According to the staffer, Earhardt has been hosting Fox & Friends during the coronavirus from a remote studio in the basement of Hannitys Long Island mansion. There is plenty gossip suggesting there's more to this story. Breast Size: 35 inches (89 cm) R. Kelly Might Be Free Again After Receiving This Great News How Will Girlfriends Joycelyn Savage And Azriel Clary Handle This? "Proctor was unfaithful with one of her closest friends a few years ago and there is evidence to prove it," the insider told Page Six. Terms of Use Spring Valley High School, Columbia, South Carolina He is believed to have married Jill Rhodes in 1993, also Sean Hannitys first wife. Hannity and Rhodes have remained cordial and committed to co-parenting their two children, the Daily Mailreported. Ainsley Earhardt Personal Details: I expected the info to leak in a way favorable to Hannity. Here's how the 2018 member of the Time 100 spends some of television's biggest paychecks: Source: Tampa Bay Times, Naples Illustrated, Source: Rotten Tomatoes, Los Angeles Times, Box Office Mojo, The Washington Post. Both Sean Hannity and Ainsley Earhardt have been married before, but both are now single though we didn't know Hannity was on the market until recently. (More on that in a minute.) According to Page Six, Hannity and his ex, Jill Rhodes, tied the knot in 1993 and remained together at least on paper for more than two decades. She has evidence that proves the affair. But in statements today, both anchors steered clear of a denial. 'They maintain a close relationship as parents to their children. Sure enough, Page Six ran a story revealing Hannity's divorce the next day. But in his thread, he also revealed the likelihood that the serious relationship goes back years. According to Page Six, Earhardt was spotted near Hannity's home during lockdown after she rented a house in the Hamptons. Its all an image for Hannainsley. Both Sean Hannity and Ainsley Earhardt have been married before, butboth are now single though we didn't know Hannity was on the market until recently. Earhardt won her universitys Young Alumni Award and is considered one of the schools outstanding young alumni. Pictured: Hannity and Rhodes (right) at his December 2018 birthday part in Florida. February 27, 2023 endeavor air pilot contract Hannity and Rhodes said they are committed to working together for the best interests of their children, and they entered into amicable agreements more than four years ago. Daily News. As you can see from the wedding photos of the brood, the kid was old enough to walk by then. Read more: Marrying Millions Bill Net Worth, Bio, Wiki, The Fox News-host and his wife a former journalist stated about their divorce to USA Today. "I am not dating anyone." Ainsley made a grand appearance in Sean's helicopter which left several people's mouths open. William filed for divorce on October 10, 2018, which was finalized in 2019. Hair Color: Blonde Her divorce wasfinalizedlast October. A source close to the couple contends that Proctor, 42, did indeed cheat on Earhardt, 34 -- with a close friend of hers, no less. She also has her own segment on Sean Hannitys Hannity called Ainsley Across America. Page Sixfirst reported the divorce between Hannity and Rhodes, who married in 1993 and share two children. The Truth About Sean Hannity's Girlfriend, Fox News Host 'Jill's brother, Sean's brother in-law, still works with Sean on his TV show. University of South Carolina. After graduating from Spring Valley High School in Columbia, she studied Journalism at University of South Carolina. *She was voted Best Personality of the Year in Columbia Metropolitan Magazine while she was anchoring in South Carolina. Date Of Birth: 20 September 1976 Maybe I'll adopt a child, we'll see.". Well now you know. "They're together all the time, but in private for Recent Topics She is the co-host of Fox & Friends. Jesus loves all sinners, even those who love. Now back to my fact-checking (6/6), As I noted yesterday in my post for Crooks and Liars, Hannity and Earhardt seem to have gotten divorces from their previous spouses around the same time, a little over a year ago. Zodiac Sign: Virgo Earhardt is also divorced. Her first marriage was to Kevin McKinney in 2005. 'There is not one ounce of truth to the allegation that I had an affair,' Proctor said in a statement to DailyMail.com. The 44-year-old has been married twice and is currently rumored to be dating fellow Fox News co-star Sean Hannity. But Im not sure when that will be, she says. 'Sean came from nothing, had a workaholic upbringing and between his shows, books, speeches he just didn't slow down, it unfortunately broke his marriage.'. Sean Hannitys new girlfriend is Fox News colleague Eisenley Earnhardt. The insider said Hannity took the divorce hard and blamed it on his endless workload, saying the cable news host 'didn't slow down, [and] it unfortunately broke his marriage.'. Earhardt even used one of Hannitys lawyers, and it was reported last year that Hannity told Trump that the Murdochs hated Trump and that Hannity was the only person who Fox has. held together., Your email address will not be published. She joined the network in 2007. Fox News host Sean Hannity just shelled out $5.3 million on a seaside Palm Beach condo, located not too far from pal and former president Donald Trump.. She bought a Long Island, New York, house for $5.2 million in 2018. (More on that in a minute.). Earhardt and William Proctor got married in October 2012. But Seans new girlfriend was working as a Fox News reporter. Residence: New York City, New York, USA Earhardt and Hannity, who divorced his wife a few years ago, have both denied these claims. On 2.1 acres of ground, the house has six bedrooms and seven bathrooms. Earhardt's family moved to the Columbia, South Carolina, area when she was still in elementary school. 'Our families were together as recently as Christmas 2018 where Jill hosted his birthday party at their Florida home. The couple has been divorced for more than a year, but they separated years prior. Earhardt also uses Hannitys lawyer as her television agent, two sources said. The former couple tied the knots in 2012 and separated after seven years. Hegseth second marriage wasn't that different. As anyone at Fox News will tell you, Sean is a wonderful person and whomever he chooses to date will be extremely fortunate," she said in a statement. Earhardt became WLTX-News 19s morning and noon anchor and was the top-rated reporter in her market. 3:05. Her social life now revolves about her colleagues at Fox News.". Yet, they got divorced quietly more than a year ago. Occupation: Television news anchor and correspondent Body Shape: Hourglass They're so joined at the hip Ainsley has been filming her morning spots at Hannity's studio in his Long Island Sound mansion. 31,407, This story has been shared 29,300 times. Scuba Certification; Private Scuba Lessons; Scuba Refresher for Certified Divers; Try Scuba Diving; Enriched Air Diver (Nitrox) Fox & Friends co-host Ainsley Earhardt 's marriage is officially coming to an end. Earhardt, on the other hand, has been more forthcoming about her relationship goals. Murdaugh is heckled as he leaves court, Ukrainian soldier takes out five tanks with Javelin missiles, Ken Bruce finishes his 30-year tenure as host of BBC Radio 2, Missing hiker buried under snow forces arm out to wave to helicopter, Family of a 10-month-old baby filmed vaping open up, Insane moment river of rocks falls onto Malibu Canyon in CA, Fleet-footed cop chases an offender riding a scooter, Moment teenager crashes into back of lorry after 100mph police race, Scoop: Sean Hannity and Ainsley Earhardt Are the First Couple of Fox | Vanity Fair, Rumors fly that Sean Hannity is dating 'Fox & Friends' host Ainsley Earhardt. Ainsley Earhardt on Twitter: "Getting out of the house and exercising Log in WebAinsley Earhardt Net Worth and salary: Ainsley Earhardt is an American broadcast journalist who has a net worth of $6 million. Posted on 25 fevereiro, 2023 by 25 fevereiro, 2023 by But Hannitys helicopter arrival, a Trumpian piece of theater, was what one former Fox executive remembered most about the event. Since 2007, Ainsley Earhardt has been the co-host of the popular "Fox & Friends" show on Fox News. Web25/ fev. 'Sean has a studio at his home, and Ainsley has been using his studio as her remote broadcast location for Fox & Friends,' the source said. Farm Heroes Saga, the #4 Game on iTunes. Earhardt co-hosts Fox and Friends and hosts the Ainsley Across America segment. On 2.1 acres of ground, the house has six bedrooms and seven bathrooms. ', A second source said, They are 100 percent dating. Yet another source said, They have been quarantining together in Oyster Bay. Sean Hannity married Jill Rhodes in 1993 and they share two children: Patrick, 21, and Merri Kelly, 18. The rumors come a week after DailyMail.com revealed Hannity and wife Jill Rhodes, 57, separated nearly five years ago, but managed to keep it quiet. They finally confirmed their divorce in a statement last week. Play it now! EXCLUSIVE: Joe Biden's brother wriggles out of $1M he owes Isabel Oakeshott receives 'menacing' message from Matt Hancock, Two Russian tanks annihilated with bombs by Ukrainian armed forces, Pavement where disabled woman gestured at cyclist before fatal crash, Pro-Ukrainian drone lands on Russian spy planes exposing location, 'Buster is next!' ", Despite the tumultuous nature of her previous relationships, Earhardt is still open to finding a new flame in the future. 'Amicable agreements were entered into over four years ago between Sean and Jill. Sean has a studio at his home, and Ainsley has Do not sell or share my personal information. They wed in 2012 and share a daughter named Hayden, perPeople. But later they got separated. Ainsley Earhardt reportedly hosted 'Fox & Friends' from Sean Hannity's home during the COVID-19 pandemic. WebAinsley Earhardt is not afraid to use the word dream. Right now so many have come true, from getting her dream job as co-host of FOX & Friends at Fox News in New York City She also has her own segment on Sean Hannitys Hannity called Ainsley Across America. They have been seen together in the area.. But Im not sure when that will be, said Earhardt. 43, were repeatedly spotted together near his home on Long Island during the lockdown. 2-28-13. The couple welcomed a daughter, Hayden, in 2015, but filed for divorce in 2018 amid allegations that he had been unfaithful during their marriage., "After much prayer and careful consideration, Will and I have separated," Earhardt said in a statement following the divorce, according to Page Six. Ainsley Earhardt is an American television journalist who works for Fox News. Eye Color: Blue Another source added that "Ainsley has determined that she is not interested in reconciliation. Earhardt also spoke candidly about her desire for more children and what she's done to make that a possibility. Began working at UC Santa Barbara as a general contractor in 1989. Born in Spartanburg, South Carolina, Earhardt as a young child moved with her family to the Foxcroft area of Charlotte, North Carolina. Ditto for October, 2019, when she suggested to People she was not involved with anyone: In many ways my personal life is kind of on hold while Im helping with my mom and helping with my daughter, she says, noting that her mother suffered a stroke. TheDaily Mail wrote in October, 2018: Source close to Earhardt claimed to DailyMail.com Tuesday that their marriage had never recovered from [Will] Proctor having an affair with her close friend. Keep on scrolling to find out the untold truth of Ainsley Earhardt. 2018 unfortunately proved to be a difficult year for Ainsley Earhardt, who watched her mother, Dale, suffer through the repercussions of a major stroke. Ainsley and her ex-husband, Kevin McKinney, divorced in 2009 after four years of marriage. They maintain an excellent relationship as parents to their children.. Weight in Pounds: 117 lbs They were married in 1993 and have two children, a son, Patrick, and a daughter, Merri Kelly. Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, And Others At Fox News Sued By Former Employees For Sexual Misconduct. In August of this year, Sean Hannity started dating Ainsley Earhardt. Best part about flying this way no ziplock bags! Nationality: American One of the national media's earliest and staunchest supporters of Donald Trump's presidential candidacy, Hannity works in the blue enclave ofManhattan and calls pricey Centre Island, in Oyster Bay, New York, his home. Fox & Friends co-host Ainsley Earhardt and her husband, William Proctor, have separated, and, unfortunately, they didn't appear to end things amicably. Not everyone gets a second chance at life. Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window), Target's new Fine'ry perfumes have designer dupes you need to know about, You aren't too cool to shop Merrell's Semi Annual Sale, up to 50% off, Boz Scaggs just announced a 2023 tour: Get tickets today, The 50 best Nordstrom gifts for men, women and kids in 2023, Save over $1,100 on this 65'' LG Smart TV today on Amazon, Celeb-loved jewelry brand Dorsey drops dazzling new styles, Designer Dennis Basso has $200K fur fitting at midnight in Gstaad, Isabella Rossellini, 70, on aging with beauty and saying no to Botox, Tom Sizemore And The Dangerous Burden of Desperation, 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Hannity rips Prince Harry with a lesson in free speech: 'Royal pain in the ass', Candace Owens blasts 'leftist narcissist' Markle over racism claims, Sean Hannity says he 'dug in his heels' with newest book, Rumors fly that Sean Hannity is dating 'Fox & Friends' anchor Ainsley Earhardt, Hannity and his wife Jill Rhodes have divorced, Savannah Guthrie leaves 'Today' live broadcast early as Hoda Kotb remains absent, 'Annoyed' Aubrey Plaza mouths angry phrase during 'White Lotus' SAGs speech, Meghan, Harry brush off Frogmore eviction bombshell with night on the town, Kellyanne Conway and George Conway to divorce after 22 years of marriage, Aaron Carter's mom shares grisly new photos of late son's death scene, claims 'homicide', Christina Applegate attends SAG Awards 2023 as 'last awards show' amid MS battle, Hated Tom Sandoval addresses Ariana Madix split amid cheating claims, Royal flush: Harry and Meghan 'hold the upper hand' on King Charles' coronation: Source, 'Grey's Anatomy' alum Isaiah Washington retiring from acting: 'The haters have won', Kayla Lemieux, Canadian teacher with size-Z prosthetic breasts, placed on paid leave. She co-hosted Fox and Friends First with Heather Nauert. Father: Lewie Wayne Earhardt Posted on 25 fevereiro, 2023 by 25 fevereiro, 2023 by Hannity star Sean Hannityis allegedly in a romantic relationship with Fox and Friends anchorAinsley Earhardt. (2/6), Last year, a source for my book mentioned Hannity was separated from his wife, assuming I already knew. "They are 100 percent dating," another source said. "I am fully committed to parenting and doing what is always best for my darling little girl and would appreciate privacy and prayers during this time," she added. The Untold Truth Of Sean Hannity And Ainsley Earhardt's Relationship. A source told Page Six, The rumors started because Sean lives on Long Island, and Ainsley rented a house in the Hamptons during the pandemic. I know that God will put the right man in my life if thats his will, and hell do it in his time.. The pair acknowledged their romance in 2019 after divorcing his ex-wife. Some said the gossip about Hannity & Earhardt was an "open secret," so much so that "Fox & Friends" staffers wondered whether I'd report on it (3/6), I'm in book fact-checking mode, so last Tuesday I spoke with Fox News PR about Hannity's separation and the Earhardt whispers. Neither will have any further comments and ask for the sake of their children that their privacy be respected., Their friend had insisted neither Hannity the host of Hannity on Fox News and of the nationally syndicated talk radio show The Sean Hannity Show nor Rhodes were involved with other people and that Sean is basically a workaholic., Alison Roman chimes in on the Bon Apptit shakeup, This story has been shared 88,297 times. Originally from North Carolina, Ainsley joined the network in 2007. People were like, Wow, okay., Sean Hannity and Fox News colleague Ainsley Earhardt have been dating for months (possibly years), Re:Sean Hannity and Fox News colleague Ainsley Earhardt have been dating for months (possibly years), https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/06/scoop-sean-hannity-and-ainsley-earhardt-are-the-first-couple-of-fox, https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-news-host-pete-hegseth-getting-married-to-colleague-at-trumps-new-jersey-club. as well as other partner offers and accept our. Dont Borrow From the Bank Borrow From Yourself, 3 Smart Ways To Help You Find Cash In Your Home. The scuttlebutt broke when Hannity and Earhardt reportedly attended the 2019 wedding of Fox host Pete Hegseth and Fox producer Jennifer Rauchet. Ainsley Earhardt, on the other hand, was married to her former husband, Will Proctor. Above they are pictured together in 2013, Fox News anchor Sean Hannity has been separated from his ex-wife for years, as the conservative talk show host's endless workload ultimately 'broke his marriage', a close friend exclusively told DailyMail.com. According to Famous People Today, the pair met while attending the University of South Carolina, but, in 2009, they filed for divorce, and no details have been released about why the marriage ended. Gordon Idell. He should have just married her. I saw it when we were all together,' the source said. [Hayden] loves her mommy and loves her daddy, and we both adore her." After graduation she took a job as a reporter at a local station in Columbia, South Carolina, and was named the Best Personality of the Year by Columbia Metropolitan Magazine (via The Famous People ). In 2005, Earhardt joined KENS-TV in San Antonio, Texas before moving to New York in 2007 to join Fox News as a co-host at "Fox & Friends." WebWe would like to show you a description here but the site wont allow us. I had Hayden so late in my life, and I'm in my 40s, so I would be open to that 1000 percent," she said. Her first marriage was to Kevin McKinney in 2005. People reported yesterday that the two have been seeing each other very secretively for years." Born Ainsley Hayden Earhardt in Spartanburg, South Carolina, on September 20, 1976, to Lewie Wayne Earhardt, she has an older sister and younger brother. Ainsley later claimed that Proctor was unfaithful which led to their separation. Just three years later, in 2012, Earhardt tried out marriage once again when she tied the knot with former Clemson University quarterback Will Proctor. Fox News anchor Sean Hannity is dating Fox & Friends co-host Ainsley Earhardt, according to multiple sources.