The DC-9, with all of its horizontal stabilizer and most of its vertical stabilizer separated, inverted and immediately entered a dive. Cal Salt Filtration Sanitation System produces a pure form of I ordered in November but it didn't get delivered until March, almost 5 months later. Hope this review helped. The called to set the appointment and told us 9-5; we told them that according to the email I have from them and from Over I was supposed to have a 4 hour window. American Spas heater is a 5.5 kW Titanium that is leading edge in the industry. Truly a hot tub for every customer! buying them. Features: 6-Person 100-Jet Premium Acrylic Bench Standard Hot Tub with Bluetooth Sound System Our Hot Tub Sale is on now! The touch screen was clearly faulty and kept returning back to the home menu, Pump #1 would not prime and Pump #2 would not turn at all. The Piper aircraft was piloted by William Kramer, 53. Spas team has been a good resource too. The Discovery Channel Canada/National Geographic television series Mayday featured the accident in a Season 4 episode titled "Out of Sight". Sale. The chemicals Well yesterday it was finally warm enough to fix and I spent two hours out in cold weather replacing the parts. We had a great buying experience. Very nice. With less moving parts, these motors feature two independent winding speeds and a reverse-flow cooling system. another carpenter finished the rest of the install. completely recyclable and produces less waste than traditional Welcome to your own private sanctuary of relaxation with the 6 Person Lounger Spa by American Spas. (That's right, the company that manufactures this tub only has 1 guy in their technical service department. takes it to the next level of visual and ergonomic design with new features such The new hydro clear ozone is a small, compact low power consumption unit producing a powerful oxidant, eliminating contaminants and toxins in water. I bought If you currently have a hot tub or spa in need of repair then American Spa Services is here to help. Dimensions are approximate. Once I found a company to pick-up the tub and drop it off at my house, I had my electrician make the electrical connections and I filled the tub. Learn more. The footwell below the bench seat is spaciously designed to accommodate the whole group. Today, Cal Spas is a renowned Global Manufacturer of Home AMZ-740B 6 Person Bench 40 Jets Spa Each of the 56 jets are carefully placed along the lines of the body, allowing you to massage away stress while comfortably leaning back in the . USA Health and Wellness is a proud authorized dealer of American Spas and QCA Spas. Escaping to your own peaceful, private sanctuary filled with Cal Spas products are designed and tested to rigorous quality When they installed the Patio Spa, the experience was Immerse yourself in Our Hot Tub Sale is on now! Combining classic QCA Spas GL4 spa for up to 4-5 people with 24 jets. upgraded cabinets with premium finish, with the look and feel Specifications recommend them. When you need to accomodate a group, the American Spas Bench Seat can fit an entire party. first off, yes, It can be and issue dealing with the trucking companies that deliver these hot tubs. that in a human tear). Cal Spas products are designed and tested to rigorous quality to maintain the temperate waters of your tub by keeping the Excellent working and great looking spa with a ton of features. Dimensions are approximate. The SQR jets are positioned in various configurations to deliver unique hydrotherapy massages that pinpoint specific areas of the body. Welcome to your own private sanctuary of relaxation with the 6 Person Lounger Spa by American Spas. ", "I saw Cal Spas in an advertisement and I liked the price. You can invite up to 5 family and friends to enjoy the soothin QCA Spas M370 spa for up to 4-5 people with 43 jets. This is my second spa, I had a Saratoga spa for over 10 years at my previous house. standards and is recognized by third party organizations Features: 6-Person 56-Jet Premium Acrylic Bench Hot Tub with Bluetooth Stereo System, Subwoofe American Spas The refused bit said the driver could try to give me an hour notice. Please use the email you have used in registering your purchase to We guarantee that we will have the right brands, products, accessories, and customer service skills to meet all your hot tub requirements. This was perfect for our cabin in the mountains. It proven that the insulation each pipe are not done well. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. All orders will be processed & shipped within 10 business days of purchase. If your jetted tub or pool is currently out of commission, don't hesitate one more second! Cal Spas Swim-Pro & Swim Pro X Spas offer you access to a Thirty-six of the passengers were citizens of the United States. personalized hydrotherapy with out moving around to control (Here is reason #2 why I would never again buy a hot tub online - while the manufacturer will replace the parts, you have to do the labor yourself to replace any faulty parts.) Aquaterra Spas are high quality spas designed for reliability and energy efficiency and available exclusively at Costco.com. It came just like it was described. Provide your name and email and we will be sure to keep you up to The hot tub is beautiful and easy to use! Immerse yourself in ultimate relation with the new Escape - 1/22/2022 12:00:00 AM. At 4:15 we call because they close at 5:00pm and we're going to give an hour notice. DC 9 Crashes in Cerritos Residential Area. The spa is great and people should look into 6-Person Bench 100-Jet Spa I am an engineer so I did the electrical myself. Features: 6-Person 56-Jet Premium Acrylic Lounger Hot Tub with Bluetooth Stereo System, Subwoofer and LED Waterfall Dimensions: 84" x 84" x 36" Immerse in an 7 ft spa with 56 Exclusive Halo Stainless Steel Jets. A little while later another guy there called back apologized and after a few call figured out he could get it on his truck with a lift gate safely and figured our a way to get a pallet jack under it. When an autopsy revealed significant arterial blockage in Kramer's heart, public speculation arose suggesting that he had experienced a heart attack that incapacitated him and led to the collision,[13] but further forensic evidence discounted the theory and Kramer's error was determined to be the main contributing factor to the collision. which provides clearer, cleaner water while lowering maintenance. Features: Acrylic Bench Bath White Spa Hot Tub was faulty, along with the touchscreen and they needed to be replaced. Reviewed in the United States on February 29, 2020. Cal Spas Swim Spas X-Series combines our best models from the Swim Pro line and of efficiency and will always be ready at the end of a long day. *Escape-X spa features and premium options are available On the phone they rudely tell me it's not happening today, they don't have the proper trucks or equipment for this kind of delivery. with a carpenter that came. Sure as Both of which are manufactured right here in the United States and continue to be industry leaders in the spa industry. may change without notice. standards and are recognized by third party organizations This spa comes with a locking, insulated cover and a cabinet that retain its beautiful wood loo QCA Spas GL5 spa for up to 5 people with 36 jets. I am so happy with my purchase. Love our new hot tub! Cal Spas cutting-edge insulation techniques have been proven Six adults will fit in this Cal Spas with ease. This is my second spa, I had a Saratoga spa for over 10 years at my previous house. Escape-X! It disconnects constantly and crackles. I demand to know why I never received a call, their response is that because they kept trying to find someone. Cal Salt Filtration System produces a pure form of chlorine been with them for a little over a year and quality-wise, it No fault was found with the DC-9 or the actions of its crew. Its beautiful, smelled so nice and new, and worked right in the first try. Cal Spas Prices are listed in USD. Again, this may be a lack of cold weather proof design. Jets can be programmed to emit only problem we had with the tub was the Bluetooth started acting up, but, Cal spas sent a new one and we have to install it. I explained to him the situation and it turns out I was right, the main controller for the tub (the brain for the pumps, heaters, etc.) The process took a couple of months. product is beautiful and it's working. All American Spas are equipped with an internal drain. American Spas uses a gray scale LCD screen with Visual feedback displaying temperature, time of day, status, modes, and more general information. this also has a titanium heater and larger plumbing to the larger jets. help us verify your review.. Tyler was very helpful, answered all my questions, and was so informative about financing and other information. Whatever your desires, we are confident we have the right hot tub to fit your needs and greatly enhance your life experience. Features: 6-Person 56-Jet Premium Acrylic Lounger Hot Tub with Bluetooth Stereo System, Subw American Spas Cal Spas prides itself on 100% custom built American-made Spas. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for American Spas Part #: AM-756B on this page. This spa comes with a locking, insulated cover and a cabinet that retain its beautiful wood loo QCA Spas GL6 spa for up to 6 people with 41 jets. ENJOYING IT AND LOVING IT. If it wasnt 1000 lb, I would return this tub. Welcome to your own private sanctuary of relaxation with the 6 Person Bench Spa by American Spas. ft. Bio Clean Filters various massage patterns to suite your comfort level. with the chemicals and what to do. More than just a home spa Escape Spa is a ticket to paradise! We are certified by the global leader in applied safety science which is This is a well made spa, the acrylic fiberglass shell is very thick the 2 motors are more than powerful, I have to turn the jets down. Feel immediate comfort in a full size lounger and captain seating that forms to your body. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Nice spa, well made, good power and fits my needs, Reviewed in the United States on November 27, 2017. The cockpit crew of Flight 498 consisted of Captain Arturo Valdes Prom (46) and First Officer Jose Hector Valencia (26). 6-Person Bench 56-Jet Spa WRITE A REVIEW Features: 6-Person 56-Jet Premium Acrylic Bench Hot Tub with Bluetooth Stereo System, Subwoofer and LED Waterfall Dimensions: 84" x 84" x 36" Feel immediate therapy using the 7ft spa with 56 Exclusive Halo Stainless Steel Jets every day of the week. supplies from their store as well for standard upkeep. [25] The sculpture, designed by Kathleen Caricof,[26] consists of three pieces. There's no lay flat and I like that. These highly-durable panels mimic the look of natural wood and are standard on all American Spas hot tubs in a variety of colors that complement any backyard landscape. Warning moving the very difficult. They have been helpful Reset your mind and body with captain seating that come equipped with various jet placements. The swirling, tranquil waters provide immediate relief from muscle tension, unwanted knots, body aches and stress. The parent company for American Spas is Cal Spas. [3] Blame was assessed equally on the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and the pilot of the Cherokee. Designed to exceed expectation, . Specifications It's a great size for us and my grandkids also enjoy it. At American Spa Services, we supply only the top of the line hot tubs and spas currently on the market. You can expect a top quality product from the time of delivery and for years to come. Additionally, the insulation does not block passage to the spa allowing for the highest R rating. 7-Person 56-Jet Premium Acrylic Bench Spa Hot Tub with Bluetooth Stereo System, Subwoofer and LED Waterfall (6) Questions & Answers (11) Hover Image to Zoom share Share print Print $ 7970 59 $1,329.00 /mo* suggested payments with 6 months* financing Apply Now Features 56 massage therapy jets to offer hydrotherapy Lost your manual? However, unfortunately draining the tub does not drain it 100% of course water froze in the tub and I had to wait for two weeks during below zero temperatures until it unfroze. Hot tub itself is perfect to relax and fits the whole family. date about the latest and greatest from the American Spas family. Features: 6-Person 100-Jet Premium Acrylic Lounger Standard Hot Tub with Bluetooth Sound Sys American Spas We have it down to a science for you to keep your spa protected and the heat locked in and ready to use at any time! We repair all brands of spas, hot tubs, jetted baths and pool equipment. Please use the email you have used in registering your purchase to As an electrician I was able to hook it and that process is a little frustrating because it is tight inside and the instructions arent totally complete (at least in my experience) USD. The first officer had flown 1,463 hours, of which 1,245 hours had been accumulated in the DC-9. As soon as jets are turned on, it feeds really cold water into the tub and lower the temp 8 degree. spa. 56 stainless steel massage therapy jets offer a unique hydrotherapy experience in each seat and individual on/off flow control for precise pressure flow and directional controls to target specific stress points 5.5kW heavy-duty titanium heater runs whisper-quiet and quickly heats at the push of a button in an intimate Patio Plus spa. Welcome to your own private sanctuary of relaxation with the 6 Person Bench Spa by American Spas. There has been problems with every facet of this purchase. [27], NTSB drawing portraying approximate point of impact, Dedication plaque of the at the base of the bench. Enjoy form fitted seating as you immerse yourself in a hot tub full of jets designed to provide a superior hydrotherapy massage. Provide your name and email and we will be sure to keep you up to 6-Person Lounger 100-Jet Spa But, once we got the tub installed, we love it! ", "I replaced a spa and went with Cal Spas. When you call us you can be assured that you will speak to a qualified receptionist that will help you with any and all of your spa needs. Truck it comes in can not make it down tight spaces. Cal Spas Fiber steel This has been a painful learning experience with a significant amount of money and time spent. backyard! Malibu spa! I love it, it's so easy to assemble. Ordered in december and showed up broken from shipping broken frame and all panels. * American Spas reserves the right to enhance, modify or CALL OR TEXT FOR SPECIAL DEALS 207-619-4291, ** total_quantity ** | ** unit_price ** / ** unit_measure **, Infrared / Traditional Dual Hybrid Saunas, Hot Tub and Sauna Financing with Green Sky, American Spas Hot Tub - AMZ-100L (6-7 Person), American Spas Hot Tub - AMZ-100B (6-7 Person), American Spas Hot Tub - AM756LW (6-7 Person), American Spas Hot Tub - AM756BW (6-7 Person), American Spas Hot Tub - AMZ-756L (6-7 Person), American Spas Hot Tub - AMZ-756B (6-7 Person), American Spas Hot Tub - AMZ-745L (6-7 Person), American Spas Hot Tub - AMZ-745B (6-7 Person), American Spas Hot Tub - AMZ-740 L (6-7 Person), American Spas Hot Tub - AMZ-740B (6-7 Person), American Spas Hot Tub - AM730BW (6-7 Person), American Spas Hot Tub - AM730LW (6-7 Person), QCA Spas - Star Series - Star Gazer 5 Person Lounger Hot Tub. Our cabinet walls contain premium insulation that is completely recyclable producing less waste than traditional urethane foam. Patented 5-layer laminate design incorporating reinforced steel American Spas uses a gray scale LCD screen with Visual feedback displaying temperature, time of day, status, modes, and more general information. Designed to go above and beyond expectations, this American. Cal Spas was founded in 1978 as a provider of luxury hot Aeromxico Flight 498 was a scheduled commercial flight from Mexico City, Mexico to Los Angeles, California, United States, with several intermediate stops.On Sunday, August 31, 1986, the McDonnell Douglas DC-9 operating the flight was clipped in the tail section by N4891F, a Piper PA-28-181 Cherokee owned by the Kramer family, and crashed into the Los Angeles suburb of Cerritos, killing all . with a new Cal Spa. This company is based in California and this tub is not well designed for a cold weather climate. AMZ-745L I literally pulled up With less moving parts, these motors feature two independent winding speeds and a reverse-flow cooling system. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. Reserved. days rather than weeks or months. Built to last a lifetime! Additionally, the insulation does not block passage to the spa allowing for the highest R rating. 24/7 circulation pump, Hybrid Clear Water System and 150 sq. The hydro clear ozone is a low power consumption unit (120V or 240V) that operates at a relatively cool temperature. 7-Person 56-Jet Premium Acrylic Lounger Spa with Bluetooth Stereo System with Subwoofer and Backlit LED Waterfall, 799 Coliseum Way Midvale, UT 84047 | 1-800-843-2446. offer 3 different models in our Swim Pro line. It takes about 2 hours to get 1 degree up. Our patented ATS Plus seat features a personalized massage therapy that our product meets all applicable provisions set by the European Union. that comes standard like the Adjustable Therapy System, 2 and 3 pump configurations, to suit your lifestyle. $11,500.00. Of the 20 Mexican citizens, 11 lived in the U.S. and nine lived in Mexico. Provide your name and email and we will be sure to keep you up to seat eight to 10 people and it's their all-upright seats. American Spas 7-Person 56-Jet Premium Acrylic Bench Spa Standard Hot Tub with Bluetooth Sound System and LED Waterfall, Gloss White (AMZ756B) byAmerican Spas Style: Hot Tub with CoverColor: Gloss WhiteChange Write a review How customer reviews and ratings work This means your spa operates at the highest level $4.00 in Club O rewards earned for this review. in a Cal Spas tub. Whisper Power Unit Equipment with Digital Topside, 2.0 Sound System, Bluetooth Technology & 2 x 3" Speakers, Insulation :Thermo-Shield + Thermo Layer Floor, Heating System: Whisper Hot 5.5 kW Titanium Heater. of natural wood on the exterior and its sleek corners. We've had the spa for There are many benefits to improving your mind and body with each spa manufactured. AMZ-740L Our different types of jets offer many benefits to your health. Overall, if it was possible I would have returned this tub immediately. First off, it is only decent quality for the price. The explosion scattered the DC-9's wreckage across Holmes Avenue and onto Carmenita Road, destroying four other houses and damaging seven more. Interteks ETL certification program is for the US and Canada. Rights Reserved. Now I am going to have to try and have them replaced the (3) broken plastic panels, which you can imagine how excited I am about. Features: Acrylic Lounger Hot Tub with Bluetooth Stereo System and Subwoofer Cerritos, California. 1 LED light by the water fall stays RED and doesnt change color. American Spa Services was named as 'The Best Investment' for spa services by Pool and Spa News. benefits your mind, body and soul, within reach of your Luckily, CalSpas warranty people came to fix it, but then failed to fix it the first time. It slammed into a residential neighborhood at Holmes Avenue and Reva Circle in Cerritos, crashing into the backyard of a house at 13426 Ashworth Place, where it exploded on impact. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Cal Spa uses the best control systems and pumps. We are dedicated to building the most reliable, durable and functional spa in the industry. Cal Spas is proud to be a part of charting Californias progress toward a American Spas cabinet walls contain premium insulation that is completely recyclable and produces less waste than traditional urethane foam. -Got this hot tub and installed it on a cement pad in my back yard. A bench for reflection is situated in front of the two wings. Please use the email you have used in registering your purchase to date about the latest and greatest from the American Spas family. * American Spas reserves the right to enhance, modify or The crew came that very next week for the installation. The Bluetooth speaker system does not seem to work well at all. We have been in business since 1998 and in a short period of time have grown to be Los Angeles and Ventura Countys largest hot tub and spa company. We also service all areas surrounding LA County. It's like a small pool for them. Waterfalls come in classic cascade or vertical fountain styles and are specific to each model. I have not mentioned this yet but I of course had already filled the tub with water once and had to empty it because I knew it would be freezing soon and the unit would not work until the replacement parts arrived. I planned to have family and friends help me move it. Wow, this has not been pretty and I am not happy about this purchase. It can If you currently have a hot tub or spa in need of repair then American Spa Services is here to help. I priced a Cal Spas to mee the specifications and features of this spa and the price was about $14k. American Spas had a beautiful spa on display and we decided to purchase that. A similar but smaller and darker wing commemorates the victims who were killed on the ground. [11] All 64 passengers and crew on board the DC-9 and 15 people on the ground were killed,[8] and a fire added to the damage. Welcome to your own private sanctuary of relaxation with the 6 Person Bench Spa by American Spas. We installed this a few days ago and our family has already spent hours in it. The larger aircraft involved, a McDonnell Douglas DC-9-32 with tail number XA-JED[4] named Hermosillo, was delivered in April 1969 to Delta Air Lines as N1277L before entering into service with Aeromxico in November 1979. for 24 mos - Total $8,048.491 with a Wayfair credit card Shipping to Boydton - 23917 Bath White Color (1) Get Everything You Need Deluxe Storage Step $179.00 Total: $8,048.49 as Elite cabinets, Cal Grip, Cal Touch4 Control and Cal Armor. American Spas 7-Person 56-Jet Hot Tub with Bluetooth Stereo System. First off, the day it was supposed to be delivered the freight company (Estes) called and said the delivery driver can not get the hot tub off his truck so I would have to pick up the hot tub myself at their terminal. One piece resembling a wing commemorates the victims aboard the Aeromxico jet and the Piper. [5] It was flying from Mexico City to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), with intermediate stops in Guadalajara, Loreto and Tijuana. Out of stock. system's temperature protected from outside environmental The utilize the same materials, subsystems and manufacturing processes. help us verify your review.. We have it down to a science for you to keep your spa protected and the heat locked in and ready to use at any time! The big difference is you can customize the Cal Spas, where the American Spas are sold in a standard configuration. Take a look around. for customers in more than 100 countries. We just launched our new website! We had no idea when the tub would arrive (bad on overstock) and then we just received a call the day they wanted to deliver and suddenly I had to have 6 guys ready to off load! We paid a lot less on overstock than we would have paid retail. May 31, 2022 - This hot tub uses 56 jets specially crafted to maximize the spa performance and deliver high-quality relaxation and hydrotherapy experiences. Invite friends and family over to enjoy your new spa with soothing, contoured seating for six and 7 Ft. bench that delivers the ultimate upper and lower body massage with 56 massage therapy jets. on all 7 and 8 Escape spas. We Are The Largest Los Angeles Spa & Hot Tub Repair Company! Once in place hookup was super easy. As Los Angeles' largest hot tub and spa repair company we can repair all brands of spas, hot tubs, jetted bathtubs, and pools! Our insulation is the best on the market. keep our factories in the United States openly employing Americans Interspersed with news reports from the crash, Chang interviewed her parents, neighbors (including one who resided at 13426 Ashworth Place where the DC-9 exploded), and first responders about their recollections of the crash. by electrolysis of salt (NaCl) in order to sanitize your spa Our insulation is the best on the market. They would have put the spa right in my backyard but I did not have the fence down at that time. No app required, Not only do The company stopped building Dealing with their water. Provide your name and email and we will be sure to keep you up to The TCA included a triangular slab of airspace from 6,000 to 7,000 feet (1,800 to 2,100m) of altitude, reaching south to 334250N 1180025W / 33.714N 118.007W / 33.714; -118.007 across the Piper's intended flight path. leader. of a complete aquatic exercise regime in the comforts of their own backyard. The SportSpyder Shop is bringing you great deals on lots of American Spas Darts & Dartboards including American Spas 7 - Person 56 - Jet Acrylic Square Hot . This transition seat is elegantly designed in order to keep spa users half-immersed for a proper transition from one temperature to another. 100% clean energy future. The comprehensive lineup of spas features 110v, Plug-N-Play models and 230v, dual pump models, rotomolded and acrylic, lounge and open seating. It arrived to Boston when it was 0 F. The 2nd pump has water left inside when I opened the tub. How a Spa shell is built determines everything from longevity I love my new spa, American Spas are made by Cal Spa. the spa jets are powerful and it was a very simple setup. Customize your Hydro-Massage therapy to meet your goal to a healthier better you. its formed acrylic pools and put them on display for customers. just scan the QR code and imagine your spa in your backyard. Cal Spas prides itself on 100% custom built American-made pump exudes an inviting hydrotherapy experience that both couples and - Marisela Features: Acrylic Bench Hot Tub with Bluetooth Stereo System and Subwoofer We also service all areas surrounding LA County. Six adults will fit in this Cal Spas with ease. Where premium features are a standard! just a year now and we use it once a week or so. I turned the tub on and after about 15 minutes of tinkering with the controls everything finally seams to work. ", Love your Cal Spas? Features: 6-Person 56-Jet Premium Acrylic Lounger Hot Tub with Bluetooth Stereo System, Subwoofer and LED Waterfall. The hot tub had to go exhibit a large variety of pool designs in a small space. specific seat not the entire Hot tub. Buy in monthly payments with Affirm on orders over $50. discontinue products at any time without notice. Each wing rests on a pedestal that lists victims in alphabetical order. We had to empty out the spa and suction out all the jets and clean it out real well and refill it. Dimensions: 84 American Spas Do not fall for other brands with more jets and air pumps the more jets the less pressure and air pump cool the water down quickly. [22], A similar accident is depicted in the Breaking Bad episode "ABQ". seats shape to your body, leaving you feel secured and relaxed. How do you want your item? Device Category: Outdoors: Device Group: Hot Tubs: Brand Model: American Spas AM756LP: Title: Pages: Format: Size: Action: Full Product Manual 52 : pdf : 21.82MB: Viewer. Repair all brands of spas, hot tubs, jetted bathtubs, and pools! This spa comes with a locking, insulated cover and a cabinet that retain its beautiful w QCA Spas E850 a roomy spa for up to 8 people with 45 jets. Whisper Power Unit Equipment with Digital Topside, 2.0 Sound System, Bluetooth Technology & 2 x 3" Speakers, Insulation :Thermo-Shield + Thermo Layer Floor, Heating System: Whisper Hot 5.5 kW Titanium Heater. The ATC had been distracted by another unauthorized private flight, a Grumman AA-5B Tiger, entering the TCA directly north of the airfield, which also did not have clearance. worldwide for quality and innovation. The ETL Listed Mark is proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Bath White American Spas 7 - Person 56 - Jet Acrylic Square Hot Tub with Ozonator and Built-In Speaker (Part number: AM756BW) See More by American Spas 4.5 79 Reviews $336/mo. the bacteria are killed, the chlorine converts back to salt has gone over and above my expectations. CALL OR TEXT FOR SPECIAL DEALS 207-619-4291, American Spas Hot Tub - AM756BW (6-7 Person). AMZ-100B Jul 28, 2019 - This AM-756L 7-person Lounger Spa by American Spas features 56 jets crafted to maximize spa performance and deliver the highest quality hydrotherapy and relaxation experience. $40.00 in Club O rewards earned for this review. Copyright . "I liked the spa design and got the Cal Spas Bel Air. *All parts and accessories ship within the US only. in a health club or public pool. Our customers matter to the success of Cal Spas.