Many at the station have been dear colleagues for years and working with them always made me better. ABC7 Sports Overtime with Dionne Miller and Ryan Chiaverini: January 6, 2023. Before working at WLS-TV, he worked for WIXT-TV in Syracuse, New York. To have had such breadth and depth in a broadcasting career is humbling. Prosecutors revealed new details about the fallen officer's final moments as he served and protected his community. 7 in September 2015. Liz Nagy, who joined ABC 7 Chicago as a per diem reporter in March 2016, was promoted to staff general assignment reporter in December 2016. CDC guidelines rule! Greater Chicago Area. People of ABC-7. WLS-TV ABC 7 Chicago. Judy Tsu, who currently co-anchors the stations 4 p.m. newscast, will add the 6 p.m. show to her duties. Mark Giangreco sits at the anchor desk on the last night at ABC7 for retiring anchor Ron Magers in 2016. As of 2023, she is around 43 years old. Find more about the accomplished reporter whose expertise in the field of journalism has earned her an attractive net worth and fame. The key proof came from a video, which Paul recorded on Snapchat and sent to several of his friends moments before he was gunned down and killed. Megyn Kelly says "I will be leaving Fox News" on youtube. Journalists Rob Elgas and Ravi Baichwal will anchor new spots starting March 6. WATCHLIVE Chicago & Suburban Cook Co.North SuburbsWest SuburbsSouth SuburbsNW Indiana EDIT Log In WatchApps Local News Chicago &. Learn more about each member of the 6abc news team with exclusive bios. Two brothers and their mother are behind Chicago's 1st Black-owned cannabis dispensary. Profit Sharing. Dionne and Ryan talk about the Chicago Bulls and what the fading team might do with the trade deadline approaching. News anchor Ron Magers retired from WLS-Ch. Giangreco always has shown a quick wit and sarcastic sense of humor on the air that endeared him to many viewers. She got her field producer job with Micah . Also, please support the Chicago area theatre/music/dance and art communities when they come roaring back - which they will sooner rather than later. Learn more about each member of the ABC7 news team with exclusive bios. Dionne Miller is an American journalist serving as a sports anchor/reporter at ABC 7. He had signed a multiyear deal in the fall of 2019. Get Southern California news, weather forecasts and entertainment stories to your inbox. Sarah Schulte is a general assignment reporter for ABC 7 News. The Bears take on the team with the best record in the NFL, the Philadelphia Eagles, this week at Soldier Field. Something to dance about: Show us your moves! 0. ABC7 Eyewitness News (1969- ) Full Cast & Crew See agents for this cast & crew on IMDbPro Series Writing Credits Series Cast Series Produced by Lisa Bartley . I covered 9/11 and other major disruptions to our lives, and I also spent some time working overseas. Reporter Paul Meincke retired from WLS-Ch. 9 in February 2020. Liz Nagy is an American journalist, anchor and reporter currently serving as a staff general assignment reporter at ABC 7 in Chicago, Illinois. Nazareth Academy girls basketball team enters playoffs nearly undefeated. No one knows the pain more than Maria Marmolejo, whose husband Eduardo was killed by a train while investigating a shots fired call in 2018. (Coincidentally, Giangreco has been missing in action as ABC 7's sports anchor since late January with no explanation.). We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Idler wrote: I have some news I would like to share about a longtime member of the ABC 7 family. . Personal Life,Read More Liz Nagy Age, Husband, Married, Bio Wiki, Birthday, Eyelashes, ABC7, Dionne Miller (Not to be confused with Dionne Jackson Miller, who is also a TV host) Married. ABC7 Sports Overtime with Ryan Chiaverini and Dionne Miller: February 3, 2023. Surprisingly to me, now maybe not surprisingly, but the local news I believe actually does a better, more efficient job of telling the national story. Meet the members of the ABC7 Eyewitness News Team. January 22, 2021. MixDex and its network of sites curates content from a wide variety of sources and links directly to the original source. Burton has been a major fixture on the stations 10 p.m. newscast since 2003; her name and image appears in talent reopens. Before moving home to Chicago, he was an anchor and reporter at KSLA News 12, the CBS-affiliate in . When you have to wade your way through a lot of information that you may not initially understand, we all kind of become quasi doctors during this process, so youve got to be able to zero in on whats important for people to know, and youve got to do it in a fashion that informs and not alarms.. I was thinking about highlights, but every news story, 190North, programming show, etc. NBC Sports Chicago (formerly Comcast SportsNet Chicago) is an American regional sports network that broadcasts regional coverage of professional sports teams in the Chicago metropolitan area, as well as college sports events and original sports-related news, discussion and entertainment programming.It is branded as part of the NBC Sports Regional Networks. Almost all of them were registering and voting for the first time. Polling Place: Is Patrick Kane the greatest Blackhawk ever? Robinson was revered for breaking the color barrier, but dont forget about those who followed. Retired news anchor Ron Magers worked with Giangreco at both stations and spoke reverently of his former colleague. NBC 5 Chicago on Wednesday announced a series of changes to its weekday anchor lineup for midday, afternoon and evening newscasts. Release Dates The transition from fall to winter is a time when many of us take inventory of our closets, making sure we're equipped to brave the cold. Former political reporter Charles Thomas retired from WLS-Ch. Ryan and Dionne discuss Fields up and down season and how this game might affect the Bears upcoming top draft pick for next season. Babich joined ABC 7 in 2014 and, in 2016, replaced Tsu on the morning anchor desk. How Paul Murdaugh helped solve his own murder, Inmate beaten to death in Cook County Jail's max security wing: police, Man found fatally shot inside North Side home: Chicago police, Woman buys new tires that turn out to be 9 years old, Downstate judge rules assault weapons ban violates state constitution, Tom Sizemore dead at 61 after suffering brain aneurysm, Moose charges snowmobiler in Idaho: VIDEO, 'I need you to kill me': Alex Murdaugh's botched suicide attempt, IL gov urges Walgreens CEO to reconsider abortion pill policies, 2 men stabbed in River North fight: Chicago police, Prayer vigil to be held for CPD officer fatally shot on SW Side, Chicago Weather: Mostly cloudy, late showers Saturday. investigative producer (1 episode, 2015) Series Film Editing by Herb Aust . Jim Rose Age He reporters for the ABC 7 top-rated 4:00 and 6:00 p.m. newscasts. I spent enough time hanging out outside Blagos house. Ryan and Dionne talk Chicago Bulls with Sr. We also wanted to know or did we? | She is a 36-year-old television personality and meteorologist, who achieved fame through her work on ABC7 Eyewitness News and WMAQ TV. The 3-win Bears try to beat the AFC's #1 team without any of their top wide receivers. AnaVictoria Segoviano was just like any other 15-year-old little girl. ABC7 Sports Overtime with Ryan Chiaverini and Dionne Miller: January 27, 2023. Chicago police said a SWAT response has ended and no one is in custody after two dogs were shot, one fatally, in Lakeview. She confirmed in a text message that she would not be back as host of ABC 7's New Year's Eve countdown . Davies announced the news in a Facebook post Friday. It has been an honor and a joy to have worked at 190 North State Street for 37 years. Privacy and cookies policy | Terms of Service, CNN has to preempt its news-cycle focused special for the breaking news, Hoda Kotb's on-air absence finally explained by NBC, Using drones for a new perspective on the news: Raycom Media, See how Aston can improve your broadcast graphics, Primeview future proofs studio video walls with HDR, CBS to pay tribute to late 'Young and the Restless' cast member, Why YouTube TV's 'unlimited' DVR feature isn't all it's cracked up to be. 2 political reporter Derrick Blakley: Since retiring in June 2019, Blakley has contributed to the Center for Illinois Politics and taught broadcast news writing at DePaul University. Alabama: $41,440 per year Alaska: $50,158 per year Arizona: $67,395 per year Arkansas: $50,095 per year California: $54,037 per year Colorado: $38,191 per year Former alderman "Proco" Joe Moreno is hoping to make a comeback and regain the seat he lost in 2019 to Alderman Daniel La Spata. Working at Chicagos top station, in the countrys greatest sports town with some of the best people in the business, would be a perfect trifecta for any sports anchor. After an internship with ABC7 Chicago's Consumer Investigative Team, she officially joined the #1 newsroom in Chicago. IntroductionRead More Dionne Miller Age, Husband, Wikipedia Biography, Salary, Weight Loss, Introduction : Stacey Baca is an American journalist. ABC7's Dallas Raines explains the difference Jury selection begins for convicted torturer accused of escaping jail Children jump for joy at seeing snow flurries in Canyon Country RFK assassin. I would match him against anyone Ive seen or know about. She joined the station as a general assignment reporter and. by ABC7 News. Liz Nagy Education 9 midday news anchor on Feb. 28. She is an American journalist currently working for WLS-TV/ABC 7 in Chicago as a staff general assignment reporter. Here is the full text of Daviess Facebook post: COVID certainly has had an impact in some way on everyone. Thats kind of an unprecedented crisis. In what has now become a beloved Chicago tradition, anchors Terrell Brown and Cheryl ABC7 Chicago reporter Jesse Kirsch is joining NBC News as a weekend correspondent. By providing my email address, I agree to the Terms of Use and acknowledge that I have read the Privacy Policy. 6 injured in multi-vehicle wreck on Near West Side, Indiana state trooper killed responding to weather-related crash, Get ABC7's top stories delivered to your inbox every morning, Inmate beaten to death in Cook County Jail's max security wing: police, Man found fatally shot inside North Side home: Chicago police, Woman buys new tires that turn out to be 9 years old, Downstate judge rules assault weapons ban violates state constitution, Tom Sizemore dead at 61 after suffering brain aneurysm, 'I need you to kill me': Alex Murdaugh's botched suicide attempt, IL gov urges Walgreens CEO to reconsider abortion pill policies, 2 men stabbed in River North fight: Chicago police, Prayer vigil to be held for CPD officer fatally shot on SW Side, Chicago Weather: Mostly cloudy, late showers Saturday, Car dealership workers kidnapped, tortured in armed robbery: police, Robin Roberts marks 10 years since lifesaving bone marrow transplant, ABC 7 Chicago celebrates Black History Month, Track crime and safety in your neighborhood, 3 children dead, 2 injured in stabbing at a Texas home. WHDH TV 7NEWS WLVI TV CW56 Sunbeam Television Corp 7 Bulfinch Place Boston, MA 02114 News Tips: (800) 280-TIPS Tell Hank: (855) 247-HANK WLS, the ABC O&O in Chicago, has announced changes behind the anchor desk: Custom blended by HD Media Ventures. Coach Ezra Hendrickson, Fire looking to prove doubters wrong, Baseball quiz: Remember what happened after Jackie, Kahleah Copper: Precious mettle for the new-look Sky. 7 in September 2015. My heart goes out to those affected in big and little ways. Former news anchor Steve Sanders retired from WGN-Ch. Vallas is convinced he will get more of the LGBTQ vote than his opponents because Vallas says the community is concerned about same issue everyone else is -- public safety. ABC 7 Chicago. Now, an FBI record obtained tonight by the I-Team may come as a surprise to those who knew Jimmy "The I" Inendino. Liz Nagy started working at ABC 7 Chicago as a per diem reporter in March 2016 alongside Mark . Tanja Babich Age, Bio, Married, Wedding, Engaged, Baby ABC7 Wiki, Judy Hsu Age, Husband, Wiki, Salary, Bio Wikipedia ABC 7, Birthday, Liz Nagy Age, Husband, Married, Bio Wiki, Birthday, Eyelashes, ABC7, Dionne Miller Age, Husband, Wikipedia Biography, Salary, Weight Loss, Stacey Baca Age, Husband Family, Parents, Birthday Wiki Bio Height, Roz Varon Wikipedia, Age, Family, Married, Husband, Cancer (ABC7), Shirley Strawberry Age, Net worth, Salary, Husband, Daughter (Wikipedia). The two ABC 7 Chicago reporters celebrated their fifteenth anniversary ringing in the New Year together with 'Countdown Chicago' on Thursday. Navigating anxiety while returning to pre-COVID-19 activities. 7 anchor Ron Magers: Since retiring in May 2016, Magers has moved to Florida, though he has a summer home in Chicago. But this is really interesting. Marilyn Corral of the National Museum of Mexican Art demonstrates how to honor loved ones by building an "ofrenda" for Dia de los Muertos. Filming & Production The inclusion of content in MixDex does not imply endorsement. Im very fortunate to have worked long enough to know that I worked long enough and I do not miss the daily grind. Chicago police officer shot, killed in Gage Park. Reporter Paul Meincke retired from WLS-Ch. You can watch Nerissa . WAS a highlight. Chicago mayor race: New poll shows statistical dead heat between Lightfoot, Garcia, Vallas. Chicago police officer shot, killed as kids played outside Gage Park school: prosecutors. Before joining ABC7, she worked as a correspondent anchor and reporter at WSVN-TV in Miami, Florida. Life on a third straight one-year contract with the mega-talented Astros isnt bad at all. Combined with Giangrecos previous transgressions, his latest appears to have been the tipping point. John Cook . Sports anchor Mark Giangreco officially out at ABC7 Giangreco had been off the air since Jan. 28, when he jokingly referred to news anchor Cheryl Burton as someone who could "play the ditzy, combative interior decorator" as part of a fictional DIY Network show. You can find a comprehensive archive of his material here. Reyes is backed by Burke, while Congressman "Chuy" Garcia is supporting Gutirrez. In addition, she has had a passion for telling stories that affect everyone: societal concerns, issue-based reporting, and holding government officials accountable. After the Pistons won the NBA title in 2004, he aired a black-and-white video of fires and joked that it was a typical night in Detroit. In 2017, Giangreco called former President Donald Trump a cartoon lunatic and the United States a country full of simpletons in a tweet. Owned and operated by the network's ABC Owned Television Stations division, the station maintains studios on North State Street in the Chicago Loop, and its transmitter is located atop the Willis Tower. She joined the station in October 2014. toggle navigation . Victoria Williams is a sharp journalist with a passion for television news. Liz joined the station in March 2016 serving as a per diem reporter before she was promoted to her current role in December of the same year. Chicago mayor candidates offer split solutions for crime at forum, talk economic revival. "We are thankful for the outstanding body of work Janet has contributed to ABC 7 and Chicago viewers. But even then, Idler didnt address the situation with Burton. sound (1 episode, 2011) The Buffalo, New York, native arrived at NBC5 in 1982 and moved to ABC7 in 94. . A Chicago police officer has died after being shot in the city's Gage Park neighborhood. And, no, I thankfully have not had the virus. WJLA is the local ABC affiliate for the greater Washington DC area. By A.J. A return to normalcy can be easier said than done. I worked for ABC News prior to coming to Channel 7, so I have something of a perspective on the network side of it, the national news, and then I can look at the local news. "My mother died when I was 10. I dont use the word best casually, but I believe he is, Magers said recently of Giangrecos place among sports anchors in the country. Christian Piekos is currently a per diem reporter at ABC7 Chicago, Chicago's #1 news. Feder flashback: So you think you know Chicago television. The land "boasts over 2.5 miles of river frontage, offering freshwater fishing, kayaking, and abundant deer, turkey, and waterfowl populations," according to the listing. Watch Countdown Chicago at 11:25 p.m. New Year's. Weekend Assignment Desk Editor/Field Producer/Writer. The Field Museum's "Inflatable SUE," made an appearance in ABC 7 Chicago's annual "Countdown Chicago" dance performance featuring anchors Terrell Brown and Cheryl Scott. Anchor/Reporter Jenna Barnes Reporter Robin Baumgarten Anchor Ana Belaval Reporter Chris Boden Anchor/Reporter Tahman Bradley Anchor/Reporter Ben Bradley Anchor/Reporter Ray Cortopassi. I didnt relish or feel like I was missing out on his return. We, like Janet, look forward to the Chicago theater community return to the stage. Nagy also filled in on the anchor desk at WSVN. Ed Burke's reign ends as 14th Ward elects Jeyl Gutirrez 1st new alderman in 54 years. Previously, Liz served as a general assignment reporter for WSVN-TV in Miami. Mark Schanowski fills in for Ryan, joining Dionne to discuss the Bears, the Bulls, the Cubs and more. Technical Specs, See agents for this cast & crew on IMDbPro, Intelligence, Military & Terrorism Expert, Self - Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable, Self - President Pacific Palisades Historical Society, Self - World Record rowing across Atlantic Ocean from NY to Ireland, Self - Morning Traffic Reporter (2002-2004), Golden Globe Ambassadors Through the Years. Katz on Jan. 10, 2022 - 4:29 PM. Rod Blagojevich was released from federal prison last month, and Illinois primary election was Tuesday. Continue with Recommended Cookies, Tanja Babich Born in 1980. Learn more about each member of the ABC7 newsteam with exclusive bios. Before that, she. "You forget all your problems and everything when you're out here. All three of the students killed and the suspect were identified Tuesday. Brocks departure will be the latest in a series of high profile retirements at the station including anchors Linda Yu, Ron Magers and meteorologist Jerry Taft. Mark Giangreco officially ended his 27-year run as the top sports anchor at ABC-owned WLS-Channel 7 Friday with a settlement on the remaining 18 months of his contract and a farewell memo from. (CBS Chicago/Handout), Former WBBM-Ch. Greater Chicago Area. And I was just so blessed to find this group," said Storm Barton, 49. ", Lindblom High School students learning to take action on climate change. Morning anchor Tanja Babich, who appears on the station from 4:30 to 7 a.m., will now anchor the 11 a.m. newscast. I miss them.. I dont miss it at all. ABC7 Sports Overtime with Dionne Miller and Mark Schanowski: December 9, 2022. Reporter Derrick Blakley retired from WBBM-Ch. We wish Janet all the best in her next chapter.". In 2016 she received the Chicago Legend Award from Cinema/Chicago and the Chicago International Film Festival. Pritzker announces new proposal to address IL teacher shortage, Alex Murdaugh sentenced to life in prison; defense to appeal, Family alleges funeral home mistakenly cremated their mother, Lesion removed from President Biden's chest was cancerous: doctor, Young woman found stabbed to death inside suburban home: police, Lombard detective justified in fatally shooting suspect: prosecutor. Full of life, dreams and energy. The difference is that Im a news consumer now rather than looking at stories from the vantage point of, Where does this go next and who can get us more about it? Magers said in an email. The WPVI team covers the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware area like no one else. He said he had surgery in January to repair a tear in his aorta and was scheduled for another heart procedure this week, but thats been postponed now because of coronavirus and hospital needs for other people. I absolutely see the bias on the national cable networks. McAdams also worked as a reporter at FOX59/CBS4, in Indianapolis, Indiana for close to three years. Josh Elliot was abruptly fired by CBS News on Monday and escorted out of the building by security. Tsu has been with the station since 2001, originally anchor the morning news. I want to especially thank my colleagues at ABC 7. I can get fatigued watching, said Thomas, who lives in the West Loop and recently vacationed in the Caribbean. Giangreco was suspended for two other incidents. Nerissa is proud to call Florida her home for more than 20 years. The WABC team covers the New York, New Jersey and Long Island like no one else. Sade joined Channel 7 from WBAL-TV in Baltimore, where she led the morning and noon newscasts and produced a weekly community affairs show. Second, I always strongly felt the responsibility of informing audiences that trusted us. Her father's name is unknown but her mother is Marie Picciano Scott. Chicago Mayoral Election: High school students lead parade to the polls to early vote. Byron Sigcho-Lopez in 25th Ward race. Morning anchorTanja Babich, who appears on the station from 4:30 to 7 a.m., will now anchor the 11 a.m. newscast. Tanja Babich anchors ABC 7 Chicago's Eyewitness News in the Morning from 4:30AM until 7AM and again from 11AM until noon. She is currently affiliated with Chicago's ABC 7 Eyewitness News. Bodycam video shows deadly Chicago police shooting in Irving Park. She is currently working at WMAQ TV and ABC Channel 7. Substitute anchor for nightly . Plots and plans afoot. With less than three weeks until the election, new polling numbers show a statistical dead heat in the race for Chicago mayor. As of 2023, she is around 43 years old. Wade airs at WRTV News station, at 5, 6, and 7 pm news. Earlier she worked for WBNS, the CBS affiliate in Columbus, Ohio, and WKRC, then the ABC affiliate in Cincinnati. (Paul Meincke/Handout), Former Channel 7 reporter Paul Meincke: After retiring in September 2015, Meincke canoed the Mississippi River and completed a cross-country bike ride. Base Salary. 7 in November 2016. Stolen vehicle from east coast found in North Naples. she was assigned to cover an opening day at Wrigley Field, and with time she fell in love with the city and its fans. She had an interest in Meteorology since her childhood. Bonus. $0 - $3k. We all need to be refreshed and rewired. Total Pay. 7 in March 2017. Ryan and Dionne discuss the Bears vs Bills game at frigid Soldier Field. We knew it would be a busy news year because its a campaign year. He said he did not miss the hoopla that surrounded Blagojevichs release. The drastically different team is built around its All-Star cornerstone, and new players will match her intensity, Sports anchor Mark Giangreco officially out at ABC7, Mark Giangreco doesnt deserve to go out like this, As sportscaster Mark Giangreco and others have learned, words matter, Minneapolis will host Big Ten basketball tournaments, Cubs move up Wednesday game time vs. Rays due to rain in forecast, Jerry West says HBOs Winning Time is a deliberately false characterization, Russian, Belarusian players banned from Wimbledon, Illinois Kofi Cockburn will enter NBA Draft, High hopes for Heidecke Lake fishing: Prospects look good for the season, despite a brutal opener, Dear Abby: When my husbands brother marries, I should be in the wedding, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and wife to invest $250 million in new Chicago research lab, Jose Abreu on life with the Astros and leaving the White Sox, who werent a family in 2022, Chicago police officer was shot and killed in front of kids playing at school: They ran as quickly as possible just to get to safety, Dear Abby: With boyfriends fussy father living here, I feel trapped, The Astros Dusty Baker 73 years young is still at it, and hes one Hall of a manager. (Courtesy of Steve Sanders/Handout). Company Credits Here's why ABC 7 Chicago anchor Tanja Babich chose to wear her glasses on television. In January 2020, she celebrated the 5th year anniversary of her tenure. Previously, she served as a general assignment reporter for ABC 7 News in Chicago. Vallas, who declared his support for abortion rights, went on to use an interview with ABC7 to offer his take on Johnson, who benefited from heavy spending from the Chicago Teachers Union . General assignment reporter covering major news stories around the Chicagoland area and the country. The young people of Chicago are tackling climate change by taking action. Former Channel 7 anchor Linda Yu: Yu retired in November 2016 and said she misses covering something that is so radically affecting everyone for two reasons. Link to this photo. She was one of the most popular news anchors/reporters for ABC7 in Chicago. Sometimes I could be watching (the news) and actually get tired watching. She is also known for serving on the Board of Directors for the American Red Cross. To have had such breadth and depth in a broadcasting career is humbling. The winner of 16 Emmy Awards, Davies was inducted in the Silver Circle of the Chicago/Midwest Chapter of the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences in 2013. Babich joined ABC 7 in 2014 and, in 2016, replaced Tsu on the morning anchor desk. Im sure you will all join me in wishing him the very best., Idler included this message from Giangreco in the email: Its been a great run. Check the full bio for relationship details. He as well plays a major role in the station's programming specials. WSVN-TVSunbeam Television Corp 1401 79th Street Causeway Miami, FL 33141 Switchboard: (305) 751-6692 Newsroom: (305) 795-2777 She is a journalist from the United States who presently anchors the daytime news show, "Megyn Kelly Today," and the co-anchor of the Sunday night news-magazine program, "Sunday Night with Megyn Kelly" on NBC News. BREAKING NEWS 1 dead, 1 hurt after Santa Rosa high . Its believed that a nondisclosure agreement was part of the settlement. He is the most prepared local sportscaster I have ever seen or know about.. ABC7 Sports Overtime with Dionne Miller and Ryan Chiaverini: December 23, 2022. If you have any further information about the stolen car, please contact the Margate Police Department at . Chuck Stokes - Editorial Director - cstokes@wxyz.com. The sources also speculate that Giangreco will be paid for the remainder of his contract, which was to run another 18 months. Benny was a minor vaudeville performer and became nationally recognized from his radio show "The Jack Benny Program" that ran from 1932-1948 on NBC and 1949-1955 on CBS. . ABC7 Sports Overtime with Ryan Chiaverini and Dionne Miller: February 3, 2023 Ryan and Dionne talk Chicago Bulls with Sr. ABC Radio. Official Sites She has been working for ABC 7 Chicago (WLS-TV) in Chicago, Illinois since 1992. Who are the parents of Cheryl Burton? by Marathi.TV Editorial Team; Feb 10, 2023 Feb 20, 2023; 8 Comments; Tanja Babich Born in 1980. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Im deeply grateful to all of you.. He said this week he has some mixed, if not conflicted, feelings about the timing of his departure from the Nexstar Media Group station amid the worldwide coronavirus outbreak. Many at the station have been dear colleagues for years and working with them always made me better. Wade is a well-known investigative reporter currently serving for the WRTV News team.