Posted by. Anjunadeep is an independent record label based in London. 26th Floor at Virgin Hotels Chicago, IL. Anjunadeep has introduced the world to artists such as Lane 8, Cubicolor, Dusky, and many more. VAT Number: GB 315 0760 32. To find out whats next on his itinerary, follow him via the social links below. Off the back of a sizzling HQ b2b at Anjunadeep Explorations in June (pictured above), and our recentAnjuna HQ All-Stars fundraiser, we picked the brains of some of our family of artists, and our in-house DJs, to get their hottest tips for any aspiring selectors , "Dig constantly for new (and old) music and build up a library of great tunes. . Anjunadeep with Eli & Fur, Moon Boots, Joseph Ray, My Friend, Simon Doty [SOLD OUT], Eli & Fur, Just Her, Moon Boots, Nils Hoffmann, Anyasa, Mol, My Friend, Nicky Elisabeth, Romain Garcia, Simon Doty, Anjunadeep: JAMIIE, Jody Wisternoff, Luttrell, Marsh, Matthias Meyer, Nicky Elisabeth, Penelope, JAMIIE, Jody Wisternoff, Luttrell, Marsh, Matthias Meyer, Nicky Elisabeth, Penelope (UK), Braxton, Luttrell, Marsh, Nils Hoffmann, Penelope (UK), Reflections presents: A Live Music and Meditation Experience with Jessie Marcella & Kat Pither. Tulua . Although they cover comprehensive topic matter, they have taken special care in interviewing the likes of Armin van Buuren, Adventure Club, Gorgon City, Lane 8 and Afrojack. The final beat dropping during ABGT500 isn't the end of the festivities, as Sunday's Anjunadeep Open Air at Christmas Tree Lane in Los Angeles will be streamed as well. Anjunadeep tickets for the upcoming concert tour are on sale at StubHub. Explorations 2022 - The Official Photo Album Friday, July 29, 2022 Featuring It's been a month since we returned home from the beautiful beaches of Dhrmi, but we still can't stop thinking about the wonderful time we had at Explorations with so many of our artists, and you, the Anjunafamily. Avant Gardner is a multi-functional event space, concert venue and nightclub equipped with state-of-the-art audio and lighting across three rooms and stages. London, England, United Kingdom. "- Ben, Head of Design, "Making me pick one Cubicolor track is too hard, so Ive got to shout out two. Anjunadeep presents: Explorations Jul 21 Outdoor George, WA, US Group Therapy Weekender Aug 13 Outdoor London, UK Finsbury Park Past concerts Dec 17 2022 North Sydney, NSW, Australia Greenwood Hotel Dec 16 2022 Brisbane, QLD, Australia The Princess Theatre Dec 11 2022 Perth, WA, Australia The Court View all past concerts Anjunadeep The Yearbook 2022. Weve partnered with DoubleTree by Hilton to offer guests an exclusive package with tickets for this show and accommodation at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London Docklands Riverside, located within walking distance from Printworks London. TL date. Tickets & Accommodation Package: "-Nils Hoffmann, "My tip for starting out would be to make sure you learn to mix by ear. Anjunadeep European Tour 2022 29. The broken beats and yummy swelling layers on'Airbeat'make it one of my all-time favourites that I always return to, but I couldnt let this newsletter go out without someone featuringGot This Feeling. Hosini's Top Five Ambient and Downtempo Tracks, Anjunadeep Monthly Newsletter #016 - November 2022, Anjunadeep Monthly Newsletter #015 - October 2022, Ryan Davis' Top Five Ambient and Downtempo Tracks, Marsh announces hotly-anticipated new album Endless, Label legends Cubicolor release third album Sometime Not Now. With music from Eli & Fur, Ben Bhmer, OLAN and more, plus a star turn from Haitian heroes Lakou Mizik, this was a weekend we are never going to forget. Bandcamp New & Notable Sep 16, 2019, This vibrant dance record by the Australian duo is one continuous album filled with soul and house. Sat, Mar 11, 3:00 PM. Cerise Rooftop. Sun, Oct 16 2022. Taking place 8 - 14 June 2023 in the sleepy village of Dhrmi, Explorations will feature six nights of music from a curated lineup of Anjunadeep artists. 2022-12-13. Following on from his beloved 2020 LP Lailonie, Endless features 11 original productions, including collaborations with singer-songwriters Jodie Knight, Leo Wood, Mariel Beausejour and American producer Wassu. As the founder of EDM Identity he has effectively raised the bar on coverage of the past decades biggest youth culture phenomenon. This isn't the wrong approach, however occasionally it's important to be a little bit selfish when it comes to track selection. House Music at The Loft. Welcome Hohme Radio 144 // Stay Hohme 028-5. Thu, Dec 8, 2022 01:24:16 GMT . 35 posts in the discussion. 140 STEWART AVENUE, BROOKLYN, NEW YORK 11237. July 14, 2022. Events - Festivals and musicals Filter 280 Results found Expert recommendations: Festivals and musicals 28 Feb LAC 2022-2023 season Lugano, 02.09.2022 - 31.05.2023 28 Feb La Straordinaria - Tour Vagabonde in Lugano Lugano, 28.12.2022 - 28.03.2023 28 Feb OSI al LAC Lugano, 29.09.2022 - 20.04.2023 28 Feb LuganoMusica Lugano, 02.09.2022 - 17.05.2023 Anjunadeep Open Air Miami Event Ended Mar 26, 2022 - Mar 27, 2022 MAPS Backlot, 342 NW 24th ST,Miami,FL,United States, Miami, United States View Details Discover more events Speed Dating Events In Miami February Events In Miami This Weekend Events In Miami Easter Events In Miami Mardi Gras Events In Miami Advertisement Events You May Like "- Rozzi, Graphic Designer, "Love the vocal on'Summer & Smoke' hits me in the feels every single time. Browse the above listings of Anjunadeep tickets to find a show you would like to attend. images on Flickr. Initial findings suggest that our community is action-oriented. You must tick the ticket waitlist box to join the waitlist. January 27, 2023 'Deep House Detox' presented by Anjunadeep 2023-01-22 tracklist. Get fresh music recommendations delivered to your inbox every Friday. How can I buy tickets for the festival? Donna Diane from the Chicago noise-rock duo Djunah joins the show to discuss the band's new LP. Duality Academy Los Angeles Andrew Bayer Fatum Naz OLAN Final tickets Friday Oct 14 Anjunadeep @anjunadeep 538K subscribers Subscribe 'Sometime Not Now' Home Videos Shorts Live Playlists Community Channels About Recently uploaded Popular 1:14:50 Marsh b2b Simon Doty |. Anjunadeep Brighton tickets The Arch in Brighton Saturday 3rd December 2022 10:00pm til 5:00am Minimum Age: 18 Brighton, join us at The Arch on Sat 3 Dec for the Anjunadeep European Tour. Anjunadeep The Remixes 2022. OPEN AIR RETURNS TO LONDON Anjunadeep: Open Air makes its long-awaited return to London on Sunday, September 5 at The Drumsheds. ", "The experience was amazing! Complete upgrade over the 2020 lineup. Your fan from India :) Royal Son, Bandcamp Dailyyour guide to the world of Bandcamp, Eight Artists Pushing the Ambient Edges of Techno, Chilean Folklore Gets the Andean Electronic Treatment on El Origen, The Experimental Electronic Netherworld of Basic House. Better sign up, tickets will go on sale before the end of the year. Location: MAPS Backlot - 342 NW 24th St, Miami, FL 33127 . Tune in live on September 21, 2022 from 4.30pm BST/11:30am EDT viaTwitch, or click the button below to set yourself a reminder! The start of the year also came with a spectacular touring schedule . It's been a month since we returned home from the beautiful beaches of Dhrmi, but we still can't stop thinking about the wonderful time we had at Explorations with so many of our artists, and you, the Anjunafamily. So we proudly present our official Anjunadeep pres. Since our last newsletter, weve announced a new show in Bali, released new music from Eli & Fur and Volen Sentir, and announced Marshs upcoming album! With just a 75 deposit per person, you can book your festival tickets, accommodations, transfers, and Gjipe tickets. 1:06. ", Mauro Augugliaro Ethereal Memories"Another track that turns heads when you play it, the aptly titled instrumental works its way under your skin and makes you smile. View all concerts. Click the button below to check out thealbumon Flickr, and remember, if youre planning to share these photos, make sure to tag Ching and Shannon! Share. Click the button below to listen to Anjunadeep Explorations 21, and head over to the Anjunadeep YouTube channel to check out the set uploads from last weeks Explorations livestream celebration. Stream "The London" here: https://youngthug.ffm.to/thelondon Barter 6 challenge win $5k: https://300ent.ffm.to/barter6challenge Follow Young Thug: www.YoungThugMusic . You Do Your Best To Hide The Good Parts of Yourself EP. Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Got questions? Pre-order Marsh's new album 'Endless': https://anjunadeep.co/endless.oyd Buy tickets to the Anjunadeep European tour: https://anjunadeep.com/events Sign. Clean Vibes Pty Ltd. Dec 2022 - Present4 months. Last update. I feel thats something that only happens with timeless songs and musicians. "-Jon Gurd, "I always plan a set with tunes I want to dance to and play, as I always think, if I see a DJ enjoying themselves, having the best time laughing etc., then Im 100% going to enjoy myself! Over this July and August we'll be hosting the Anjuna family for three special shows featuring your favorite Anjuna artists. Open the album in Flickr, and as you click through, you'll see that their credits are under each photo.Want to be there in 2023? Anjunadeep European Tour 2022 | Anjunadeep Music CD & Vinyl Merch News Events Join Search Basket Music CD & Vinyl Merch News Events Join Artists Radio Shows Playlists Video About Contact Demo submission Jobs Facebook Twitter Instagram Youtube TikTok Twitch Discord Anjunadeep European Tour 2022 Here, he discusses each of the five tracks, and how they were picked for the EP! Nathan Nicholson Extended Mix. Newsletter. Anjunadeep Explorations is a seamless blend of music festival and beach holiday set against the backdrop of the stunning Albanian Riviera. Also one of the most important DJ skills that I have finally picked up after years of practice is the ability to remove the correct USB stick after my final track. ), and this brilliant, simple song still gives me the same warm fuzzy feelings it did when I first heard it. Those who previously purchased packages for Anjunadeep Explorations this year should keep an eye out for an email as payment deadlines are coming up. November 5th at Red Rocks Park and Ampitheatre . As 2022 comes to an end, Anjunadeep looks back on some of the year's biggest remixes in their next instalment of 'Anjunadeep The Remixes', featuring Joris Voorn, Little Dragon, Innellea, Maruwa and more. Genres. Just Her has seen a roaring start to 2022 with her widely acclaimed four track EP on Anjunadeep, soon to be followed by debut releases on fast rising imprint HE.SHE.THEY and Nick Warren's Soundgarden. Deep Progressive Melodic House/Techno Sets . Anjunadeep Monthly Newsletter #015 - October 2022 12 Dec 2022 News Ryan Davis' Top Five Ambient and Downtempo Tracks 25 Nov 2022 News Get To Know: Lyndsie Alguire 14 Nov 2022 Marsh announces hotly-anticipated new album 'Endless' 2 Nov 2022 Label legends Cubicolor release third album 'Sometime Not Now' Open the album, and as you click through, you'll see that their credits are under each photo. Click the button below and be the first to get access to packages and tickets. Your transitions will just be so much smoother! To get your tickets, click the button below, and if Marsh isn't visiting your city in this leg of the tour, fear not, Phase Two of the tour will be announced over the next few months, and will feature all-new countries. Add a (live) video from this event for a track not listed here Share. 01. - Manage staffing of cleaners for large scale . Get Your Trance on With the ASOT Celebration Weekend Compilation, Rosehip Releases Entrancing Lead Single Off Forthcoming EP, Experience a Gallery Of Sound with Tripp St.s Funky Freeform Release. January 25, 2023 Never forget to always try and stand out from the crowd! "- Claire, Anjunadeep Label Marketing Manager. Last weekend, we visited Denver for our rescheduled Open Air show!We had a brilliant time withBen Bhmer,CRi,Eli & Fur,LuttrellandOLAN, and we loved seeing so many of you hit the dancefloor. Anjunadeep Explorations 2023 There will be another opportunity to purchase any cancelled Explorations 2023 packages in May. Website|Facebook|Twitter|Instagram|SoundCloud|YouTube. Event Anjunadeep Open Air London August 13, 2023 Pre-order album Universal Language By Simon Doty Out now album Endless By Marsh Pre-order album Ride Away By Moon Boots Out now single Pegasus By MEDUZA x Eli & Fur Out now album Sometime Not Now By Cubicolor Out now single Give Me A Reason By Joseph Ray Out now album A Radiant Sign By Nils Hoffmann Appearing over the weekend across four stages Saturday 10th September(A-Z) Above & Beyond Alex Sonata & TheRio ALPHA 9 Amy Wiles anam Andrew Bayer Bexxie Fatum Fehrplay Gareth Jones Grum GVN ilan Bluestone Jaytech Kasablanca Laura Van Dam Leena Punks Maor Levi Mat Zo Naz Nourey Oliver Smith Pretty Pink PROFF SNIN Sunny Lax Super8 & Tab It was a great day, and Robert Sheehan was a lot of fun to work with. and promoted thousands of events, brands, and businesses of all shapes and sizes. . $16.99. A Chosen Few Djs Event. The slow piano, the stirring lyrics, even the perfectly-fitting music video all make it a complete journey to listen to every time. February 9, 2023; Ryan Davis - The Anjunadeep Edition #435 2023-02-02 tracklist. The London-based label and promoter will take over Three Mills Island on Sunday, August 12th. And dont just dig on one platform, use everything available to you! Anjunafamily members near and far who have patiently been awaiting the return of Anjunadeep Explorations will be absolutely delighted for the lineup that was revealed today. "- Roz (Roz K), Streaming Manager, "When DJing, it can sometimes be easier to go down the safer route and play something that you feel the crowd will prefer, maybe because it's more well known or just a track that always works in your sets. The 2022 fair will feature more than 160 of the world's leading galleries, and visitors can view and buy art from more than 100 artists. Discover events and find tickets for Anjunadeep on RA. ". May 2022 - Feb 2023 10 months New York, United States Weekly/Monthly Conversion reports (custom location/strategy/campaign breakdowns by client, brand co-op campaigns, Surfside visit . fraught two years from which other realms of live events are still . We're gearing up for an Anjuna summer at the Brooklyn Mirage! Explorations 2022 - Photo Album Click the image below to check out all 1093(!) Lpsley - Like I Used to (Mixed), I love this album. Most excited for Griz, big wild, clozee, charlest the first, tokimonsta, liquid stranger, and of course string cheese. February 3, 2023; Marsh - The Anjunadeep Edition #434 2023-01-26 tracklist. 2022 Election Guide; Entertainment. Anjuna family united as one this weekend in the big apple at the iconi c Brooklyn Mirage. Anjunadeep Los Angeles ABGT500 Week Los Angeles Preparty Location Exchange LA 618 S Spring St. Los Angeles, CA 90014 US Get Directions Time Friday, October 14, 2022 10:00 PM - 03:00 AM Age 21+ Sold Out Contact General Info Table Service Event Page Facebook Event Page Join Anjunadeep's Preparty Fri, 10/14 & Anjunabeats' Afterparty Sat, 10/15. Weve released new music from Moon Boots,So MiguelandFluida, announced new albums fromNils HoffmannandCubicolor, and released remixes fromLittle Dragon,Joseph Ray,Mees Salom,Black Sun Empireand more. Hosini's Top Five Ambient and Downtempo Tracks, Anjunadeep Monthly Newsletter #016 - November 2022, Anjunadeep Monthly Newsletter #015 - October 2022, Ryan Davis' Top Five Ambient and Downtempo Tracks, Marsh announces hotly-anticipated new album Endless, Label legends Cubicolor release third album Sometime Not Now. Today, the label is one of dance music's most respected, independent imprints. Forest going to be real special this year with succh the long wait and 10 year anniversary. Here at HQ were not winding down for the holidays just yet though, and were preparing for several exciting events over the next few weeks, including a special Anjunakitchen double-header, a livestream of all the action from the Printworks Press Halls, and our upcoming winter sale on the Anjuna Music Store , This month, we were delighted to announce Marshs forthcoming studio album Endless, out on Anjunadeep on February 3, 2023 . This event will follow all local & state health guidelines. Sunday Oct 16 Anjunadeep Open Air Los Angeles CHRISTMAS TREE LANE, EXPO PARK Livestream Watch Group Therapy 500 and Anjunadeep Open Air Los Angeles live on YouTube ABGT500 Open Air L.A. Official ABGT Los Angeles Takeover Friday Oct 14 Andrew Bayer Pres. Buy Anjunadeep tickets at Expedia. I cannot wait for the next time I can go. Christmas Tree Farms; Christmas and New Year's Events; . Always know where the party's at: We respect your . Get 2023 live concert tour information. Plus, today, we unveiled Nox Vahn & Joseph Ray's dynamite first collaboration, 'Inhibitions' Hope you enjoy the short but sweet recording from my set almost four years ago at Anjunadeep Open Air 2019 on Treasure Island in San Francisco . Release Date 2022-12-16. 10. Nothing ruins a headline DJs mood more than cutting off their music. Connect with your friends, favourite artists and clubs. Events; Jerome Isma-Ae and Anjunadeep ; Edit Jerome Isma-Ae and Anjunadeep. Subscribe to Printworks Mailing List for show announcements & more you can unsubscribe at any time. For hospitality enquiries, please email hospitality@printworkslondon.co.uk. Propulsive house music from NHOAH with synths that blink like stars in the night sky. Another masterpiece by Bonobo :). Awesome. What is the minimum age to get in? Since making its debut in Dhrmi, Albania just a few years ago, Anjunadeep Explorations quickly became a must-attend destination festival for anyone who loves the deeper, chilled-out sounds that the beloved label offers. United States. As 2022 comes to a close, Anjunadeep presents the next summary compilation in 'Anjunadeep The Yearbook 2022'. This year's compilation also features new, exclusive remixes courtesy of LeSonic, Braxton, Antic, Dosem and James Grant. If you joined us in Denver, keep reading, as you can find our full photo album below. fabric reveals Saturday programme for winter / spring 2022 The London club has announced two marathon Continuum parties, plus sets from Laurent Garnier, Jon Hopkins, Jossy Mitsu and more. 'Melodic Breaks: Part 3' presented by Anjunadeep 2023-02-05 tracklist. Powered by Ochre. For over 15 years, London-based label and international party brand Anjunadeep has set the agenda in deep, melodic dance music, gathering a loyal fanbase around the world. Banger. Their details can be found under each photo in the album. But if this year's slate of events is any indication, that is so, so far from the truth. The Sky Affair at Cerise Rooftop at Virgin Hotels: Day Party w House Music. ", Integral Bread Quantum Love"Nacho runs the excellent Univack Records in Spain and is a world class composer, producer and mastering engineer. This years edition boasts a strong and diverse selection of some of the year's biggest tracks from acts including Tinlicker, Eli & Fur, Marsh, and Moon Boots. Great seats available for sold out events. For further information, please check out our FAQs. Explorations 2022 - Photo Album Click on the button below to check out all 1093(!) Register below for access! Oct 2022 - Present6 months. Attendees at the afterparty are often treated to gifts like limited-edition . And, if you're planning to share any of these photos, please remember to tag our photographers. Click the button below to check it out, and make sure to stay tuned, we'll be uploading the rest of the sets from the show over the coming weeks Hosini's Top Five Ambient and Downtempo Tracks, Anjunadeep Monthly Newsletter #015 - October 2022, Ryan Davis' Top Five Ambient and Downtempo Tracks, Marsh announces hotly-anticipated new album Endless, Label legends Cubicolor release third album Sometime Not Now, Inside Reflections at ADE 2022 with Jessie Marcella and Kat Pither. Label Anjunadeep. For further questions, please contact relations@avant-gardner.com. Peters introduction toOnce Aroundadds a lot of depth, and the visual of the earth forPale Blue Dotcombined with the music is just beautiful. Choosing something that you want play which pushes the boundaries and moves things forward can be pleasantly surprising! From the relaxing melodies of instrumental tracks likeOnce Aroundto heavier hitters likeLose Your Senses, Cubicolor offer something for everyone! Today, Anjunadeep Reflections, the ambient-oriented side of leading label Anjunadeep, has shared the news on Mark Barrott becoming the most recent inclusion to their artist roster. view more . to track Anjunadeep and get concert alerts when they play near you. Supervising the venue and events to comply with Health & Safety and Public. Anjunadeep Clinic ft. Sinca (Anjunadeep) Wed 31st Aug Station1640 , Los Angeles From $23.08 Past events ANJUNADEEP NYC - ANJUNA WEEKENDER (SATURDAY) Sat 9th Jul 2022 The Brooklyn Mirage at Avant Gardner From $54.64 ANJUNADEEP -- Sat 9th Jul 2022 The Brooklyn Mirage at Avant Gardner From $59.54 Clinic ft. Tches (Anjunadeep) Wed 29th Jun 2022 James Grant & Jody Wisternoff, 16 Bit Lolitas, Moon Boots and others are booked for the event in August. View upcoming tour dates and get the best Anjunadeep Open Air ticket price for all upcoming events. As 2022 comes to a close, Anjunadeep presents the next summary compilation in Anjunadeep The Yearbook 2022. "- Amy, Marketing and Events Executive, "'Falling'was one of the first songs from Cubi I ever heard. Thank you for what was truly an incredible time. Check our FAQs for the most up-to-date information. Anjunadeep events 25 Mar 2023 Anjunadeep Open Air Miami Miami, FL Anjunadeep, Jody Wisternoff, Marsh, Nils Hoffmann, Eli & Fur, CRi, Luttrell, Sinca 8 Jun 2023 Tickets Anjunadeep presents: Explorations 2023 Dhrmi, Albania Anjunadeep 20 Jul 2023 Tickets Anjunadeep Seattle: Group Therapy Weekender Warm Up Party Seattle, WA Anjunadeep 21 Jul 2023 "- Dom Donnelly, Anjunadeep Label Manager, This month, we announced ourEuropean club tour, and the response from the Anjunafamily was overwhelming! Learn more about the actions and initiatives were taking, "Beautiful people, stunning music and exquisite surroundings. Final sale for Explorations 2023 takes place Tuesday January 17. "- David, Head of Distribution, "Its so hard to pick a favourite from an artist I revere so much, but the one that stands out the most has to beRituals. All of his tunes are unique and like Petrichor, which appeared earlier on the label, this tune is as captivating as its intriguing title suggests. Sara James - Around You (Mixed), Steven Weston feat. Watch on. Although the past few years have been rocky for it to make a full return, this years edition thats set for June 15-22 is shaping up to be even better than ever. Themba & Nico De Andrea ft. Tasan - Disappear (Andrea Oliva Remix) ARMADA. How beautiful. Make sure to head over to their website to sign up and dive into the details. In Tracklist Groups. 9,807 fans get concert alerts for this artist. The 50 best dance/electronic tracks that made 2022 a banner year . Add to queue. Views. Anjunadeep European Tour 2022 Bristol, join us at The Marble Factory on 25th November 2o22 for the Anjunadeep European Tour We'll be joined by: 16BL CRi (DJ Set) Jody Wisternoff Marsh Penelope BUY TICKETS Date: FRI 25 NOV 22 Time: 22:00-05:00 Last Entry: 00:30 Age Range: 18+ Saturday, Mar 4, 2023 at 9:00pm. ", RIGOONI The Day I Reframed The Moon"RIGOONI is a Brazilian artist that walks to the beat of his own drum. 2023-02-23 198. Im so glad we were able to clear it, people always ask me what it is. We asked the team here at Anjuna Towers about their favourite musical moments from Tim, Ariaan and Peter are, and heres what they said, "Near impossible to whittle it down to just one, so many favourites on each album to mention -Nights In Bloom,Mirror Play,Points Beyond. If you've signed up for the list, you'll receive an email with more details. Paradiso View Venue Festival FAQ Can I enter this festival event with my ADE Pro Pass? images on Flickr. Unsurprisingly his music is next level, and this one stopped me in my tracks the first time I heard it. Indoor-outdoor, year-round, sensorily immersive events complex, 140 Stewart Avenue Find information on all of Anjunadeeps upcoming concerts, tour dates and ticket information for 2023-2024. Want to see Anjunadeep in concert? In exciting news, Marsh will be taking his new album Endless on tour! Anjunadeep Open Air Red Rocks. Buy Anjunadeep Open Air concert tickets. Whew!Keep reading this month's newsletter for some of HQs favourite Cubicolor memories and our full, unfilteredAnjunadeep Explorations photo album . Please enter your username or email address to reset your password. And I will go, I promise you that. Nathan Nicholson - Be Here and Now (Mixed), Makebo & Amonita - Back To The Roots (Mixed), Moon Boots feat. Various Artists. Event Details. 2023-02-16 210. I remember listening to it on repeat and somehow finding something new to it each time, a sound or a word that I hadnt picked on before. Miami Music Week 2022 . Founded and led by legendary trance trio Above & Beyond, Anjunabeats and Anjunadeep label showcases will arrive to the Brooklyn Mirage on July 8th and 9th, respectively. During Amsterdam Dance Event 2022, the label hosts the night in Paradiso's Main Hall. Anjunadeep 2022 schedule. Buy and sell your Anjunadeep concert tickets today. 2022 from 22:00 Roxy Prague Line up: Luttrell Marsh Nils Hoffmann Penelope Simon Doty Anjunadeep is coming back to Prague! Anjunadeep: NYC Weekend Takeover Avant Gardner | Brooklyn Music Venue, Nightclub & Event Space Anjunadeep: NYC Weekend Takeover Saturday, July 9, 2022 The Brooklyn Mirage 140 Stewart Avenue Brooklyn, NY, 11237 United States (map) Google Calendar ICS This is a 21+ event | Valid forms of ID listed here: bit.ly/AG_FAQ TICKETS 05nov4:00 pm Anjunadeep Open Air Red Rocks. Facebook-f Twitter Instagram Linkedin. Anjunadeep Events Update July saw the Anjunafamily reunite under the blazing sun of Washington State at The Gorge Amphitheatre for Above & Beyond's Group Therapy Weekender. Search all Bandcamp artists, tracks, and albums, One of dance musics ultimate tastemaker labels - Billboard. If youre using a controller and computer screen, Id recommend covering the waveforms to practice, and as you get more comfortable, or are using CDJs can even cover the BPMs for an extra challenge.It may sound like a weird one, but being able to comfortably and quickly adjust on the fly, or recover a mix in a hectic environment will mean youre able to enjoy yourself much more, and feel less limited when it comes to changing things up "- Angus (DD Goose), Anjunadeep Label Assistant, "My tip would be to practice playing long sets, youll find yourself so much more confident and at ease behind the decks once youve racked up the hours (ideally in front of a crowd!). Buy music with all proceedings going to the producer.Sell your tickets! July saw the Anjunafamily reunite under the blazing sun of Washington State at The Gorge Amphitheatre for Above & Beyonds Group Therapy Weekender. . This years edition boasts a strong and diverse selection of some of the years biggest tracks from acts including Tinlicker, Eli & Fur, Marsh, and Moon Boots.