For more information, please contact the senior center nearest you. The serving staff were great bringing our coffee before and throughout the meal. . - State Senator John Velis will join Mayor William Sapelli at the Senior Center to announce $75,000 in funding. bathroom storage bins; system associate job description in infosys. Specialty pancakes every weekend and an excellent base menu. My side of Cole slaw was a light creamy blend. Very satisfied. Tell them I sent you. more, 2 Eggs, Home Fries, Toast w/ Bacon, Ham or Sausage, Add Blueberries or Chocolate Chips $0.50 each, Ham Quickie w/ Toast, Home Fries & Coffee, 3 eggs, home fries w/ choice of bacon, ham or sausage, w/ 3 pancakes or 3 French toast, w/ Coffee, Comes with toast and home fries. Please contact your senior center of choice before dining, This is so much more than a lunch program. I never had that experience before. Senior Center September 2022 MENU Aug 31, 2022 Updated Sep 1, 2022 Download PDF Click DOWNLOAD PDF to print for your convenience. If you go away hungry you didn't finish your meal. I couldn't eat them fast enough. Ordered the jumbo buffalo shrimp appetizer - $18.19. Kids meals and app came out first which was fine. Stop by Monday-Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. I suspect they will remember you on the second visit, and almost everyone there has been in many times. I have no complaints about the food though. For Laguna Beach please select the second button. Young server was not attentive to the empty drinks, nor explained the delay. The only negative is the food takes a while but its worth the wait. , Easy Phyllo Pastry Tarts with Hot Pepper Jelly, Gluten Free Layered Caribbean Chicken Salad, Seared Duck Breast With Roasted Grape And Port Wine Sauce With Sweet Potato Cake And Sauted Haricot Verts. The side salad I'm still raving about, FRESH nice Romaine Lettuce NOT that no-vitamin iceberg lettuce, sliced grape tomatoes, black olives, onions, green pepper - all done by hand & to-order NOT sitting ahead of time - I do appreciate a really nice salad as you can tell. !More, This was our second time eating here first was burgers at lunch we both liked them, they were large with many topping options. Closed now : See all hours. PO Box 160 Save. We call this our membership form, but please know that we do not charge a fee to belong to the Agawam Senior Center; some of our programming does require a fee to enjoy. Home Delivered Meal recipients who are signing up for the first time will require an intake with our outreach worker prior to the beginning of their meal service. Kaptain Jimmy's menu. 362 KB. Cam (he must be a manager) when he delivered the correct salad, was very nice and showed perfect customer service by making sure all was good with the order and even came back to check again. battered & fried jumbo black tigers, house wing sauce, blue cheese dip. Nice hearty large meal for a good appetite for good homemade food. The Brown Bag program is for people over the age of 55 who meet certain Income Eligibility. Wife's Fish tacos-Excellent!!!!! Suggested donation of $3. The salad was corrected and she liked it , good size for a dinner salad. Agawam Senior Center | Agawam MA May try restaurant in the future as initial experience was good but not likely.More, Our first time and a spur of the moment change after our first choice closed. Most millennials these day just serve and done. Very pleased and will go back again! We had burgers and the wait staff was great. Bacon wrapped Scallops are a must. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? zookeeper authentication configuration; mallory love is blind look alike; are alligators cold , 2018-12-16 Menus of restaurants nearby. Seniors (60+) residing in South Orange County (cities listed below) can apply for the Congregate Lunch program by calling, or simply coming into one of our senior center locations. The Stuffed Pepper was huge & superb, the Sweet Potato Fries just as I thought they would beyum. Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? Seasoned ground beef or seasoned grilled chicken, tomatoes, jalapenos, olives & scallions sour cream and salsa on the . You can get a more detailed list of programs in our newsletter, the Agawam Senior Scene. Close to the major artery of Highway I-91 & Route 57 West. also ordered Sweet Potato Fries = $2.50.SOoooo good & the fun we had laughing & talking - my 1st time here - all the way from Florida, via Connecticut! I think the poor review has the wrong place. It's a nice menu for a bar with options that should please all. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The Agawam Council on Aging is dedicated to meeting the information, service, and , 2022-05-09 Menu. The best homemade soups and specialty sandwiches in a friendly overcrowded luncheonette atmosphere. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. They serve breakfast and lunch only. Specialty pancakes every weekend and an excellent base menu. Also on Page 5 is information on our 4 week nutritional education series. The coffee is excellent. The sandwiches and sides were so filling and the cup of soup also filling we just had to take the remains home. Great specials everyday, love the daily choices of soups and the salads are spectacular. Do the waitresses speak loudly because more than a third of their customers have (or should have) hearing aids? Enjoy! Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more. Ordering a sandwich, which is delicious, is very small. The total for my food and drink alone was 36.20 one starter one main. If you have a My Senior Center scan card from the old Greenwood building, that will continue to work here! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Its like The Westwood in Westfield only brighter atmosphere. 44 1 comment 11 shares Share Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more. My side of Cole slaw was a light creamy blend. tell you that getting two sandwiches with substitutes of fries is MORE expensive than ordering a large side order of fries they don't care to help save you any money. Served with: curly fries or substitute small garden salad, tortellini or soup of the day, Panko breaded chicken breast topped with marinara, mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Food was good but overpriced and portions were small especially for price. My initial visit was at restaurant and had a better experience. 0. - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more. $17.00. Enjoy a hot or cold lunch with friends! The ambiance is family friendly and very comforting. Our senior centers are open for in-person lunch. Clean, local, why do business at a chain when you can have THIS individual, quaint attention & delicious food. Download the current lunch caf menu. Cam. Ended up asking for meals to go. Posted: Dec 6, 2021 / 06:16 PM EST. The only negative is the food takes a while but its worth the wait. These programs, such as lunch, specifically note so in our newsletter. means. IMore, Great place, went twice for dinner and drinks, had smores martini tasted great, very spacious everyone is nice , played keno. Felt normalMore, Always great to come back to my hometown Agawam. Provided by Age Well Senior Services. Easy parking. The coffee is very good and they have a high quality rye. To join us in person, please call your senior center of choice to make a reservation. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Hampton Inn & Suites Springfield/Downtown, Kaptain Jimmy's Restaurant and Distillery. Only negative was felt the fries were way over salted. This was the beginning of a wonderfull experience food wise as well as staff wise. This place is way too overpriced for what you get. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 585 were here. Remember that you must sign up for the Valentine's day lunch by February 8th! It is important that we know who is coming to our Senior Center so that we can report our numbers to all the parties we are responsible to including, the town, grant providers, and you the consumer of our services. It's definitely a place for the localsas the other three tables all knew each other. This may be a hidden gem that "Guy" from Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives needs to know about..I better notify him! It comes with a small handful of chips, with a ridiculous uncharge if you want fries. Day: Monday - Friday Phone: 413-726-2839 I think the Hot would be too much and take away from it. Ordered the Buffalo Chicken Wrap, hand cut fries, and Fish Tacos with side salad. The food items are specifically selected to meet seniors special dietary requirements to help them stay healthy and active. Many have told us about the food here and the breakfast. Agawam Senior Center receives $50K in state funding. There is plenty of space inside and also outside for parking. Hotels near Massachusetts Veterans' Memorial Cemetery, Italian Restaurants for Families in Agawam. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Just check out todays meal - a juicy hamburger with mushrooms, homemade. Center Lunch Menu. My only comment,come hungry, portions are generous and I do mean generous. 949-855-8033; info@myagewell.org; Search. Reasonable prices. Published: Jan. 09, 2022, 5:30 a.m. 10. Meals prepared by local restaurant Zest in a Bowl, 23101 Lake Center Drive, Suite 325 Lake Forest, CA 92630. Hatfield, MA 01038. We will be back.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Please see the schedule below. Thank you Erin and a great meal at The Still, Disappointed to say the least. Open now : 06:00 AM - 2:00 PM. Buffalo Shrimp. Our Brown Bag: Food for Elders program provides a free bag of healthy groceries to eligible seniors once a month at local senior centers and community organizations. The Agawam Council on Aging is dedicated to meeting the information, service, and recreation needs of. In addition it is important to register for some of our events in advance. The food is very good. We came on a Monday night and ordered all of the meals, an app and drinks. All Locations Unless Specified. Senior Center Lunch program is back for in-person weekday lunches. Enjoy!More. I had one of the daily Specials: Stuffed Pepper with sauce & garlic bread, served with a gourmet side salad - not quite $8, then Ialso ordered Sweet Potato Fries = $2.50.SOoooo good & the fun we had laughing & talking - my 1st time here - all the way from Florida, via Connecticut! Only negative was felt the fries were way over salted. Our lunches are created by our registered dietitian to ensure they meet nutritional needs. Played Music Bingowhich was a blast. Scroll & explore the September Menu for Meals on Wheels, Home Delivered Meals. The ambiance is warm and New England with cool signage sayings. It also comes with toast. Meals on Wheels & Senior Center Lunch Menus! Get quick answers from The Still Bar & Grill staff and past visitors. The sandwiches and sides were so filling and the cup of soup also filling we just had to take the remains home. The Food Bank of Western Massachusetts Register/Cancel Grab-N-Go:Call 413-821-0604 or text 855-929-3449, Register/Cancel Congregate:go to www.myactivecenter.com, Call 413-821-0604 or text 855-929-3449. Share. So if you are hungry thr breakfast to get if you like omelettes they offer a Garbage Omelette. Didn't order any beers but noticed a wide selection ofdrafts. Welcome! Join us Monday thru Friday to experience the all-new Menu lunch menu, served across 11 Orange County Senior Centers. AGAWAM, Mass. This menu is never before, nutritionist designed, nutrient-rich meals that dont sacrifice taste. Tell them I sent you, you will not be disappointed. Would much rather have breakfast or lunch with this kind of atmosphere than at a national chain with their depressing assembly lines and expendable staffs.More, went good friday had a wonderful bowl of the creamiest clam filled clam chowder and 2 huge pieces of fried cod with a generous portion of french fries and cole slaw, Stop in here for lunch specials. They offered a new batch by I declined just would say salt free next visit which will be a definite!!! that's insane. My wife stopped in for lunch and ordered a tuna melt, pulled pork and two cups of beef barley soup. We are once again open! Great specials everyday, love the daily choices of soups and the salads are spectacular. These meals are the same meals as congregate, but packaged in to-go containers. The Senior Center provides programs to meet the needs and interests of seniors, including recreational and leisure programs, health and wellness programs, cultural programs, and classes. They actually have really good food. Download a copy of the menu as a PDF by clicking the green button below. Also you can sign up for regular lunches online at: . We were all pleased with the quality of the food and great service. The Food Bank of Western Massachusetts is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit recognized by the IRS. Please be sure to stop by one of these locations when you come to the center to let us know what you are attending. Meals are prepared by local favorite, Zest in a Bowl. The coffee is very good and they have a high quality rye. We hope you can join us. If you go away hungry you didn't finish your meal.More. Facebook-f Instagram Youtube. Close to the major artery of Highway I-91 & Route 57 West. Ill return again. Have you tried our delicious lunches yet? One guy reminded me of Norm from cheers! I couldn't eat them fast enough. The Council on Aging and Senior Center provide a place to promote a spirit of healthy, positive, aging through education and activities for all seniors, their families, and the community at large. Was SOOOOO happy to see lots of unmasked smiling people. Thank you for your interest in the Longmeadow Adult Center at 211 Maple Road, Longmeadow, MA. Here on the town website you will find a brief overview of what we have to offer. NEW! Explore our Senior Center page to find your nearest location, join us during weekdays for Zest in a Bowl Lunch. $17.00. Latest News Santa Anna Mountaineers Play Bronte on Tuesday for Bi-District Championship reviewer had meant the Main Street Deli? They do close at 2 p.m. & open at 6 a.m. so beware & don't miss out by coming too late! Interested in volunteering? Noted that the side salad was great too. 2015 - 2023 The Food Bank of Western Mass. Were Located At Lunch & Dinner Menu; Homemade Soups Homemade Soups Cup $2.00 Bowl $2.50 Homemade Chowders friday and sunday. I think the Hot would be too much and take away from it. The ambiance is warm and New England with cool signage sayings. Do the waitresses speak loudly because more than a third of their customers have (or should have) hearing aids? Theodore's 456 reviews Open Now American, Bar $$ - $$$ Menu 2.0 mi Springfield "Good food good vibes" "Seek out Lori as server!" 3. I settled on the fried Cod taco's, three large taco's filled with fish and a mango salsa that was perfect on top. Box 50 Mount Airy, MD 21771 Phone: 301-829-1424 Fax: 301-829-1259 Email: town@mountairymd.gov If you have not attended the Agawam Senior Center before, you probably have not heard me say "make sure you check-in!" I had pulled pork on a bulky roll. Tell them I sent you. Memo's Restaurant & Catering 167 reviews Closes in 27 min American $ 0.5 mi There were 5 shrimp on wilted lettuce (1 leaf) and was NOT Jumbo by anymeans. They serve breakfast and lunch only. Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more. They have Keno too! $8 for a 6 inch (if that) sandwich, and they don't even give you the handful of chips that you'd normally get if you DIDN'T get it to go? It comes with home fries which are cubed pieces of potatoes that are seasoned and nicely browned. Dean and Ashley our bartenders with VERY friendly and attentive. Perfect job waiting on us! The wait staff was excellent. Van Transportation - The Agawam Council on Aging offers a Van service Tuesday - Friday from 9 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. to assist seniors and individuals living with disabilities in getting around town to doctor's appointments, senior center visits, and other locations. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The live music that was playing was good the volume perfect to still have a conversation. Told Dean I liked Hot and he recommended I get the medium sauce for my chicken wrap. Seasoned ground beef or seasoned grilled chicken, tomatoes, jalapenos, olives & scallions sour cream and salsa on the side, choose your taste: buffalo toss (fire, medium, mild) w/blue cheese dip; honey chili toss w/blue cheese dip; korean BBQ sauce w/ranch dip; garlic parmesan toss w/ranch dip, All main entrees served with your choice of soup or small garden salad. Applies to all locations, excluding Laguna Beach. I was happily full after the breakfast and maybe could have ate the pancakes alone. February HS Lunch Menu 2023. pdf. 361 KB. Food Insecurity Screening and Referral Initiative, Seniority House (Satellite of Saab Court). Time: Monday through Friday, service begins at 12pm Suggested Donation: $2 per meal Register/Cancel Congregate: go to www.myactivecenter.com, Call 413-821-0604 or text 855-929-3449 Home Delivered Meals (Meals on Wheels) Time: Monday through Friday, service begins at 10am Suggested Donation: $2 per meal nuisance. Would not recommend take out as the 2 times we tried, were very disappointed. January Breakfast Menu 2023. pdf. :Place is very spacious lots of high top tables, low tables, and a huge bar with lots of seating. if you want to pay 4.50 for a kids meal that includes two TINY chicken fingers and get uncharged 99 cents to get the kid a tiny pickle slice to go with it, then you should definitely go to Main Street. how is that fair?