kylie will get over this.. The two former best friends still remain out of touch over a year after their falling out. All Rights Reserved. My sisters matter way more to me than any grudge or issue that I would have with another individual. !, Khlo concluded her message with,By the way, I have no ill feelings toward ANYONE!!!! "Thats my homie. As for the Secndnture founder, she doesnt follow any member of the Kardashian-Jenner family. Simply the Worlds Most Interesting Travel Site. No passion, no nothing. Kylie was devastated by thenews about Jordyn and still isnt over the situation, a source told Us Weekly in April 2019. She previously held positions at InStyle and Cosmopolitan. For context, Kylie and Jordyn were pretty much inseparable for the years that they were friends. Over a year later, in May 2022, Kylie used a sound on TikTok from her short-lived reality seriesLife of Kylie, which featured Jordyns voice. It was really, really hard for Jenner at first to give up Woods. Are Jordyn and Kylie still friends? Wenn Sie Ihre Auswahl anpassen mchten, klicken Sie auf Datenschutzeinstellungen verwalten. Back in January, fans confessed to feeling sympatheticforKyliewho made the difficult decision to cut Jordyn off after the scandal broke in 2018. She oversees PEOPLE's music and events coverage and has written cover stories on Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Melissa McCarthy, Blake Shelton and Sandra Oh. Find out what Uber drivers really think of you! Hearst Magazine Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Who's Still Together From 'The Perfect Match'? That means regardless of who she chooses to be friends with, I will always love, respect and value my sister unconditionally! The tweet was posted one day before Kylie had given birth to her son Wolf. She had posted four wolf emojis in a tweet back in early February. From 2021, they still dont follow each other on Instagram. Jordyn was like a sister to her. To find out where Kylie and Jordyn stand today, keep reading. A third reasoned: "This type of thing always makes me so sad for Kylie. It is impossible to tell if there is a reason for this, but many fans believe that they kept the photos because they miss each other, and they believe that one day they will manage to be close again. Shortly after Kylie Jenner shared a picture of her own brows with the words "This was an accident???" this type of thing causes issues," one admitted. alum. Since they Kylie has moved on and seems very happy.". Unfortunately, their friendship ended three years later after Jordyn was accused of kissing Kylie's sister Khloe's boyfriend, Tristan Thompson. The former BFFs ended their friendship Back when rumors started swirling that Kylie was pregnant, Jordyn had her back by refusing to comment on it in the press. And honestly, a Jenner-Woods best friendship just isn't going to happen again after all the drama, People's source said. TMZ says Kylie began to tell friends in early September, while Page Six reports that the couple is expecting a girl. It was surreal. Promise. Cosmopolitan participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. | Life of Kylie | E! She captioned the video: "Love this lip liner" and shared an up-close look at the liner which is from Rare's Kind Words range, captioning it: "If you're wondering the shade colour". We won't post to any of your accounts without asking first, David Fisher/Shutterstock; Broadimage/Shutterstock. ", "Obviously, I have my family and I have my mom, but sometimes you need that extra person that isnt a part of everything, going through the same things as you. By clicking Sign Up, you agree to our Terms and Conditions and that you have read our Privacy Policy. If youre going to try and save yourself by going public, INSTEAD OF CALLING ME PRIVATELY TO APOLOGIZE FIRST, at least be HONEST about your story. Jordyns position now is shes going to just let it be what it is, the source said. "Damn i feel bad for her. Prince Andrew chuckles as he encounters female jogger on way to his weekly Windsor horse-riding trip. June 2018: Kylie reveals that she and Jordyn live together In a video with Vogue, Kylie casually revealed that Jordyn lives with her, and she helps Kylie test out I would never try to hurt someones home, especially someone that I love. Train fares will rise by 5.9% TOMORROW - but travellers can still get cheaper tickets if they buy them Why is Britain experiencing so many earthquakes? But not being able to rely on Jordyns friendship has actually been great for Kylie," the outlet's source explained, pointing out that Jenner has become closer with other women in her life, including other mothers. Both Kylie and Selena squashed the rumours, with Kylie saying people were making 'something out of nothing' and Selena saying she was a fan of Kylie. In fact, according to the outlet, Jordyn Woods might have been present when Kylie Jenner hung out with Megan Thee Stallion in July 2020. Does Kris Jenner Want Kylie And Jordyn To Be Friends Again? No shade towards Selena ever and I didnt see her eyebrow posts! However, this is not to say Jordyn is throwing any kind of shade, she could just really be a fan of the range and lip liner. On March 1, Woods, appeared on Jada Pinkett Smiths Facebook Watch show, Red Table Talk, to share her side of the cheating scandal, claiming that Thompson kissed her while she was on her way out of an afterparty at the NBA players house weeks ago. E! Jelena has a bachelors degree in International Law as well as a masters degree in Environment and Resource Management but pop culture is her quilty pleasure. However, this is not to say Jordyn is throwing any kind of shade, she could just really be a fan of the range and lip liner. 'I can still hear their cruel laughter': Dr Alex George bravely reveals he suffered with an eating disorder Public Service Announcement, do NOT watch these ads! Its crazy to me that there is really no loyalty between all these relationships. Kaylee Goncalves' Sister Honors Idaho Victims With Heartbreaking Name For Newborn Child, TikTok Star Elyse Myers Reveals Shes Pregnant With Baby No. She is a self-proclaimed Beyonc expert whose country of residence keeps changing because life is too short. While Jordyn's things are still at Kylie's house, Kylie reportedly is ready for Jordyn to grab her stuff so the two can officially go their separate ways. Kylie Jenner Has Plenty of Amazing Friends to Lean On Meet Them All! Shes not doing too, too much, but is staying busy., While theres no hope for Tristan and Khlo get back together, a source told People in December that the couple are amicable for the sake of their 1-year-old daughter, True. However, they broke it off once again over the summer after more cheating rumors emerged, including claims of the athlete "disappearing into a bedroom withthree women at a party.". She was a great friend. !, Another wrote: On the day of the birth is almost too coincidental!, A third chimed in: I can see Kylie and Jordyn being undercover friends., The speculation continued as another person wrote: I thought they may be on the low as friends or keep in touch. Kate and Prince William 'are keen' for Prince George to have official role in King Charles' coronation - but Royally hard work! But ultimately, not having Woods has made Jenner's life better. During her appearance on Jada Pinkett Smith's Red Table Talk, Jordyn Woods opened up about what happened between her and Khloe Kardashian's baby daddy. The Kar-Jenners removed Jordyn as a model from their various brands and cut off the joint makeup project between her andKylie. In September 2017, numerous tabloids report that Kylie and Travis are expecting their first child together. The latest movie news, trailers, reviews, and more. Shes working. She has not posted anything on her TikTok account since February 22. But where is Kylie Jenner and Jordyn Woods friendship at a year after their Tristan and Khlo drama? This content is imported from youTube. In September, they launched the KYLIE X JORDYN collection for Kylie Cosmetics. WebSeason 16 of Keeping Up With The Kardashians went out with an a mighty crack, the sound of which was Kylie Jenner and Jordyn Woods' friendship totally breaking apart. Meanwhile, Jordyn and Kylie used to be best friends, but they had a falling out after Jordyn was accused of kissing Tristan Thompson. One commenter celebrated the drop in popularity writing, 'She lost 1m followers' followed by a laughing until you cry emoji. "I didn't know how to feel. Following the scandal, Jordyn and Kylie kept their distance in person and on social media. The People You Know singer, who has been public about her mental health struggles, then said she was taking a break from social media. Please note that this form cannot be used to reset your Google or Facebook password. She is flattered that he is trying to win her back, but not flattered enough to be in a romantic relationship with him., A post shared by HEIR JORDYN (@jordynwoods). Kylie Jenner isnt totally cutting Jordyn Woods out of her life after the models alleged affair with Tristan Thompson. But I was not beyond the point of recollection. The clues come after Woods's cheating scandal with Tristan Thompson and Khloe Kardashian. Jordyn, Jaden and Kylie all attended school together, which is how the two girls met. Does time heal all wounds even for former BFFs Kylie Jenner and Jordyn Woods? I know where I was. u guys are making something out of nothing. Life & Style has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. For a long time, it seemed like Kylie wasnt sure what would happen with their friendship," People's source said. Like a kiss on the lips, no tongue kiss, no making out, nothing.. Kris whispered in a panic. She doesn't need Kylie. Is Kylie Jenner still friends with Jordyn Woods? OPM Brings Sexy Show To The Strip! The problem with TikToks Bold Glamour filter, Who has Dua Lipa dated? Did Jordyn Woods just throw shade at Hailey Bieber and Kylie Jenner amid Selena Gomez drama? Without the foundation of the past, the current overflow of Gomez versus Bieber drama crumbles. Every item on this page was chosen by an ELLE editor. I was not tipsy, I was drunk. TheLife of Kylie alum's post comesafter Jenner reportedly lost more than half a million followers, according to SocialBlade.com,after a TikTok user accused Jenner of making fun of the former Disney Channel star's eyebrows. She always trusted Jordyn with everything.. Talks of their friendship ending flooded various corners of the internet, but an eagle-eyed Twitter user noticed that in late 2016, Kylie was lip syncing to a Pia song. KYLIE Jenners fans think shes secretly still friends with Jordyn Woods as they spotted a clue years after their big fall out. At first, Jordyn moved back in with her mom and sister. Honestly, Tristan cheating on me & humiliating me, wasnt such a shock as the first time.. In case you're in need of a recap: Jordyn was best friends with Kylie Jenner for years, until falling out in 2019 when rumours surfaced claiming Jordyn had kissed Khlo Kardashian's then-boyfriend Tristan Thompson. A source for People magazine revealed in August 2019 that "she wants to live as drama-free as possible. Coincidence? See who she still leans on following the Tristan Thompson cheating scandal in 2019. Ultimately, they havent publicly interacted on the internet in more than two years. Slayin'! RAF Typhoon jets cause massive sonic boom sweeping across central England when they scramble to intercept a Do YOU know your Adam and Eve from your Ruby Murray? Kylie and Jordyn met the summer before starting high school through a mutual friendwho just happens to be Jaden Smith. The two were very much still BFFs at the time, as evidenced by their matching neon green swimsuits. My heart carries no hatred at all. Moreover, Khlo previously made it clear that she has never prevented Kylie and Jordyn from reconciling. FANS CHIME IN Keeping Up With the Kardashians fans were overjoyed to see that the two former besties seemed to have However, this is not to say Jordyn is throwing any kind of shade, she could just really be a fan of the range and lip liner. Splitting from Tristan in the past was extremely difficult for her. "Do we need to get this annulled after?" Kylie Jenner & Jordyn Woods Still Arent Friends a Year After the Tristan Thompson Drama by Jason Pham Feb 18, 2020 at 9:24 am EST Photo: Emma "When we were friends, we never thought that we wouldn't be friends. Jordyn Woods has been on the outs with the Kardashian-Jenner clan ever since she hooked up with Tristan Thompson. But what do YOU think, Perezcious readers? As you may recall, fans were shaken to the core when news broke out back in 2019 that the 24-year-old had allegedly hooked up with Khlo Kardashians baby daddy Tristan Thompson at a party. Reality television star and makeup mogul Kylie Jenner stopped being friends with model Jordyn Woods after news broke of Jordyn and Khloe Kardashian's boyfriend Tristan Thompson hooking up in early 2019. The world's best movie director you've never heard of: How little-known film-maker has even toppled the A big Beckham birthday! Its still a tricky situation for Kylie. Jordyn Woods has seemingly weighed in on the alleged drama between Selena Gomez, Kylie Jenner and Hailey Bieber (ne Baldwin). During the Keeping Up With Kardashians reunion which aired in June 2021, Kylie Jenner talked about her feelings toward Jordyn Woods. had some additional details on what Jenner and Woods's friendship is like these days. Next: Jordyn Woods Throws Shade At Khlo Kardashian For Trying To 'Cancel Her'. She is very, very upset. Kylie just cant make sense of what happened, the source added. Although Kylie and her sister Kendall Jenner didnt make the filter themselves, it appeared to be inspired by them. Okay, so the marriage probably wasn't real, but the vows they exchanged were precious either way. "It was very difficult for Kylie to just cut Jordyn out of life. This is silly. WebNo longer best friends forever. Kylie Jenner and Jordyn Woods' Friendship Timeline, Jordyn Woods Goes Under the Covers with Cosmo, Save 20% on Bella Hadid's Go-to Skincare Tool, most of the Kardashian/Jenners are ready to cut Jordyn off, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads, In news that shook the world yesterday, Tristan Thompson allegedly. Soon after Jordyn was spotted getting cozy with Khloe Kardashians then-boyfriend, Tristan Thompson, 31, Kylie made the decision to part ways with her friend of nearly 10 years. Who would YOU guess?? And no one is actually putting too much pressure on her. Or did Kylie tell Jordyn her baby boys name before revealing his name to the world? As of now, both Khlo and Kylie still follow Jordyn on Instagram, but that could change verrrrry soon. King Charles Gets No Love! The line, which includes an eyeshadow palette, highlighter palette, two lip glosses and one lipstick, is still available on kyliecosmetics.com. I will support her in anything and everything she wants to do!