2023 Elope NoVa|ProPhoto WordPress Blog|Designed by Seaside Creative. This package is for up to 10 guests and offers add-on options like additional time and guests, a ceremony styling package, an airstream dressing suite, and a dinner option. You only get to be a Bride or a Groom for one precious day, and we think you should savor every moment of it! Whether you are. Lots of our couples choose a more chill vibe and enjoy time hanging out and visiting or making s'mores instead of dancing! Ill be recommending you to all my friends and family for any upcoming events! With that being said, I would recommend AV Creation to anybody that wants high quality sound and video with a high standard of professionalism. Nestled in a breathtaking stream-fed valley, we provide everything you desire for your wedding celebration. We'll even provide a detailed planning guide so you don't miss a thing! Each booked couple receives a personalized planning packet We'll help you customize your timeline to optimize your day We'll share a library of favorite wedding ceremonies to customize so that your ceremony feels like "you"! Join us for a detailed onsite planning meeting to go over details and choose linen colors in person, Our well appointed dressing suites were designed to provide comfort, calm and everything you'll need to prepare for your walk down the aisle. Joyfully serving couples seeking a dreamy, intimate, all inclusive wedding for just the two of you or up to 70 guests. Solid team. We ARE performing weddings and elopements at this time, with a strict cap of 18 guests (20 including the wedding couple). Planning your special day is as simple as 1-2-3. They are always our preferred vendor when it comes to production. And we know you're super busy.Let us take care of putting it all together so you can simply enjoy your day! To get married legally in Virginia, you only really need yourselves and a licensed wedding officiant. Here is our list of the best locations, elopement packages , and everything else you need to know about eloping in Virginia . - Kayley and Nick, If I could rate Golden Horseshoe Inn 50 stars it still wouldn't be enough. I have worked with Hussein from AV Creation Group many times. Saturday, March 9 White linens, chairs, tables, and chair covers will be provided. AV Creation Group was wonderful to work with for our event! Couples may hire our in house wedding photographer, or any photographer they wish. From lighting, to the sound system, to the dry ice to the cold spark machine to the amazing DJ.they did it all. If you want someone who knows the ins and outs about audio, Hussein is the Guy. Highly recommend! Thanks again Hassein. Dinner for two at one of a select group of Williamsburg elegant restaurants ($100 meal voucher) . Winridge is a beautiful Southern Greek Revival Manor, originally built in 1910, located just outside of Lynchburg, VA. Boasting spectacular views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Winridge Manor is a paradise of beauty. Our cheeks hurt by the end of the day from smiling and laughing so much. Wedding and Elopement Packages - Virginia Is For Lovers Meetings Group Tours Guide Menu Menu Visitors Guide Enews Sign Up Share Wedding Packages & Deals These packages will help you create the perfect intimate wedding, whether it's just the two of you or a small group. Getting married with GHI was the absolute best decision. If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right. Hussain (the person who i booked with not the dj )told me that they are competing with their service not the other companies, but just to let you know the service that was provided that day doesnt worth even half the price i paid. He even helped us to plan the reception itinerary and pick the right songs for our guests to enjoy as we were just overwhelmed. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Enjoy 6-8 courses served with unlimited wine and champagne. You've browsed all those big venues with big price tags and even bigger to-do lists and thought to yourself "there has to be a better way". Since its beginning in the 1747, Rippon Lodge has never failed to be the perfect picturesque location for an intimate wedding and reception. Turn over the details, and let go of the stress. Sommeliers Selection of Red and White Wine with Dinner, Ceremony location with chairs and pristine views overlooking the Rappahannock River and Carters Creek. Hussein and his team- Bravo, job well done. I have hired them to do my events (mostly weddings) and as always they do a phenomenal job. Youll be amazed as we manage both the macro and micro details to turn your wedding into an unforgettable occasion. Customized floral options for our LGBT couples Fresh flowers to garnish your cake She made the entire process easy and stress free and everything exceeded all of our expectations. If you've discovered that the "idea" of planning a wedding (so much fun!) Not only did he do a phenomenal job getting the party started but he kept it going for hours on end! Make a favor for your selves and please dont book this vendor. Thank you. Sampson's Hollow. We'll do all the work. Pretty Place Chapel Wedding Cost and What You'll Get from Your Money; 7 Best All Inclusive Wedding Resorts in Florida, Recommended; 9+ Best Wedding Venues in Maryland Under $2000; How Much Legacy Castle Wedding Cost: Here is the Details; 15 Amazing Inexpensive Wedding Venues in Orange County Norfolk's only waterfront hotel, Sheraton Norfolk Waterside Hotel offers a source of comfort and familiarity. Very professional and accommodated all our needs in very little time. She made a lot of the floral arrangements herself, from flowers she grew at home. Thank you Hussein and Amir! Perched atop a picturesque hill in Hanover County, James River Cellars Winery offers not only delectable wines from Virginia-grown grapes, but also a picturesque venue for your big day! Hired him multiple times for both my wedding & engagement party and both times he was great! Located atop Liberty Universitys serene 5,000-acre mountain, the rustic Barrick- Falwell Lodge is Central VA's premier mountain top Event venue. Choose an all-inclusive wedding experience. That's when we created our business Weddings at the Golden Horseshoe Inn way back in 2009! Great company to deal with they will travel and go all over that's what i like about them. Celebrate Small: The Parlour's most highly crafted all-inclusive trademark package takes all the work out of your wedding planning experience. Colorado MicroWeddings provides all inclusive elopement and small wedding packages (starting at $1,000) for beautiful mountain weddings with up to 80 guests. I would definitely recommend them to any event organizers. Our banquet rooms can be set-up to reflect your mood and style. Kayley and Nick had a beautiful indoor wedding ceremony. 1000% get married at Zion Springs again and not change a thing. AV creation is one of the best professional team you would ever want to work it. Planning a wedding down to every last detail is complicated. Shades of ivory and blue kept things light and airy. 251-300 Guests. Between Heather & Monique, the day moved very smoothly and there was never an awkward moment of whats next. Your wedding can be effortless and enjoyable. Couples can request a specific color palette for their flowers. Dare to Dream offers customized packages to create the small wedding of your dreams. Ayman was fantastic & wonderful to work with. can we provide our own officiant instead of using yours. After seeing your blog my wish has come true, I just love the way you described it all. Go with an open bar or select service offerings. Expect turn down service with rose petals and a dozen roses. He worked with us on budget and designed a package that surpassed our expectations. Sunday, July 7 Most couples use our light refreshments as their cocktail hour fare and then have a caterer drop a meal off for dinner. Escape to The Waterfront Golf and Country Club Community for your nuptials. Thank you so much for making my special day so memorable. This unique wedding day was as beautiful and whimsical as our two brides themselves! Your wedding can be effortless and enjoyable. 16 Wireless Uplights with the color of your choice, 24 Wireless Uplights with the color of your choice. A 5.3% VA sales tax will be added to all packages and options. There are no overnight rooms at the Golden Horseshoe Inn (our historic name is from 1827 when our building served as a Stage Coach Inn). We are happy to suggest venues they may better fit your plans and those partners include: wineries, golf courses, country estates, farmhouses and more. We booked with him from Florida for my sons wedding. Plus, their system sounds awesome. After months of searching for more venues, we finally started visiting venues, and Zion springs was the very first one we went to see and we made our deposit that next day. . Our private charter boat, the Virginia Elite is perfect for smaller, intimate weddings where customization is your preference, accommodating up to 66 people. Sunday, December 15 And we even made it to the mountaintop for some stunning winter wedding photos! For groups of 40 or less, our rear reception room makes the perfect dedicated dance floor space. I thank you a million time for this great set up everytime i am performing.Love! THANK YOU. You deserve the wedding day of your dreams, and we can't wait to help create it for you! 3 Hours of Photography by Luke and Ashley Photography with online gallery with rights to your images. The Spirit of Norfolk's all-inclusive wedding packages are available for up to 320 people and include indoor climate controlled decks, delicious buffets, DJ's, dance floors and much more. The Kellam Estate Venue is one of Virginia Beach's most sought-after wedding venues, with accommodations for up to 350 seated guests. Couples who prefer not to curate their own playlists are welcome to use ours, for parts, or all, of their day. Planning a wedding is stressful! Their quality of work is outstanding.I have a band and we perform at weddings and concerts in many cities. we really couldnt have asked for a more perfect day. Tucked away in historic downtown Lexington, The Gin Hotel, Ascend Hotel Collection offers a charming venue for your wedding day! This bed and breakfast dates . Been dealing with these guys for years now and they always exceed my expectations .I do recommend their services for any size of event and they will make it happen ! They were amazing. Located only seven miles north of Historic Leesburg, Hidden Brook Winery provides the ideal setting for woodsy nuptials. Getting married with GHI was the absolute best decision. After helping plan hundreds of weddings we've learned a thing or two about how to simplify the wedding planning process. I would highly recommend to any DJ / performer looking for A1 service. Package Costs: $1,250 - $1,750. AV Creation Group will be your one-stop solution when finding your all-inclusive wedding packages. Coordination was effortless and the team was ready to go at the start of the event. Click here for all the info of who can marry you, where to get your marriage license, and . Other couples choose to host an afternoon event, which concludes before dinner time, in which case our light refreshments will become the sit down fare. Virginia Beach Wedding Packages, Vow Renewal Packages, Intimate Indoor Wedding Venue, Wedding Officiant, Virginia Beach Wedding Photographer, Beach Wedding Packages 757 Weddings Virginia Beach Wedding Chapel We are grateful so many couples have chosen Golden Horseshoe to host their wedding day.Cancellations are rare, but should a cancellation happen, we will post the date above as soon as we know it is available. The team at GHI is truly a dream team. Provided great sound and lighting for my wedding that made the night memorable! Ceremony will be officiated by a local Celebrant. I would recommend them to anyone in need. Everyone enjoyed themselves and I will be keeping this group in mind for future events. Choosing an all inclusive wedding was the best option for us. Destify's favorite. all inclusive intimate wedding VENUE in virginia's blue ridge mountains, all inclusive micro weddings in virginia's blue ridge mountains. As an FOH engineer it was nothing but a pleasure working with this company. Given the nature of the services we provide, we realize you won't be able to wear a mask during the ceremony or picture-taking sessions, so we're asking people to postpone their weddings by making our retainer fees refundable and transferrable. He was very flexible with all the last minute changes. Hussein did an amazing job a few weeks ago ! Ayman, the DJ from AV Creation Group DJ was very caring, professional and accommodating. sent this review before posting it on google and they totally ignored me they did not even apologize for ruining my big day. AV Creation Group exceeded all of my expectations at my sisters wedding. Our cake was delicious, really pretty too. We've got your back when it comes to Finding Great Vendors, Creating a Timeline, Ironing the Tablecloths, full set up and clean up, and helping your guests feel cozy and welcome! See links to these and more accommodations on our FAQ page. He is amazing in all of my events. We recommend using this team for any event you may have. Hussein Harb is one of the best in the industry, his impeccable high standards to every detail, including pristine sound, multi-dimensional lighting, and custom LED design panels contributed to the success of our event. We highly recommend AV Creation Group for anything and everything that has to do with sound engineering and installs, stage design and operation, lighting and special effects. Please contact the wedding conference manager for an estimate on your elopement by calling (804) 438-4416 or email weddings@tidesinn.com. Clarksville. Choose from food options that will tantalize your tastebuds. $3800. !HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! - Your final payment is due 3 weeks prior to your wedding date But just to let you know that there is no one who i talked with after the party is over that did not tell me that the dj is the worst thing in the whole night and it wouldve been perfect if i got any other Dj. And simply amazing. I had a great experience with AV Creation group . Description - Weddings for 2-300 at our beautiful historic Victorian mansion overlooking the Town of Independence in the Blue Ridge Mountains. He went above and beyond my expectations!! Lots of fun details delighted and surprised the guests, including tiny mad hats, hand painted signs and even a Cheshire cat peeking out out from behind the cake! Your browser is not supported for this experience.We recommend using Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or Safari. all inclusive virginia micro wedding venue. It is a class A experience with these guys!High level sound, impressive light engineering and a lot more!Never disappointed. That's why we've shared EVERYTHING right here on this page! Responds within 24 hours . Our Spot Estimate tool helps plan for a budget that works best for you. All the guests really liked the "special effects" and the music added to the excitement for the award winners. Use of our extensive wedding prop inventory Saturday, January 27, Saturday, February 3 Saturday, February 10 Saturday, February 17 Saturday, February 24, Saturday, March 2 Not only did they knock the AV work out of the park, but they continuously assisted us with technical fire drills throughout the event, jumping in to help without even being prompted. From Friday to Sunday, Zion Springs is yours. - Skye and Sam, "We found GHI and it was like all of our wishes had been granted. His dedication and love for his work, ensured that our shows were fantastic. This beautiful venue, located in Williamsburg, Virginia, offers its versatile space for special occasions. We understand the importance of a flawless wedding which helped us earn a stellar reputation and we have made weddings extravagant yet flexible for hundreds of married couples. Designed with beautiful "getting ready" pictures in mind Ironing Board, Gown Steamer, Amenities cupboard and restroom Wedding assistant ready to help you into your gown if needed, Choose an outdoor ceremony on our wedding deck overlooking our little pond and fountain, or a cozy indoor ceremony in the reception room. Ceremony site will be set up with white aisle runner and decor Choice of Indoor or Outdoor ceremony location We'll provide a licensed Virginia Wedding Officiant (or bring your own) Couples are welcome to request specific music for their ceremony "Day of" walkthrough provided for each bridal party member as they arrive, Arrive on your wedding day to find the entire reception space already sparkling and set up to your specifications. Personalized floor plan, including all tables and chairsAll dinnerware and glassware included Choose from 55 linen colors (overlay, napkin, and ivory tablecloth) Wedding staff will clear plates after dinner and provide cake service (cutting and serving of your wedding cake to guests), Quality wedding photography can be a budget breaker for sure. I will definitely be working with them again real soon in the near future. Every detail, every moment, and every aspect of the entire day was, for lack of a better word, perfect. He will go above & beyond for any occasion, he was always available to answer questions no matter how big or small.he was professional and very organized, he keep everything under control, so everything went very smooth without any stress at all.We loved working with him and would use him again in the future for another big event!! Roanoke, West Virginia, United States. We have a licensed Virginia Wedding officiant available onsite to sign your wedding license (which makes you legally married in Virginia!). Let us take care of putting it all together so you can simply enjoy your day! That's why we created the Golden Horseshoe Wedding Venue. Our photos are simply breathtaking and we will cherish them for the rest of our lives. Saturday, August 31, Saturday, September 7Saturday, September 14Sunday, September 22 Complete our three steps to get started with your easy and straightforward wedding planning. Host your wedding reception at the Queens Lake Clubhouse. please inquire for more information. Our abilities are hardly limited, and our quality will not be compromised. Bonus: a live stream of the ceremony is included in all packages! All you need to bring is your dress. AV Creation did an excellent job providing a DJ and indoor cold sparks for our Dulles Regional Chamber of Commerce, Stars over Dulles Event. Step back in time with a wedding at the Old Manassas Courthouse, located within minutes of Old Town Manassas, VA. Featuring two front parlors for guests to relax and enjoy cocktail hour, two upstairs dressing suites, and a light and airy reception room with original brick feature wall, and twinkle lights in the windows. !with no other non-wedding guests around! The event was incredible.The sound was perfect and so was the lighting. Our ALL INCLUSIVE package lets you make all the fun decisions you've been dreaming of - Cake flavors, Flowers, Ceremony script and Color Scheme, and we'll take care of all the rest for you. We just finished our national summit in the Washington DC area and we can't talk enough about the AV services we received. From the planning to the day of, everything was just so effortless. Booking Monday - Thursday Only 0-2 Guest $595 3-15 Guest $695 Choose from 2 different locations. You can contact us to see a sample timeline if you'd like. ", "I cannot thank Heather and her team enough. You'll be amazed as we manage both the macro and micro details to turn your wedding into an unforgettable occasion. Looking for a wedding venue in Virginia? ***** 2830 Shore Drive Virginia Beach, VA 23451 US Love@beachweddingsvirginia.com Thank you for making our job easier! Tucked into the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Virginias Shenandoah Valley lies Steeles Tavern Manor. Their professionalism, quality of their service and commitment - all were excellent. I was searching for the best venues for a long time. Their expertise and talent is second to none. From upscale garden rooftops to a romantic Central Park Gazebo, your perfect day starts here. . This work of sound engineering can be extremely stressful. -Colleen and Derrick, We truly couldnt have asked for anything better. After more than 300 weddings at Zion Springs, you can relax knowing we'll deliver every detail to precision. I am a hairstylist, I recommend AV Creation Group to all my customers. The Farmhouse at Veritas includes an all-inclusive micro wedding package for your small wedding gathering: luxury accommodations including rental of the entire farmhouse, three ceremony site options, dinner for you and your guests, and even breakfast! Highly recommend!! Overnight Skyline Suite Accommodations Concerts, conventions, tradeshows, weddings, you name it..I've done it. Weddings can often be stressful but that was not the case for us we had FUN. Our party was great because of Sam, thank you again! We'll take care of making all announcements and introductions, a DJ is not required or permitted. Please fill out THIS FORMDo you have questions? - A $500 non refundable retainer is required to book your date They were responsive, on time, and even surprised us all with sparklers that made the night amazing. 3 tier (6", 8", 10") custom wedding cake Custom Bridal bouquet in colors of your choice 30 GUEST WEDDING = $3795 Located northwest of Arlington on Tysons Corner Center in McLean, La Sandia offers blissful couples a bold and beautiful restaurant setting to host a one-of-a-kind wedding and reception. Also a big shout out DJ Beaini who was absolutely amazing and keep everyone on the dance floor the entire night! DJ Sam was the most amazing dj I could have asked for at my wedding. Stonewall Resort. Exclusive use of the venue on your wedding day11am - 6pm for weddings with light refreshments only11am - 8pm for weddings serving a catered mealOnsite wedding planning meeting to choose colors, props and plan Unlimited planning and support via email