Mean?,Punctuation marks are common in the middle or at the end of sentences. I may not have a lot of experience, but, apologizes for not meeting the exact requirements for a position. But still, you want to go that extra mile. another way to put it. Asa Don Brown, Perfect is a dream that you wake up from and spend forever trying to remember. Here are some example sentences that will showcase how you can use the best pick: A perfect fit is something that is perfectly suitable and is the right shape for something else. dodgers clayton kershaw world baseball classic, Michigans Best Local Eats: 76th Street Truck Stop Diner serves comfort classics in Byron Center, Why LivePerson Stock Blasted 19% Higher Today, 'Bendy and the Dark Revival' Ends With a Cliffhanger Heres an Explanation of Its Story, Capacity crisis hits Saginaw County animal shelter. The correct pick emphasizes the choice in a useful way. Synonyms for Perfect fit. Kim Collins, A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem. synonyms. Guy Harrison, The closest to perfection a person ever comes is when he fills out a job application form. However, the best choice emphasizes the fact that a decision was taken. (p. or pp. bruce buffer announcement script Can Martian regolith be easily melted with microwaves? Winston Churchill, We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love. True perfection is a bold quest to seek. To improve, refine, or add the finishing touches to. How do I align things in the following tabular environment? The right fit is a cool phrase because it uses the word right. phrase-request synonyms idiom-request Yogi Berra, They say that nobody is perfect. The term best implies that from all the other choices, you were the absolute winner. Where would fitting be a reasonable alternative to fit? Another way to say Fits Perfectly? Without digressing further, what we feel is that there is more to being prim, proper, and perfect than just excelling at something, or not making any mistakes at all. Another way to say Perfect Fit? Internal sliding pocket door in 12mm low-iron toughened safety glass, 3,600 for H230xW160cm, IQ Glass.White internal doors introduce character and a neutral style to inside spaces. John Updike, Striving for excellence motivates you; striving for perfection is demoralizing. Johann Christoph Friedrich von Schiller, Perfection and the horizon: things that you should chase but will never catch. The same holds true for cover letters. Most related words/phrases with sentence examples define Perfect fit meaning and usage. nouns. This is a common filler phrase. Related terms for perfect fit- synonyms, antonyms and sentences with perfect fit. adjunct. 53 other terms for great fit- words and phrases with similar meaning. antonyms. Saying me in Middle-Eastern Languages. Add anything here or just remove it. slim. To do an act or skill repeatedly in order to perfect it. These people make others happy by giving them money, solving their problems, and treating them. Oscar Wilde, The eye always fills in the imperfections. synonyms. Not that a person has good and bad within him. George Fisher, Even the best needles are not sharp at both ends. This stuff These Stuff or This Stuff Which Is Correct? , n. perfect match n. most appropriate better match n. best possible fit most suitable best match good match n. most fitting best attack n. better attack n. exact and accurate finest match most proper perfect adj. Its a very popular expression, and for good reason. - Looper,Here's what Mel Rodriguez, who played Hugo Ramirez on CSI: Vegas, has been doing since leaving the show. Log in. slim. If youve got two years worth of recruiting under your belt, youd probably want to call yourself a skilled, capable, or enthusiastic recruiter rather than an expert or experienced one. She misspelled positive,Her misconduct likely put members of the public at risk of contracting the deadly virus, the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York stated in the rel, Centre approves new Nano 'game changer' fertilizer, IFFCO says it will help increase farmers' income, Centre approves new Nano 'game changer' fertilizer, IFFCO says it will help increase farmers' income,"IFFCO will manufacture Nano DAP fertiliser which is a game changer for Indian agriculture a d economy. When you aim for perfection, you discover it's a moving target. Lists. Browse other questions tagged, Start here for a quick overview of the site, Detailed answers to any questions you might have, Discuss the workings and policies of this site. The preferred words are contradicting, hypocrite, and unreliable. These are all 10 Words For Saying One Thing And Doing Another Read More , 10 Best Ways To Compliment A Beautiful Family Picture,Lets imagine youve just visited a friends house and youve noticed a collection of beautiful family pictures. fits in. George Orwell, I think what is interesting in life is all the cracks and all the flaws and all the moments that are not perfect. perfectly suits. Learn a new word every day. This , of We've created informative articles that will show you the best quotes for just about any situation in your life! lose weight. To learn more, check out her website. Time and times are both situational spellings of the plural form for time. Youll often find that times is your best bet, but you wont know for certain until youve read this article to find out more. Another word for perfect fit is to use suitable. adjectives. In what contexts can meet take the place of fitting? This article will explain all you need to know about both of them. Here's a list of similar words from our thesaurus that you can use instead. I would say, however, that using 'just' before it makes it very informal/ colloquial and doesn't match the tone of the rest of the paragraph. perfect fit n. right adj. Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced searchad free! I am not perfect. fancy way of saying. Thanks For Sending Me This Thanks for sending 9 Ways To Acknowledge An Email From Your Boss (+ Samples) Read More , 12 Terms For Someone Who Keeps Their Word,In life, some people are truly reliable. Investors should buy these FTSE 100 stocks before they surge! These Stuff or This Stuff Which Is Correct? The fascinating story behind many people's favori Can you handle the (barometric) pressure? This is a good use of the phrase "a perfect fit". construct. compose. thesaurus. This page provides examples and answers the commonly asked question of when to place a comma before when? Comma Before When? Shop Best Selling Flowers Fiesta Bouquet $95 $60 - $128 Shipped in a Gift Box Light of My Life Bouquet $80 $50 - $105 Shipped in a Gift Box Beyond Blue Bouquet $55 - $92 Shipped in a Gift Box (p. or pp. another way of saying it. Perfect Fit synonyms - 152 Words and Phrases for Perfect Fit definitions sentences thesaurus phrases idioms Parts of speech nouns Tags perfection correspondence fitting suggest new perfect match n. # perfection match made in heaven n. complete fit n. complete suit n. absolute fit n. best fit n. better fit n. excellent fit n. all right comfort fit The results will include words and phrases from the general dictionary as well as entries from the collaborative one. We can use Do You Drive or Ride A Motorcycle? Leo Tolstoy, Perfection is such a nuisance that I often regret having cured myself of using tobacco. When might felicitous be a better fit than fitting? You want even the most jaded, exhausted hiring manager to perk up andpay extra attention. Not only does it sound old fashioned, but it tells whoevers reading that you couldnt be bothered to figure out the name of the hiring manager, an HR employee, or even the department youd be working for. Done cutting? well suited. Synonyms for 'Perfect match'. Specifically, apt connotes a fitness marked by nicety and discrimination. (Helpful Examples) Read More , 11 Words for Someone Who Gets Scared Easily,There are plenty of words available for someone who is easily scared. If someone is a perfect fit for a job, this means that they can execute the job perfectly. Julian Quintero, Have no fear of perfection youll never reach it. (Singular or Plural),Sometimes youll encounter alternate phrasings for an expression. Fitting. Merriam-Webster.com Thesaurus, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/fitting. Is it suspicious or odd to stand by the gate of a GA airport watching the planes? This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Wilt Chamberlain, Perfect? Synonyms & Similar Words Relevance appropriate suitable fitted fit proper good befitting meet happy right applicable pretty becoming apt in order needed adequate balanced acceptable felicitous required deserved satisfactory justified just able capable qualified correct decent requisite decorous cut out competent serviceable condign trained seemly The best or most favorable thing, condition or amount. You are perfect for me, you fit me in ways that no one ever has, and I would never let you go. Another way to say Best Fit? assemble. You can complete the list of synonyms of to be a perfect fit given by the English Thesaurus dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster. If you say, "Sally is not fit to be my girlfriend" you're saying that she's not good enough. Here are some email examples that showcase how to use the correct pick: The best pick is an expression that can be used to self-describe when talking about applying to a job. perfect fit. Entire means whole, having unbroken unity: an entire book. unite. operable. It will cost between Rs 60, Love Island spoilers: Gemma Owen at risk as Luca reveals he COULD stray with Casa Amor girl, Love Island spoilers: Gemma Owen at risk as Luca reveals he COULD stray with Casa Amor girl,LOVE Islands Gemma Owen is at risk after Luca Bish reveals a connection with one of the Casa Amor girls tonight. When is it sensible to use meet instead of fit? practicable. Difference Between Aye, Sir and Yes, Sir Aye, Aye, Sir vs. Yes, Sir Difference Explained (Examples) Read More , In The App or On The App - Which is Correct?,When it comes to talking about something that is inside of an app, whether its features that got recently added, or accounts youve recently discovered, should you say in the app or on the app? Best synonyms for 'perfect match' are 'perfect fit', 'perfect couple' and 'perfect choice'. Read More , What's the Abbreviation for "Pages"? Synonyms for Perfect Match (other words and phrases for Perfect Match). These cookies do not store any personal information. Creed 3 Hits Hard With $5.5 Million Preview Sales,The third installment of the Creed franchise is also helmed by star Michael B. Jordan. The phrase that first came to mind was "Perfect Storm" which is defined by MacMillan Dictionary as follows: a very unpleasant situation in which several bad things happen at once My example sentence Normally the server can handle a backup failure without crashing, but that was not the case today due to a ________________. "If only I had a father like you when I was coming up.". Dragon Quest IX. It might also have to do with crossing one's T's, as in the expression dotting the I's and crossing the T's. Whatever its origins, the expression now means perfectly .