In 2004 he also appeared in David Mamet's Oleanna at the Garrick Theatre. His first television roles were in commercials. Despite being good-looking and talented, he was unable to build a successful acting career for years. 18 Blue in the Face. Birth Name: Aaron Edward Eckhart. Aaron Eckhart and His Family Are Living in the Mountains LIVEKellyandRyan 460K subscribers Subscribe 162 Share 14K views 2 years ago Aaron Eckhart talks about spending time outdoors with his. He is the youngest of three brothers. This film is based on the DC Comics superhero, Batman, and is the sequel to Batman Begins (2005) and the second installment in The Dark Knight Trilogy. Born on 12th March 1968 in Cupertino, California. Aaron Edward Eckhart was born on the 12th May 1968, in Cupertino, California USA, of German and British descent, and is an actor best known to the world as Harvey Dent in Christopher Nolan`s "The Dark Knight" (2008), and also as Nick Naylor in the film "Thank You . "People hated me," he told The Herald of the role. Following his graduation Aaron Eckhart moved to the New York City where he initially struggled to find meaningful acting jobs, ending up with only small roles in television series or commercials. ", "Molly was surprised that he ended it with her and by phone but she was starting to realize hes not right for her. 2010 Rabbit Hole I think women can be as cruel as men, and men as tender as women, and vice versa. It said: "Aaron flipped out, Hes an incredibly private guy. Aarons brothers are James Lawrence Eckhart who was born in 1963 and Adam Eckhart who was born in 1966. Ancestry: German American, British American, education: Brigham Young University, William Esper Studio, (Crime, Thriller, Drama, Comedy, Mystery, Action), Quotes By Aaron Eckhart | '", He insists he's since made an effort to forge a relationship with the extras he'll work with, but he's also admitted to having to control his behavior around more well-known co-stars. Emily moved on with her life exchanging wedding vows with Francis Scott Shea with whom she is married since 16th February 2003. He played a frustrated white-collar worker who planned to woo a deaf office worker, gain her affections, then suddenly dump her. The couple was together for a few months. His performance in the stage production earned him much appreciation. The 2000 American biographical legal drama film titled Erin Brockovich was m directed by Steven Soderbergh and written by Susannah Grant. Aaron Eckhart, best known for being a Movie Actor, was born in Cupertino, California, USA on Tuesday, March 12, 1968. He went to Switzerland and France for his Church of Jesus Christ of Later-Day Saints mission. It was in the words. In 2010, he was nominated by the Independent Spirit Award for Best Male Lead and San Diego Film Critics Society Award for Best Actor for his role in the film 'Rabbit Hole'. Aaron Eckhart was born on Tuesday, March 12, 1968, in Cupertino, California, USA.His given name is Aaron Edward Eckhart, and friends just call his Aaron. According to Aaron, his ethnicity is white. After working with some of his idols namely, Tom Hanks and director Clint Eastwood for Sully he's ready to see what he can do as a storyteller. Aaron was born in the city of Cupertino, California, on 12 March 1968. Quote Of The Day | Top 100 Quotes, See the events in life of Aaron Eckhart in Chronological Order, https://www.cntraveller.com/article/aaron-eckhart-favourite-places, https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/afm-2015-aaron-eckharts-live-837675, https://www.femalefirst.co.uk/movies/movie-news/aaron-eckhart-bleed-for-this-415203.html. Previously, Aaron dated musician Kristy Osborn in 2006. 2020 Wander. He graduated from Brigham Young University, Utah in 1994, with a Bachelor of Fine Arts. Eckhart appeared as an extra on the television drama series Beverly Hills, 90210 in 1994. In fact, he's been so convincing in his debonair bad-guy roles that it's been hard to break away from that image. He starred in Roland Emmerichs blockbuster Midway in 2009. Sure, I didnt earn any money for nine months, but every day I was reading scripts, I was producing my own material, I was taking meetings, I was working on my craft. Following the release of Erin Brockovich, Eckhart co-starred with Rene Zellweger in LaButes Nurse Betty (2000). He next appeared in Sean Penns mystery feature The Pledge (2001), in which he played a young detective partnered with a veteran detective, played by Jack Nicholson. He met director and writer Neil LaBute when he was an undergraduate at BYU. Aaron Edward Eckhart is an American actor. 2002 Possession More recently, he's also expressed an interest in stepping behind the lens. The film was met with reasonable reviews, and was a box office success, earning $256 million worldwide. At this time, the actor met director/writer Neil LaBute who cast him in several of LaButes original plays. The 54-year-old American movie actor has done well thus far. Birthday: Mar 12, 1968 Birthplace: Cupertino, California, USA A longtime actor in playwright Neil LaBute's stable, Aaron Eckhart first caught moviegoers' attention in his film debut as the. Place of Birth: Cupertino, Santa Clara, California, United States. Weight: His body weight is approximately 75 kg (165 lb). His net worth is estimated to be $25 million. The gathering is very quiet. Was raised in Cupertino, California and as a teenager, lived with his family in England and Sydney, Australia. Aaron Eckhart. Born in March 1968, Aaron Eckhart's foray into the entertainment industry dates back to the early 90s when he took a small part in "Double Jeopardy." One of his first critically-acclaimed roles came in 2000 when he portrayed George in "Erin Brockovich," starring Julia Roberts and Albert Finney. Aaron Eckhart is going undercover in a new high-octane Millennium Media film titled, The Bricklayer.Eckhart will play an ex-CIA operative who is brought back to the agency on a mission to uncover . You really believe that you just lost a child. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. Aaron has revealed that he undertakes amateur photography in his spare time. He is the youngest of three brothers. 1993 Historys Greatest Miracles Aaron Eckhart is an American actor. The following year Eckhart starred in another LaBute feature, Your Friends & Neighbors (1998), as Barry, a sexually frustrated husband in a dysfunctional marriage. His past affairs might be in abundance, but the same can't be said about his recent affairs. As of 2022, Aaron Eckhart has no wife and children. Currently, he is 54 years old, and his 55th birthday is in .You can learn more interesting insights about this date, as well as your own birthday, at BirthdayDetails.. Aaron was born in the Generation X, his zodiac . the outer planets, Uranus and Pluto, were not yet discovered, since the telescope had not yet been invented. Born in Cupertino, California, Eckhart moved to the United Kingdom at an early age. He is the youngest of his parents' four children, and he has three brothers. And he has been in relationships with a number of lovely females, and his current relationship status is single. Eckhart was in a relationship with his ex-fiance Emily Cline in 1998. | Source: Getty Images . She is believed to be single at the moment. His father was a computer executive, and his mother was a James Conrad Eckhart. One of his recent performances was in the 2016 film Sully in which he portrayed Jeff Skiles. Aaron Echart does not seem particularly fond of talking about his dating endeavors. The following year, Eckhart was invited to join the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. The concept might seem well-worn on its face, but there's a catch that might help distinguish this film from others: the movie is expected to present its events with a real-time pace to ratchet up the suspense of the story. Aaron Eckhart biography. And by that point you're just so flushed that you just start going and giving the details of the story.". 2007 Towelhead Eckhart and Thorne star alongside Marianne Jean-Baptiste ( Secrets and Lies ). By Rebecca Macatee Jan 31, 2014 7:10 PM Tags. Aaron was cast as Harvey Dent / Two-Face, 1992 Double Jeopardy He is a son tom James Conrad Eckhart and Mary Martha Lawrence. Read the complete write-up of Aaron Eckhart net worth, age, wife, children, height, family, parents, movies, tv shows as well as other information you need to know. Eckhart is widely known for his role as George in Steven Soderbergh's movie Erin Brockovich. Aaron Eckhart's height is 6 feet and his weight is 75 kilograms. Aaron Eckhart [ bevezet szerkesztse] Aaron Edward Eckhart ( Cupertino, Kalifornia, 1968. mrcius 12. For this reason, the future actor finished his studying. There was that one time he was rumored to be dating. The feature was never given a full theatrical release, eventually being released straight to DVD in 2007. Aaron is a 54-year-old American actor who was born on March 12, 1968, in Cupertino, California, United States of America. Meanwhile, his biggest fame arrived when he portrayed two-faced-faced Harvey Dent in one of the greatest movies in history The Dark Knight (2008). Aaron Eckhart's lack of recent magazine covers has a lot to do with the fact that his personal life isn't terribly paparazzi-friendly. Following the success of The Dark Knight, Aaron Eckhart next appeared in Alan Balls Towelhead (2008), an adaption of the Alicia Erian novel of the same name, in which he played a Gulf War Army reservist who sexually abuses his 13-year-old Arab-American neighbor. Aaron Edward Eckhart was born on March 12, 1968, in California to Mary Martha, a children's book author and poet, and James Conrad Eckhart, a computer executive. Yes, her parents are, but the singer/actress seems to have distanced herself as much as possible from the religion. Acclaimed for his skills in portraying dark characters with a streak of goodness, he once again proved his mettle with this role. Hes not a bad guy, not purely, while admitting Im interested in good guys gone wrong., The Dark Knight was a big financial and critical success, setting a new opening weekend box office record for North America. The confirmation from Sims led to the dispute between the couple for openly acknowledgingtheir private life. There's 10 people, couples. Your email address will not be published. Supporting actors Aaron Eckhart, Catalina Sandino Moreno, John Pirruccello, David Mazouz Producers Michael Seitzman, Jason Blum, Trevor Engelson Studio Universal Pictures Rating PG-13 (Parents Strongly Cautioned) Content advisory Violence, substance use, alcohol use, foul language, sexual content . Aaron Eckhart See profile. To make ends meet, he worked in a string of other jobs as a bartender, bus driver, and construction worker. Several years later, he began his acting career by performing in school plays, before moving to Australia for his high school senior year. I'm 48, I've had a good education and I've learned so much from these great directors and actors that I want to see if I can tell a story." When he was first approached for the role, Eckhart revealed that he did not want to play a pedophile. In 1997, Eckhart was approached by Neil LaBute to star in a film adaptation of LaButes stage play In the Company of Men. Speaking to U.S. radio host Howard Stern about his drastic acting tactic, he said: "It's rude. Aaron Eckhart is currently not married. 1996 Aliens in the Family If you see something that doesnt look right, contact us. Fact Check: We strive for accuracy and fairness. Back the early 2,000 B.C. Let's take a look at some of the reasons his career has been so hit-or-miss lately. Aaron Eckhart . He'll also star in Roland Emmerich's next big feature in the midst of another talent-heavy cast about the Battle of Midway in World War II, and he'sexpected to star in a gritty police thriller called Live!, which will feature him as an officer racing the clock to save his boss' daughter after he eliminates her captor. I, Frankenstein star trained extensively to prepare for role in film. In the blockbuster "Sully" he was tasked with playing former U.S. Airways pilot Jeff Skiles, the first officer who assisted Capt . In recent years, Hollywood has seemed to cool on Eckhart a bit. Aaron Eckhart Talks 'Dark Knight' Legacy and Acting in French. At England, Eckhart attended the American Community School. Marko networth, early life, Career, Relationship Status,, Noah Nicholas Reid net worth, bio, Early, Vicky Krieps-Is Vicky Krieps married? Birth Name: Aaron Edward Eckhart Occupation: Movie Actor Born In: Cupertino, California, USA Birthdate: March 12, 1968 Age: 54 years old (as of 2023) Ethnicity: White Nationality: American Sexuality: Straight Aaron Eckhart was born on the 12th of March, 1968. Aside from enduring numerous bad lucks with relationships that failed to make it to a marriage, Eckhart also had a similar fate with some of his friends. The following year, away from film, Eckhart guest-starred in two episodes of NBCs comedy sitcom Frasier, where he played the boyfriend of Charlotte, Dr. Frasier Cranes love interest. Like many famous people and celebrities, Aaron Eckhart keeps his personal life private. Required fields are marked *. He appeared in the American sci-fi fantasy sitcom Aliens in the Family in 1996. Aaron is the youngest among his two brothers. It had a limited release in March 2006 and was released worldwide the following month. Internationally viewed as a sex symbol, Aaron Eckhart was named one of People magazines 100 Most Beautiful People in 2006. The film is a follow-up to Wang's previous film Smoke, also featured in the list, and both . Your email address will not be published. He left high school without graduating, but earned a diploma through a professional education course, and graduated from Brigham Young University (BYU) in 1994 with a Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) degree in film. The couple first met on the set of In The Company of Men. In order to enter the Brigham Young University to get an acting education, Aaron needed GCSE (General Certificate of Secondary Education). Several years later, he began his acting career by performing in school plays, before moving to Australia for his high school senior year. Below the table you can find more things about him. Later, he became engaged to the actress, whom he met while filming In the Company of Men, and with whom he later divorced in 1998. Born In: Cupertino, California, United States. Upon release, the movie received broadly negative reviews. The following year he starred alongside Nicole Kidman in Rabbit Hole (2010), an adaption of David Lindsay-Abaires 2005 drama of the same name. He added, "I lost it. For much of the mid-1990s, he lived in New York City as a struggling, unemployed actor. When is Aaron Eckharts birthday? Producer Christopher Nolan had specifically chosen Eckhart for the role of Dent as he was much impressed with the actors extraordinary ability to play gray characters. Aaron Eckhart is an American film and stage actor who shot to international fame with his performance in the highly successful film Erin Brockovich in 2000. He debuted as Ken Reynolds in the 1993 film, Slaughter of the Innocents. His past affairs might be in abundance, but the same can't be said about his recent ones. Aaron also starred in In the Company of Men (1997) before trying out a bit of comedy through the film Your Friends & Neighbours (1998). Eckhart claimed in an August 2004 interview that he had not worked for nearly a year before he was cast in the movie. Being at the premiere of the film, Nicole said that she believed Aaron would be a perfect husband on the screen as well as in real life. "I'm just having fun with it. Although the actor does not seem to carry an interest in dating at the moment, this certainly wasn't the case in the past. Height: He stands 6 feet 0 inches tall (1.83m). 2019 Midway While promoting this film, Eckhart revealed that he wishes not to be typecast or repeat himself, saying he does not want to play any more villains. 2016 London Has Fallen Several years later, he began his acting career . Aaron Eckharts age is 54. I did the research. The film, his first feature to reach theaters, was critically well-received, with Desson Howe of The Washington Post reporting that Eckhart is the movies most malignant presence and that he is in chilling command as a sort of satanic prince in shirtsleeves. His portrayal of a tobacco industry lobbyist Nick Naylor in the movie Thank You for Smoking was much appreciated. Eckharts other key roles include The Pledge (2001), The Core (2003), Paycheck (2003), Rabbit Hole (2010), Battle: Los Angeles (2011), Olympus Has Fallen (2013) and its sequel London Has Fallen (2016), I, Frankenstein (2014), Sully (2016), Midway (2019) and Line Of Duty (2019). The actor admitted to The Guardian that he once took out his professional frustrations on an extra, saying, "There was the quintessential lashing out. They are associated with a rejection of traditional values. Aaron Eckhart, Maria Bello, Cameron Bright 22 votes Released: 2005 Directed by: Jason Reitman Nick Naylor (Aaron Eckhart), a lobbyist for big tobacco, finds it difficult to balance his duties defending the dangerous substance with those of being a good role model for his young son. Then one person goes, then two, three, then it gets to me. The same year, he also acted as Nick in Thursday.. Aaron Eckhart has also appeared in No Reservations (2007), The Dark Knight (2008), Love Happens (2009), Battle: Los Angeles (2011), Erased (2012), Olympus Has Fallen (2013), I, Frankenstein (2014), and London Has Fallen (2015). "I feel like I'm still going to make a lot of mistakes because I like to try different things and be diverse and challenge myself in different ways." Lauryn McClain Height, Weight and a Rollerblading Hobby, Lauryn Hill Height, Weight and a Perfect Mother Appearance, Strict diet and exhausting training makes Manny Pacquiao chunky boxer, The secret to Delta Goodrems stunning figure, Mom of three kids Kelli Williams is not obsessed with keeping fit, but stays slim. Posted by ent lawyer at 11:00 AM. Five years later Eckhart made a debut as an unctuous, sociopathic womanizer in LaButes black comedy film In the Company of Men (1997). Aaron Eckhart is a Pisces and his 55th birthday is in, The 54-year-old American was born in the Generation X and the Year of the Monkey. He was born on March 12, 1968, in Cupertino, California, United States of America. His parents are Mary Martha Eckhart and James Conrad Eckhart. He earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from Brigham Young University in 1994. Some celebrities tend to be very secretive about their personal life. The gathering is very quiet. Bleed for This He moved to Australia and settled in Sydney in 1985. Aaron Eckhart Arthur Bretnik Tommy Lee Jones Jimmy Cleats Katheryn Winnick Elsa Heather Graham Shelley Luscomb Raymond Cruz Sherif Luis Santiago Brendan Fehr Nick Roger Dorman Leiland Nicole Steinwedell Tanya Tylannie Smith-Scott Cleo Deborah Chavez Elena David Gibson Canton Alaina Warren Zachary Glenda Sheryl Bailey Alice Ian McLaren Caleb For breakfast we had homeground whole wheat pancakes with homemade chokecherry syrup. Aaron Eckharts age as of 2021 is 53 years old. Following this role, he began to get meaningful offers more easily. "If you can't get on the covers of magazines, and they don't know your name, then you're not offered the movies that you really want to do," he said. Aaron appeared as George. Still do.". For the role, Eckhart was required to gain weight. Being an American actor, Aaron Eckhart has a mixed origin. 2003 The Core I would have never done that before." More info. However, the couple split after merely a year in 2007. Aaron Eckhart starred on the London stage, opposite Julia Stiles, in David Mamets Oleanna at the Garrick Theatre in 2014. Aaron Eckhart Family Parents: Mary Martha Lawrence (mother), James Conrad Eckhart (father) Aaron Eckhart Mother Fiancee: actress Emily Cline (1998) Emily Cline, Aaron Eckhart Girlfriend: musician Kristyn Osborn (2006-2007) Kristyn Osborn Being an American actor, Aaron Eckhart has a mixed origin.